Livingston Manor man charged with ass...

Livingston Manor man charged with assault in domestic incident

There are 1 comment on the Mid-Hudson News story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Livingston Manor man charged with assault in domestic incident. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

LIBERTY State Police have arrested a Livingston Manor man on felony charges of assault in the second degree, criminal possession of a weapon in the third degree and unlawful imprisonment in the first degree as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

nunya

Walden, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2008
I saw this guy in the court room when he was being arraigned. He is such a total ignorant moron. The guy actually had the audacity to yell at the girlfriend he assaulted in court, on tape, and in front of the judge, and then mouth off to the Assistant District Attorney!!! Guys like him, and especially this one, should be shot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add Me On Discord @ niceteen6822#7641 For a Lov... 4 hr bigdickmale4female 1
Pamela Graddick Jun 24 Maria 1
Too many Mexicans in the Bronx (Jul '11) Jun 21 John 56
News NYC's De Blasio: 'Children Will Die' Because of... Jun 10 you hate the truth 6
News Liberty man arrested in Fallsburg break-in, cop... Feb '17 miley schultz 1
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Feb '17 Keith 70
News 1,500 new homes proposed for Kiryas Joel Update... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages