Horseshoe Lake Estates

Horseshoe Lake Estates

Posted in the Liberty Forum

DPGirl

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2010
What happened to Horseshoe Lake Estates? Looks soooo bad up there. Used to own property there, not now! Was there a lot of storm damage or people just don't care?
CTK

Huffman, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2012
DPGirl wrote:
What happened to Horseshoe Lake Estates? Looks soooo bad up there. Used to own property there, not now! Was there a lot of storm damage or people just don't care?
All is gettting better all the un wanted is out and we are trying to keep the trash from leaving bottles trash etc on the sand bar.
We have a game warden that likes to come out and issue tickets to good people on the sand bar and we dont see where the money is going for all tickets. For sure some other area and people are getting fed up with the crap. The game warden claims that it is a beach but there are no signs,no trash containers etc. If and when thae assholes issue me a ticket. I will take to the highest court and get something done !
bonnie burns

Houston, TX

#3 Oct 12, 2013
DPGirl wrote:
What happened to Horseshoe Lake Estates? Looks soooo bad up there. Used to own property there, not now! Was there a lot of storm damage or people just don't care?
it is slowing making a turn around, we moved from Kingwood to horse shoe and we love it here, more and more are doing the same, we see people working or tearing down houses all the time, it is a beautiful place
bonnie burns

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 12, 2013
CTK wrote:
<quoted text>
All is gettting better all the un wanted is out and we are trying to keep the trash from leaving bottles trash etc on the sand bar.
We have a game warden that likes to come out and issue tickets to good people on the sand bar and we dont see where the money is going for all tickets. For sure some other area and people are getting fed up with the crap. The game warden claims that it is a beach but there are no signs,no trash containers etc. If and when thae assholes issue me a ticket. I will take to the highest court and get something done !
so clean up after yourself, simple enough
Margie

Baytown, TX

#5 Nov 20, 2013
I am considering buying in Horseshoe lakes...any advise or comments appreciated.
Margie

Baytown, TX

#6 Nov 20, 2013
Is this area nice and safe?
bonnie burns wrote:
<quoted text>
it is slowing making a turn around, we moved from Kingwood to horse shoe and we love it here, more and more are doing the same, we see people working or tearing down houses all the time, it is a beautiful place
TexDP

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 18, 2014
bonnie burns wrote:
<quoted text>
so clean up after yourself, simple enough
Sorry, apparently you misunderstood the post. I had to sell
our place there in 1985 or so after my husband drowned in
the River there! He loved it there as we did but just too hard
to go back! Son has been back a few times and taken some
pictures as to how I know. Guess it just like other small East
Texas communities, not-upscale enough to draw the right market
that will take care of their property!
fed up

United States

#8 May 10, 2014
Margie wrote:
I am considering buying in Horseshoe lakes...any advise or comments appreciated.
stay as far away of this corrupt County as you can.
Htown3

Houston, TX

#9 Sep 19, 2014
We are new to the area and love it. Lots of different kinds of people and that makes it interesting. We have lived in Houston for years and don't know our neighbours. We know almost everyone on our street in Horseshoe. Hope to live there full time as soon as we are done renovating our cabin.
Boboso

Houston, TX

#10 Feb 1, 2015
Can anyone bring back water into horseshoe lake in romayor tx
Boboso

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 1, 2015
Htown3 wrote:
We are new to the area and love it. Lots of different kinds of people and that makes it interesting. We have lived in Houston for years and don't know our neighbours. We know almost everyone on our street in Horseshoe. Hope to live there full time as soon as we are done renovating our cabin.
This place has lots of potential is there a civic club or does it belong to the city?
Marina Alvarez

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 14, 2015
Margie wrote:
I am considering buying in Horseshoe lakes...any advise or comments appreciated.
I want to do the same i love the place by the river so serene love it
DPGirl

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2015
Htown3 wrote:
We are new to the area and love it. Lots of different kinds of people and that makes it interesting. We have lived in Houston for years and don't know our neighbours. We know almost everyone on our street in Horseshoe. Hope to live there full time as soon as we are done renovating our cabin.
Would you mind sharing where in Horseshoe Lakes you bought/built?

Thanks!
tredtractor

United States

#16 Dec 4, 2016
My parents lived there quite a while back. Always had trouble with local trash breaking into their house and stealing whatever they found. After my father passed I finally sold out before I had to kill someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr FlavorsPharts 1,054
Racism in Batson, and Liberty (Jun '06) Dec '16 Apierre 133
law enforcement and crime in liberty county (Mar '07) Sep '16 r0ckstar666 52
News Planning Commission votes to restore name of Ol... Aug '16 anonymous 1
? Do White Men Like Latina's??? (Mar '11) Aug '16 MsPerez 56
From one Crosby to the other Aug '16 Bing Crosby 2
Hey Punk, Wanna Dance? Aug '16 Daniel Boone 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages