Anybody have Centurylink Pure Broadband?

Anybody have Centurylink Pure Broadband?

Posted in the Licking Forum

John John

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I'm considering getting Pure Broadband from Centurylink but I have a couple questions to the people that have it.
Does the price stay the same or change after 12 months? If it changes how much is it? Can you still receive phone calls on a home phone just not dial out?
syn

Trimble, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2012
John John wrote:
I'm considering getting Pure Broadband from Centurylink but I have a couple questions to the people that have it.
Does the price stay the same or change after 12 months? If it changes how much is it? Can you still receive phone calls on a home phone just not dial out?
You should check prices first. I've heard cable America is cheaper. I have centurylink but I'm not happy with it. Have been considering switching. I think it depends on the phone plan you get on whether u can call out or not. The package I have came with a phone line and you can not call out. Just receive calls. Which turned out to be a big pain in the ass because telemarketers called constantly. As for the 12 month thing I have no idea. I can't remember. Was a while ago. Sorry.
John John

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 Sep 22, 2012
I have had Centurylink for years, phone and Internet but I do believe I may look into Cable America. I checked my bill and Centurylink is charging me 60 bucks a month for Internet alone. I could get double the speed with Cable America for $41 and I have TV through cable America already. Cable America looks quite appealing right now. Screw trying an upgrade with Centurylink.
syn

Trimble, MO

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Do you know what is the highest speed that is offered through cable America in Licking? I will be switching also but was curious bc I hate slow internet!
John John

El Dorado Springs, MO

#5 Sep 22, 2012
According to their website the fastest for us is 5.2mbps for $60 a month. Here is the link to their prices and Tiers for Licking http://cableamerica.com/order-pricing.php
syn

Trimble, MO

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Okay, thanks bunches!:-)
centurysucks

Cameron, MO

#7 Oct 15, 2012
They over charge cuz they only
One giving out service unless you live in town limits
Wolf

Hull, UK

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Well I have pure and it is pretty bad I have like 50 ping what is good and I get 1mb download speed witch they said they would have more wen I bought it and randomly the internet gives me 500 ping for no reason and it stays like that for hours so I would not buy it if I was you its more money and worse then my last internet cumpany

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tanner French (Aug '10) 3 hr Tanner 3
how many people hate black people (Jan '16) 6 hr Juicy farts 28
Randy Wilson Oct 20 Poof Farts 7
Jake Danzo Oct 19 Fart Factory 6
Eric Arenz? Oct 16 The farter 4
Levi Johnson (Mar '15) Oct 16 The farter 11
Dwain hayes Oct 12 Salty sac fart 2

Licking Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance