Staks bka oshapha murray

Posted in the Liberty Forum

Candykiss

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Oct 18, 2010
im am trying to locate my friend please if anyone knows him please get bak at me!
staks wife

Albany, NY

#2 Jun 7, 2011
why are you worried about my husband?? who the f**k are you? he's never even been to VA...why the f**k are you looking for him?
staks wife

Albany, NY

#3 Jun 7, 2011
and had the nerve to put his real name up!
sweet bootie

New York, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2012
staks wife wrote:
why are you worried about my husband?? who the f**k are you? he's never even been to VA...why the f**k are you looking for him?
I found him hoe a be and I been doing him too whats good hooker?
Staks WIFE

Albany, NY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
Please MA! Where you found him at in prison. LOL B***h Bye!!! Get it together you desperate a** B***h!!! You killing me MA!!! He's not worrying about you. Your irrelevent, a non-factor! Remember I'm his WIFE!!!!!! ;-p
STOP IT

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2013
Sweetheart let's start by saying that there is no record of a marriage between you and $taks. So before you start claiming status get that paper signed and that ring appraised boo-boo. Insecurity is a ugly characteristic for lady. It's totally unbecoming of you boo and an embarrassment to who you are claiming is your man. P.S. your dumb ass tried to check shorty about using government info and idiot, you co-signed and verified. STUPID!!!!!!!!!! "BUT YOU HIS WIFE THO" STOP IT!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING AT YOU DUMB HARD
Staks WIFE

Albany, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
LOL.....The paper has been signed!!! Do your investigation MA! Anyway I'm off this s**t...All you desperate a** b*****s work together as much time and dedication you put into writting a post you should put into looking for a man and hop off of mines!!!!!!co-signed my a** he wasn't in prison when i wrote that post and he ain't in prison now!!! P.S B***h DIE SLOW is what he would say....Insecure I will never be...remember I'm his WIFE!
stop it

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Lmao at you silly rabbit. Sucks to be $tacks with a "wife" who scours the internet looking for people who just want to contact a cool ass friend from the past. You are insecure because if you weren't you would have never found this site to begin with sweety. Second I don't want your man he is a repeat offender boo boo for this woman that will never be suffice. You can keep that hon. And die slowly I plan to at the age of 100. You have a private man that doesn't like all this internet shit. You are a bad representation of him and I'm sure if you showed this to him he would agree. Now you live long honey and get some security within yourself because he don't do insecure for to long.
Staks WIFE

Albany, NY

#11 Feb 13, 2013
"stop it"
First and foremost let me start by saying my name is not "sweety" or "boo boo" my name is Mrs.Murray address me as such! When his wife walks in the building you bow down! Now the only silly rabbit I see is you! Reason being, you agreed to DIE SLOW?!?!?! So you intend to live with the virus until the age of 100 (LOL) fine by me. Dumb a** B***h!!! You want to talk about characteristics??? Well MISERY and JEALOUSY are two indecorous characteristic I see in you. As far as how I found this site is none of your f**king business, but the real question is how the f**k did you find this site?!?!???? When the last comment posted was in October of last year before you decided to mind my business. So Who are you "scouring" the internet looking for??? I thought it was funny that someone with no relevance to the situation at hand would have so much to say!!! So I came to this conclusion, you are definitely fishing for information, B***h you were looking for my husband just like the other desperate b***h, and your mad you found me instead...Hop off of mines!!! If she shut the f**k up then I think you should too! Play your position b***h BACK SEAT, matter of fact trunk it b***h!(LMAO) Now you speaking for my husband?!?!?! You claim "he does not do insecure for to long" Ma first off I am his wife for a reason (remember that)Second, If I was so insecure he would have left 11 years ago! Instead he decided to have a child with me, MARRY ME, and buy me a house in one of the highest priced communities in upstate N.Y.. "stop it" do me a favor and slit your wrisk and die a little bit faster! Before I dismiss you indefinitely just think how can I be insecure when I am married to the man b***hes are "scouring" the internet looking for!!!
REMEMBER I'M HIS WIFE!
Mrs.Murray B***h!!!!!
Tired

Bronx, NY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
"staks wife" needs no capitalization for the simple fact that your not his real wife. Actions speak loader than words. A heart without Love . You figure it out. You don't have him.
stop it

Framingham, MA

#14 Feb 13, 2013
LMAOOOOOOO you feel better now? I'll never address you as Mrs. Murray. I found this site when homegirl first posted. Just didn't have the time to even follow up if you must know. But evidently he doesn't have you preoccupied at all these days because you have time to entertain me. I feel special. Your insults mean nothing to me boo boo and never will. And you should never wish the virus on anyone because you never know what your future holds. Husband or not, you aint been the only one for eleven years so knock it off. Why you mad ma? If all that you say is true, you don't have to post it on a website. A real wife don't have time to go back and forth with other woman about a man that is supposed to be hers. You repping his wife is fine if it makes you feel good but he aint mentioning no wife or no kid so before you start checking other chicks, holla atcha man. Take care sweety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Has anyone had a hip replacement because of the... (Apr '12) 11 hr kermie2750 4
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Sep 25 texas_dip 173
Chirlane McCray Becomes Only First Lady to Atte... Sep 24 Tom Madison 1

Liberty News Video

Liberty Dating
Find my Match

Liberty Jobs

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]