Grayslake woman killed, 4 others hurt...

Grayslake woman killed, 4 others hurt in car crash near Gurnee

There are 9 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Grayslake woman killed, 4 others hurt in car crash near Gurnee. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A Grayslake woman was killed and four people were injured Sunday in a car crash near Gurnee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

sarah

Sterling, IL

#1 Mar 10, 2008
It sounds like the driver and the person killed were sisters....sad thing to deal with.

“Nothing beats good DNA”

Since: Nov 07

Ogden, UT

#2 Mar 10, 2008
sarah wrote:
It sounds like the driver and the person killed were sisters....sad thing to deal with.
Sure sounds that way to me, too. Possibly cousins, but my take is sisters. What a horrific ordeal for this family. Accident or not, I don't wish this situation on anyone. I feel for this poor gal.

My condolences to the family.
webneophyte

Saint Charles, IL

#3 Mar 10, 2008
Sisters, though I'm not sure who was driving. (Daily Herald reverses the driver and passenger.)
angela - gurnee IL

Libertyville, IL

#4 Mar 10, 2008
yea alyssa and lauren are sisters. alyssas boyfriend was also in the car. she was my boyfriends best friend...i still can't believe it happened.
Patricia Musson- Panda

Aurora, CO

#5 Mar 11, 2008
I do not believe there was was a 21 year old Lake Villa woman in the car, There was a 21 year old MAN in the car.

“Nothing beats good DNA”

Since: Nov 07

Ogden, UT

#6 Mar 11, 2008
angela - gurnee IL wrote:
yea alyssa and lauren are sisters. alyssas boyfriend was also in the car. she was my boyfriends best friend...i still can't believe it happened.
Sorry for your loss, Angela. I hope you and your friends come through this OK. My prayers are with you.
Brianna

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2008
yeah a 21 year old man was in the car not women.
rip alyssa, you will be missed.
Danielle

Germany

#8 Mar 12, 2008
she was someone i only know a bit we had a few classes togther but she was a very smart person i wish i was able to go to the wake but im in germany my condolences to the family
dre

Springfield, IL

#9 Mar 12, 2008
thats wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Libertyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grayslake pool (Jul '11) Jul 20 Some dilf 14
News James Herber, Banker and Veteran, Dies (Jun '13) Jul 20 Swaite 2
Granite city rocks Jul 17 Liss 2
Sybaris Sucks Jul 14 Gordie 12
School of Rock Grand Opening July 15 in Liberty... Jul 13 Fred Kruger 2
Whos that girl Jul 13 im just saying 3
Barb Coley Jul 9 Concerned citizen 6

Libertyville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance