Police: Woman OK before crash

Police: Woman OK before crash

There are 3 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Police: Woman OK before crash. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Police investigating a head-on highway crash that killed a suburban mother and seven other people said Friday she was fine at a fast-food restaurant an hour after starting her drive, narrowing the timeline for when she may have begun a drinking binge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Vermont transplant

Charlestown, MA

#1 Aug 10, 2009
If she was a diabetic that often can make a person act as if they were drunk if their sugar is extremely low. Blood samples have been known to be mixed up and results wrong.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#2 Aug 10, 2009
How do you explain the THC then???? Did you see that Daniel Schuler was busted for DUI in the past? I doubt that he was as surprised about this situation as he said! This is text book coverup!
sad

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Aug 11, 2009
I understand all of the diabetic situations. But why don't we trust the coroner or police here? Why is is so hard to believe that a person could not be as they seem to be? Whenever a crime occurs, you see it all the time, everyone close to the person says they never saw anything wrong, they were such a great person, etc. People see what they want to see, the truth is no one knows what goes on behind closed doors in another families life. On Nancy Grace a reporter stated that Daniel has told police that his wife occasionally smoked pot. So if that is true, all these people who said she never would, are mistaken. Non drinkers don't carry around a bottle of vodka in their car. That would also be considered open alcohol which is an offense. This dad is just ashamed to admit they were heavy partiers because he's ashamed, he'll come around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cardi B says implants caused her butt to 'leak ... Apr 10 try cooking oil 1
Coop city life Apr 8 Tell me 1
Aldrich will stiff horse in seventh race at Mon... Apr 2 Trump tout 1
News Yes, your ancestors probably did come here lega... Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Jan '18 Walter w 75
News Liberty man arrested in Fallsburg break-in, cop... (Feb '17) Feb '17 miley schultz 1
News 1,500 new homes proposed for Kiryas Joel Update... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages