4 injured in Short Line accident near...

4 injured in Short Line accident near Catskill Regional Medical Center

There are 1 comment on the Middletown Times Herald Record story from Jul 9, 2008, titled 4 injured in Short Line accident near Catskill Regional Medical Center. In it, Middletown Times Herald Record reports that:

Four people suffered minor injuries in a crash involving a car, an SUV, and a bus near Catskill Regional Medical Center yesterday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middletown Times Herald Record.

“DON"T TOUCH MY JUNK !”

Since: Jun 08

Gulf Coast

#1 Jul 10, 2008
In front of the Harris Post Office,there have been many collisions.A busy intersession.Traffic on the Old Rt. 17and the Cty.Rd. 75,with heavy traffic to and from the hospital make this a continual dangerous place.More so now with the very increased summer traffic.The blinking lite there,is ignored.A regular traffic light with camera,is desperately needed there!
The good news when you get hit in an accident,the Hospital is near by.The bad news is you will get hit there if you use these roads!
MAZZELTOFF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverdale is Haunted by Ghosts (Oct '13) May 18 Siobhan 12
Bronx Zoo May 15 DeDominicis 3
News Cop pleads guilty to having oral sex with minor May 9 Genesee Don 1
News Inside NYC's hot millennials-only sex club May 9 pcloadletter 23
Study on Asthma and Ethnicity in the Bronx May 7 Ashiedu 1
News Yes, your ancestors probably did come here lega... Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Jan '18 Walter w 75

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages