Walgreens attracks only the finest people

Posted in the Liberty Lake Forum

Scott

Seattle, WA

#1 Dec 11, 2008
Your new Walgreens pharmacy was robbed at gunpoint. First the homeless gather there at 0300 in the morning, then the hooligans and loiterers, now insane druggies are getting off the highway to visit walgreens and liberty lake. Congratulations city council for approving the useless 99cent store upgrade known as walgreens. Maybe next you guys can approve a methadone clinic next to it. As for me-I will begin carrying my concealed weapon again.--by the way-liberty lake isnt that big-was it just to hard to get a rapid police response to catch the psyco?--or was there just wayyyy too much traffic from uncontrolled growth.
Lydia

Seattle, WA

#2 Dec 11, 2008
This was a no brainer. I hope the revenue from walgreens taxes are worth the crime and terror the citizens of Liberty Lake now face. I dare 1 city council member to sit outside walgreens for the whole night by themself.
smitty

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 11, 2008
luckily noone was hurt-even though a woman was told to stay put at gunpoint. I wont go to walgreens.
kathy

Olympia, WA

#4 Dec 23, 2008
walgreens = overpriced crap. bad service. not to mention the stupid location right on the street. and the ugly bldg. lib lake COULD have been a cute shopping area. not now.
Christian Bale

South Gate, CA

#5 Oct 11, 2009
the word is attracts not "attracks"...inbred hillbillies.

Walgreens is the best thing that ever happened to your little lake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once in million years: Comet buzzing Mars on Sun. Oct 16 Kid_Tomorrow 2
post some real information about the lake (Nov '06) Sep 30 BiGArny 2
Police Raid Spokane Area Spas; LIVE Media Brief... (Jul '12) May '14 VeganTiger 18
moving to spokane area from buffalo ny (Sep '06) Feb '14 BiGArny 9
Woman near Newman Lake ? (Jan '14) Jan '14 BIGArny 1
Women arrested demanding fair immigration reform (Nov '13) Nov '13 VeganTiger 3
avondre graham (Nov '13) Nov '13 shalamar petry 1
Liberty Lake Dating
Find my Match

Liberty Lake Jobs

Liberty Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Liberty Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty Lake

Personal Finance