Next Last
Food eater

Gower, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Who?
highway

Plattsburg, MO

#2 Jun 26, 2012
The restaurants in Licking are all good.The prices are competitive and food is good. I ate lunch special in another town last week from a home town restrauant that had been resold. For the daily special cost was $9.50 the food was sour and dried out. I was the only one in that place at lunch hour. Anywhere in Licking would of been better.
Joe

El Dorado Springs, MO

#3 Jun 30, 2012
They all suck........
neighbor

Lawson, MO

#4 Jul 1, 2012
gotta say I like Oliq's the best. Haven't tried Kelly's Grab and Go yet, but I've heard his food is awesome, and I know he is a wonderful cook.
kingeater

Greenfield, MO

#5 Jul 7, 2012
chuckwagon
hoods frosty treat
PJ
kingeater

Greenfield, MO

#6 Jul 7, 2012
check out montauk lodge too
Big D

El Dorado Springs, MO

#7 Sep 10, 2012
My Mom
Daisy Petunia

United States

#8 Sep 12, 2012
The new Tea Room has absolutely great sandwiches, especially the chicken salad! Have eaten there twice in last week. The salads were very good Too. I had the orange and almond green salad, poppy seed dressing. Nice people and the whole place is full of old stuff and shabby chic decor. And, NO, I am not friends with or related to mrs. storm, the owner. just saying, it is my pick for lunch.
Daisy Petunia

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2012
Montauk Lodge is very good also. I don't think the fast food places should be rated the same as go in/sit down types of places! Different types of food entirely. I personally like the special burgers at Hardees for a fast food meal or their chicken strips.
wooooo

Rolla, MO

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Daisy Petunia wrote:
The new Tea Room has absolutely great sandwiches, especially the chicken salad! Have eaten there twice in last week. The salads were very good Too. I had the orange and almond green salad, poppy seed dressing. Nice people and the whole place is full of old stuff and shabby chic decor. And, NO, I am not friends with or related to mrs. storm, the owner. just saying, it is my pick for lunch.
where is this?
Daisy Petunia

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
The Shabby Gabby Tea Room is in the back of Storm's Antique Store next to Napa Auto Parts near the stop light in Licking. Hubby and I loved the food although the decor is very Frilly. He did like looking at all the antique stuff and the eating part naturally!
real food

United States

#12 Sep 19, 2012
netties does very well on their dinners our family went out and not one of us left a bite behind only place in town we will eat besides if you want a double bacon cheeseburgers the best around comes from hoods frosty treat other than thouse 2 we wont eat in this town we like good service good food and just a good time out
Robby Doll

Gower, MO

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Whats up with Netties and all the new restaurants??
closed

Houston, MO

#14 Nov 13, 2012
netties closed due to sherry....

Since: Nov 12

Sparta, MO

#15 Nov 14, 2012
awww. Netties closed? I didn't even get to try it. In my opinion PJ's isn't as good as it used to be. I don't go there anymore, but others still like it. Especially the old fellas that go in there to bullcrap over their cup of coffee. lol. Hoods is really good, only excepts cash. Oligs is awesome, I absolutly love it, good food and a lot for the price. Coffee Pot is just like any of your hometown restaurants, same with Chuchwagon. I can't wait to try the Hawian restaurant though.
My take

El Dorado Springs, MO

#16 Nov 14, 2012
The Hawaiian Restaurant should be great. Monica is an excellent cook, and it will be nice to have a change of pace!

Since: Nov 12

Columbia, MO

#17 Nov 15, 2012
Ya, I wouldn't have ever thought someone was going to think of making a Hawaiian Restaurant. Usually it's Bugers and Fries. Gets old fast. It will be nice to have something different.
intercounty guy

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2012
burger bar in edgar is good cheap food i eat there all the time fair price real food and the girls there are a trip always friendly and clean
Cards Fan

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2012
Try Alceda's Korner Kitchen Best fish buffett in county also try their Big Chuck Hamburger. Very good peopleown and run it
Robby Doll

Osceola, MO

#20 Nov 18, 2012
How many do we need in this town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Licking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B. McCloy Salon 11 hr Never again 3
licking schools wtf 23 hr Masonry Lips 18
New Mexican Restaurant Thu Fire Sauce 52
Child molester allowed at games? Apr 21 Relish Diarrhea 9
Seirra Sutton Apr 21 The Noise 7
miss the coffee pot Apr 21 Yellow Coffee 13
poaching (Sep '10) Apr 21 Deer Turds 17
More from around the web

Licking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE