21-year-old arrested after fleeing at...

21-year-old arrested after fleeing at high speeds, police say

There are 3 comments on the RecordOnline.com story from Dec 27, 2009, titled 21-year-old arrested after fleeing at high speeds, police say. In it, RecordOnline.com reports that:

Liberty village police tried to pull over Bryan Zeininger, 21, on Thursday for running a red light at Sullivan Avenue and Route 52, but, police say, he drove down Triangle Road at 70 mph, hopped onto Route 17 and sped onto Route 55 toward Neversink.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RecordOnline.com.

jessica zeininger

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2010
diz is mi fiancee nd i was with him that night and he did not flee the cops he is innocent and now hes going to prison because sullivan county cops are ass holes and the judge dosent know what hes talkin bout!! they dont like bryan and will do any thing 2 put him away well congragulations now hes gettin taken away from me so i hope all of u guys r happy!!!
uncle

Middletown, NY

#2 Jan 19, 2010
why don't they like bryan? running a red light does not put u in prison. must be some priors
bobby

AOL

#3 Mar 1, 2010
well he'll be out in a few months and then what he'll hold somwone up let him cool off and he'll trun into a better cirminal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Neighborhood in THE Bronx (Feb '10) Jun 18 Tasha 211
Stevensville Country Club (Sep '09) Jun 6 Cathy 6
Riverdale is Haunted by Ghosts (Oct '13) May 29 Murray Hamilton 11
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) May '16 Tara 68
News Housing group eyes Estee project (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fair-maiden 1 1
News Keeler Show Notes for Wednesday, September 16th... (Sep '15) Sep '15 John Cena 1
Scacc (Sep '15) Sep '15 Ps teamsters suck 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages