Dunkin Donuts franchisee plans stores...

Dunkin Donuts franchisee plans stores, headquarters in SC Upstate

There are 26 comments on the The Times and Democrat story from Apr 29, 2007, titled Dunkin Donuts franchisee plans stores, headquarters in SC Upstate. In it, The Times and Democrat reports that:

A Dunkin' Donuts franchisee and development group plans to bring restaurants and a corporate headquarters to the South Carolina Upstate. via The Times and Democrat

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times and Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

High Point, NC

#23 Jan 14, 2010
dunkin donuts has already started closing as fast as they started opening spartanburg stores closed and boiling springs and a few more soon here in high point they closed after two months

Candler, NC

#24 Jan 18, 2010
There is only one location that makes donuts for the whole upstate and trucks them in once a day. I used to love Dunkin Donuts, but I have had so many stale donuts from Dunkin. I don't go there any more. There is a Dunkin off Hwy 123 in Liberty that I pass frequently, but when I can find any donuts left in the bins, they are stale there too. I go to Krispy Kreme now. The coffee at Dunkin isn't as good as it used to be either.

United States

#25 Apr 3, 2010
well, all of you folks can have a one that just closed in liberty. i like good coffee and fresh donuts. if you want to get good donuts and coffe go to the ingles in liberty.

Cocoa, FL

#26 Apr 9, 2010
Are there any DDs near I-95 in SC? If so, where? It just makes traveling so much easier knowing where they are.

Dillon, SC

#27 May 13, 2010
This is absurb!

Candler, NC

#28 May 13, 2010
Absurb? Was that a blurb? What an absurb blurb.
DD now IS all run by middle easterners, and the doughnuts are never fresh. They usually don't have a good variety either. Of course you can go to the DD in WallyWorld in Central. You won't find me there either...still not made fresh, but trucked in once a day. If you're not there at the right time, you get treated to stale DD. I used to love DD. Now, GIVE ME KK!!!!!!!!!!
KK's coffee isn't as good though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do I send them for help ? ? ? ? (Aug '07) Dec '17 CUL8RSW 6
Liberty High School Dec '17 CUL8RSW 1
Places for rent around Easley (Apr '17) Dec '17 spooked 3
News Police: Booster Club leader misused funds (Apr '08) Nov '17 Ann Morton 18
Pickens Music Thread (Sep '17) Oct '17 The Uterus Scraper 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Oct '17 The Uterus Scraper 26
News Sen. Graham: raise Social Security full retirem... (Feb '11) Aug '17 USA 14

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages