Dunkin Donuts franchisee plans stores...

Dunkin Donuts franchisee plans stores, headquarters in SC Upstate

There are 26 comments on the The Times and Democrat story from Apr 29, 2007, titled Dunkin Donuts franchisee plans stores, headquarters in SC Upstate. In it, The Times and Democrat reports that:

A Dunkin' Donuts franchisee and development group plans to bring restaurants and a corporate headquarters to the South Carolina Upstate. via The Times and Democrat

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times and Democrat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cat

Waynesville, NC

#1 May 18, 2007
I think you should also open a Dunkin Donuts in Easley, at the old Dairy Queen location, on 123.
There is a big need for good coffee in Easley. I am from Florida, and use to seeing Dunkin Donuts,eveywhere. It is the best coffee in the world!
Wanda

Greenville, SC

#2 Jun 4, 2007
Can't wait for a Dunkin Donut! Heard we have several coming to the Greenville area, where will they be? Don't forget to look at the "Powdersville" area near Greenville & Easley.
Harold

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2007
Bring it on. I love Dunkin
Greg

AOL

#4 Jul 19, 2007
You really need to put a dunkin doughnuts
in Simpsonville, sc. This place is really booming, and dd will make a killing.
Gryphon

Greenville, SC

#5 Jul 19, 2007
OH NO NO NO
I want DQ to return to that location on 123.

But yes, put one somewhere in Powdersville/Easley.
Lovethatcoffee

Clayton, NC

#8 Aug 17, 2007
There is a real need for a Dunkin donuts in the Beaufor, Bluffton area. Hurry!!!!!!
Diana

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2007
I agree with Greg, we need a Dunkin Donuts in Simpsonville SC as all the people who moved down here from up North really MISS having one.
Up with Dunkin Donuts down with Starbucks!!
Mary

Hilton Head Island, SC

#10 Jan 14, 2008
Please, Please....We need a Dunkin Donuts in Bluffton badly...I use to live up north and I so miss my Dunkin Donut's coffee with their donuts...
Justin

Asheville, NC

#11 Jan 16, 2008
Now would be a great time to plug my personal training studio, Right Jab Fitness located on Anderson Road in Greenville.

It'd also be wise to say that as a personal trainer, I could help you work off the excess pounds you gain from the new Dunkin' Donuts shop. Did I also mention that we have the cheapest rates in Greenville?

I would also give information such as my e-mail at [email protected] so you could e-mail me if you have questions.

But I won't do that.
buddy

Greenville, SC

#12 Jan 23, 2008
I would rather have a exxon gas station with "ON THE RUN" they have a much better coffee and more reasonable priced.. here in york,SC
killa

Easley, SC

#13 Jan 29, 2008
Screw simpsonville! Put a mall in Easley
ANISE

Allentown, PA

#14 May 29, 2008
Dunkin Donuts???? Since they have taken on the name of “fashion police” these days why don't they model proper dress for the American people? Half of the people that work at Dunkin Donuts are of Indian background and wear the traditional "Sari" that's ok but as soon as Rachel Ray wears a scarf that our country relates with terrorism it's over. The scarf is a traditional headdress for Arab men and women without any other meaning than to keep the extreme sun off of their head in their country. The Arab-Americans should be able to wear their traditional clothing in this country as all other people are. The hatta only has a traditional meaning for them and is not a terroristic symbol. I am sure that the Jews still don their yamukahs during times of trouble does this mean we must associate yamukahs with war or violence. This is disgraceful to all Arab-Americans and their traditional customs. They are not all terrorists just like we are not all criminals here in America because we have a few dredges to society loading up our prisons. I would despise being associated with the criminals in our society but we associate ALL Arabs with terrorism in this country we learned about generalizing in school, elementary school have we forgotten. So I say don your scarf’s and don’t attach meaning to a piece of cloth just keep your head cool and Dunkin Donut’s all you have to think about is that it is time to make the donuts!
Santos p

Jackson, MS

#15 Sep 20, 2008
I can't beleive you dont have a store in Florence sc...please open one !! atleast..we need your coffee,,,,we move here about ayear and half ago from NYC..and was so disapointed u dont have one in this beutiful,,,place.
bikerchick

Summerville, SC

#16 Sep 30, 2008
Florence used to have two Duncan donuts,one on corner of Irby and 2nd loop where Arbys is now & one on Palmetto where theres a shoe store now, apperently no one around here ever heard of them or liked the donuts because they both closed..but I have heard rumors that one is going over by the longhorns and chillis next to the AT&T store where the starbucks backed out.
Redoz

Jackson, MS

#17 May 10, 2009
I think a Dunkin Donuts branch would be perfect on Rte 151 in Hartsville, there is a plot of land for sale near the hospital and would catch the traffic to Myrtle Beach from Charlotte as well as Race traffic. There is no COMPETITION with donuts or Ice Cream and there is only one speciality coffee store in town which is closed on Sundays. So it is an ideal location, oh please come here as I am tired of driving 90 miles one way when I need a fix!
Jonathan

Florence, SC

#18 Sep 1, 2009
We don't need a Duncan Donuts in Florence, we need a Tim Horton's. Better donuts and coffee than Duncan Donuts could ever wish to have.
Ken

San Jose, CA

#19 Sep 1, 2009
What in the world are you blabbing about. Stay in Canada!
ANISE wrote:
Dunkin Donuts???? Since they have taken on the name of “fashion police” these days why don't they model proper dress for the American people? Half of the people that work at Dunkin Donuts are of Indian background and wear the traditional "Sari" that's ok but as soon as Rachel Ray wears a scarf that our country relates with terrorism it's over. The scarf is a traditional headdress for Arab men and women without any other meaning than to keep the extreme sun off of their head in their country. The Arab-Americans should be able to wear their traditional clothing in this country as all other people are. The hatta only has a traditional meaning for them and is not a terroristic symbol. I am sure that the Jews still don their yamukahs during times of trouble does this mean we must associate yamukahs with war or violence. This is disgraceful to all Arab-Americans and their traditional customs. They are not all terrorists just like we are not all criminals here in America because we have a few dredges to society loading up our prisons. I would despise being associated with the criminals in our society but we associate ALL Arabs with terrorism in this country we learned about generalizing in school, elementary school have we forgotten. So I say don your scarf’s and don’t attach meaning to a piece of cloth just keep your head cool and Dunkin Donut’s all you have to think about is that it is time to make the donuts!
Ken

San Jose, CA

#20 Sep 1, 2009
You are right there!I love Tim bits! Yum!
Jonathan wrote:
We don't need a Duncan Donuts in Florence, we need a Tim Horton's. Better donuts and coffee than Duncan Donuts could ever wish to have.
ldhall

Summerville, SC

#21 Oct 17, 2009
When I read this I have been checking the site. No action very disappointed There were two in Florence years ago But I believe that there enough people around that would go to the site. Plus people from up north would stop as there are none in the area on 95
Dunkin Donuts get down here NOW
bikerchick wrote:
Florence used to have two Duncan donuts,one on corner of Irby and 2nd loop where Arbys is now & one on Palmetto where theres a shoe store now, apperently no one around here ever heard of them or liked the donuts because they both closed..but I have heard rumors that one is going over by the longhorns and chillis next to the AT&T store where the starbucks backed out.
YEP

Cherry Hill, NJ

#22 Oct 28, 2009
Cat wrote:
I think you should also open a Dunkin Donuts in Easley, at the old Dairy Queen location, on 123.
There is a big need for good coffee in Easley. I am from Florida, and use to seeing Dunkin Donuts,eveywhere. It is the best coffee in the world!
I AGREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Smith Tue Matt 1
Sprint cell service Aug 22 Hollymom 3
News Police: Booster Club leader misused funds (Apr '08) Jul '16 Bobby 8
News Sun Fun pageant winners announced (Jun '08) May '16 Mary Ann Gunter 10
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 23
News Architects unveil reductions to new Pickens, Li... (May '09) Feb '16 Born Here 3
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep '15 James Bush 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages