Who are the best 3 fighters in Casey?

Since: Feb 09

Lebanon, KY

#21 Feb 25, 2009
isn't there anything else to talk about?

Richmond, KY

#22 Feb 25, 2009
sheiler1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not just a kidding there! I seen him hit a boy one night, not too terribly long ago...hit him one time, knocked him out and blacked both of his eyes!
Do you know who the boy was?

Richmond, KY

#23 Feb 25, 2009
I agree with the Thomas boys & their father being toughest.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#24 Feb 25, 2009
lolli wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who the boy was?
Yep...but I should correct myself...he was a grown man....not young boy!

Richmond, KY

#25 Feb 25, 2009
sheiler1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...but I should correct myself...he was a grown man....not young boy!
I wasn't aware he was still fighting at his age, do you know the circumstances surrounding it? I won't ask who it was if you don't want to say.
lol

Lexington, KY

#26 Feb 25, 2009
mike christian baddest man in county
wildman

United States

#27 Feb 25, 2009
wondering2 wrote:
John Porter is a kick azz man...
The last time John got in a fight they had to fly him to UK hospital in Lexington LOL.
WOW

United States

#28 Feb 25, 2009
sheiler1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not just a kidding there! I seen him hit a boy one night, not too terribly long ago...hit him one time, knocked him out and blacked both of his eyes!
You mean to say that Don is beating up on little boys?

Location hidden

#29 Feb 25, 2009
lolli wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware he was still fighting at his age, do you know the circumstances surrounding it? I won't ask who it was if you don't want to say.
This has been a few years ago...but not a great many years ago...I'd rather not go into any details on here because somebody has already left a smartazz remark about little boys....I will say, it was somebody that hangs around out there a lot and he just got out of hand. The man I am talking about still hangs around with them.

Location hidden

#30 Feb 25, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> You mean to say that Don is beating up on little boys?
One in every crowd isn't there? I know you read my second comment.

Don is a good person and I admire the fact he stands up for his family! You could not ask for a better bunch of people!
WOW

Lexington, KY

#31 Feb 25, 2009
Sounds like it could have been John P everyone around there beats him up when he gets drunk lol.
anyone know

Somerset, KY

#32 Feb 25, 2009
What about that Harris boy up on Dry Ridge I think his name is Lonnie. I've heard a few stories about some of his rounds.
Calypso

Berea, KY

#33 Feb 26, 2009
sheiler1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my uncle isn't mean but he will stand up for himself. Sometimes there are "boys" that think just cause he's older that they can disrespect him and get away with it.lol

Oh and John Porter also happens to be his nephew.
sharon

Lexington, KY

#34 Feb 26, 2009
anyone know wrote:
What about that Harris boy up on Dry Ridge I think his name is Lonnie. I've heard a few stories about some of his rounds.
no never heard of him.
king of spades

Lexington, KY

#35 Feb 26, 2009
Calypso wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie and Michaels dad can still woop their butts.^_^
i doubt don could whip anyone, he is to old to cut the mustard. all he can do is sit on his ----- and drink while making fun of other's. poor-{his wife} putting up with him all these years . i done left him a long time ago. but her religon? won't let her. c of c.
Calypso

Berea, KY

#36 Feb 26, 2009
king of spades wrote:
<quoted text> i doubt don could whip anyone, he is to old to cut the mustard. all he can do is sit on his ----- and drink while making fun of other's. poor-{his wife} putting up with him all these years . i done left him a long time ago. but her religon? won't let her. c of c.
Well go tell him or her that then if you brave enough.
sha-na-na

Lexington, KY

#37 Feb 26, 2009
I think ronnie parton

Location hidden

#38 Feb 26, 2009
Calypso wrote:
<quoted text>
Well go tell him or her that then if you brave enough.
LOL...How true! He just doesn't put up with a bunch of BS does he? I think the world of him, his wife, and the boys!
funny

Lexington, KY

#39 Feb 26, 2009
wondering2 wrote:
John Porter is a kick azz man...
yeah, kicking his own ass while running lol
Calypso

Versailles, KY

#40 Feb 26, 2009
sheiler1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...How true! He just doesn't put up with a bunch of BS does he? I think the world of him, his wife, and the boys!
He as a low BS tolerance and so does his sons.Yeah they are good people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are all casey county women so ugly 53 min Candyman 44
David miller crusty 2 hr Mexicans 1
What's worse 2 hr Peace 51
Crusty miller 3 hr Wonder 4
Hunter porter 3 hr joe 15
Daniel Streeal (Sep '11) 7 hr seriously 18
anyone know kari hogue? (Jun '10) 20 hr Stewart 47

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance