Liquor store robbery under investigation

Liquor store robbery under investigation

There are 5 comments on the Mid-Hudson News story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Liquor store robbery under investigation. In it, Mid-Hudson News reports that:

Roscoe State Police at Liberty are investigating a robbery and assault that occurred at about 6:15 p.m. on Saturday, February 2 at the Roscoe Wine and Liquor Store at Stewart Avenue in Roscoe. via Mid-Hudson News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mid-Hudson News.

heresmy2cents

Binghamton, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2008
Hope they find the scum bags that did this.
Cris

AOL

#2 Feb 6, 2008
I think they would have taken the victim to the hospital in Harris (10 or so miles) rather to a hospital in Valhalla (113 miles away)
Jason

Poughkeepsie, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2008
Cris wrote:
I think they would have taken the victim to the hospital in Harris (10 or so miles) rather to a hospital in Valhalla (113 miles away)
they sure did take him to the hospital in Harris..and then they took him to westchester...
jen

Rochester, NY

#4 Feb 13, 2008
victim is doing much better, its only a matter of time before they catch them.
MMV

Jackson Heights, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2008
I'm so glad to hear that the victim of this horrendous crime is doing better. Hopefully he will be able to give the police a description and they can put the creeps behind bars!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bronx Aug 20 Emma 2
teens stop smoking k2-spice Aug 20 Coco4u 1
News Police investigating slaying of a Monticello wo... Aug 18 Concerned 1
DayTop Village-SwanLake (Dec '10) Jul '17 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 72
News Liberty man arrested in Fallsburg break-in, cop... Feb '17 miley schultz 1
News 1,500 new homes proposed for Kiryas Joel Update... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Housing group eyes Estee project (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fair-maiden 1 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages