Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Judged:

i have a random act of kindness in mind.
it is for a very attractive person, who i long to hold in my arms.
i want to so kindly, kiss his lips, let him feel the fullness of my hot wet mouth as i gently suck his lips and tounge between mine.
i want to randomly run my hands down his warm skin, weathered by the sun, and feel the heat from his body....
i long to so kindly slowly run my wet tounge down his ear, sucking on his earlobe as my hands slide down his warm arms, feeling him wrap them around me tightly.....
i want to be so kind to him.....i long to hear him whisper my name as he kisses my neck....his strong hands pulling my legs around his body....i want to slide my hand down the small of his back, feeling the trickle of sweat running down his back....hear his pleasure as i take him deep inside me....and....(acts of such kindness)
i love your bright colors

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

helpme

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

i love your bright colors wrote:
i want to so kindly, kiss his lips, let him feel the fullness of my hot wet mouth as i gently suck his lips and tounge between mine.
i want to randomly run my hands down his warm skin, weathered by the sun, and feel the heat from his body....
i long to so kindly slowly run my wet tounge down his ear, sucking on his earlobe as my hands slide down his warm arms, feeling him wrap them around me tightly.....
i want to be so kind to him.....i long to hear him whisper my name as he kisses my neck....his strong hands pulling my legs around his body....i want to slide my hand down the small of his back, feeling the trickle of sweat running down his back....hear his pleasure as i take him deep inside me....and....(acts of such kindness)
good book. What's TE name so I can read it. Hahaaaa. My panties were wet.

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

im only on chapter one, chapter two is going to be coming soon....
oh, but i will get him!!
ted from tampa

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

dont knwo who this man is, but he better stop playing hard to get, i might be so lucky to meet someone who can make a man feel that good!
sick of lying biotches

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

he is a he-hure
he has a whole lot of women wanting to pamper him from what ive heard....
i guess women like to come to the rescue

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

i love your bright colors wrote:
i really really mean it and thanks for the chat, i enjoyed it and look forward to many many more and much much more....
bored squared

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

topix is so boring now, but i have to say when i read this i got a little happy, for aminute there anyway
ps. tell me some more!
some blonde

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

life is good today....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lick Creek Discussions

Search the Lick Creek Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min American Lady 146,096
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 56 min but now 81,566
Velocity Market at Elkhorn City (Feb '12) 1 hr Jim 91
Roadside selling, concession 1 hr Well then 28
ferrells creek accident 2 hr dan 3
4-wheelers 17 hr Attended Council Meeting 8
josh a sanders 18 hr Highway_Woman 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lick Creek Jobs

•••