Who are the best 3 fighters in Casey?
but i love my deddy

Lexington, KY

#184 Oct 20, 2011
just a thought wrote:
Ol Ronald sharp ain't no easy piece I've seen him in more than his fair share and he can hold his own!
You people are so illerate. If you would check the law books. You cant go around Whoopin ass u hicks say. if you do whoop or beat a man. Your going to jail.. Your gonna pay dearly. Its called prison.I will be so happy when the inbreding is bred out of this place. Its sickening ! puke puke vomit!
3 fighters are

Lexington, KY

#185 Oct 20, 2011
Who knows wrote:
Kenny Simms, Robert Hessaleton, Brandon Randolph
me, myself , i lol 3 means one lol
Gibbs

Moultrie, GA

#186 Oct 20, 2011
gate hauler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that what I said Buddy.
Now if anyone gets shot with an assault rifle, you will be the first suspect to be questioned. Buddy :)
gate hauler

Prospect, TN

#187 Oct 20, 2011
Gibbs wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if anyone gets shot with an assault rifle, you will be the first suspect to be questioned. Buddy :)
You've got a smartass mouth Buddy. I was talking about some chickenshits shooting around my house
Draoiatcha

Brownsville, TN

#188 Oct 20, 2011
baaaaaaaa black sheep sims couldn't whip my granny.lol
Gibbs

Moultrie, GA

#190 Oct 20, 2011
gate hauler wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got a smartass mouth Buddy. I was talking about some chickenshits shooting around my house
Buddy :)
get a clue

Lexington, KY

#191 Oct 21, 2011
People that have cancer & fight for theirlives are the best fighter's around. I knew a boy that had Cancer but he never let others know exactly how bad he felt an how much pain he was in. He had faith in Jesus & God, always had his mother at his side (which made him feel better with her hand on his stomach, he said), an the love for his family gave him hope!
He is the meanest, bravest, and baddest dude around, Cancer won the war, but he battled it with all he had.
mama tried

Lexington, KY

#192 Oct 21, 2011
old man on the mountain wrote:
Billy Mills could have kicked all their a$$'s with one hand tied behind his back! Don't believe me ask the Thomas boys daddy.
This is a true statement.He always told people. He could walk in a place,and someone wanted to fight him. So he usually cleaned house. Not by his choosing though. Sometimes these types of idiots dont know when to keep their big mouths shut! RIP BRM
friend

Lexington, KY

#193 Oct 21, 2011
the best wrote:
my vote goes to tommy wethington and greg baldock
yeah tommy and greg they some mean bastards. heard all tommy can do is rip an earring out. LOL greg i have no comment whatsoever on that bc that shit is hilarious.
Bank on it

Moultrie, GA

#194 Oct 22, 2011
I've done some research, the 3 best fighters are either Dead or in Jail, so either way the 3 best were and are Losers !

The real tough guys never get into any trouble.
Teddy

Lexington, KY

#196 Oct 23, 2011
Emery Mcdonald wrote:
I am one mean sum b!tch anyone wanna take me on i am ready anytime.
are you giving head?
omg

Lexington, KY

#197 Oct 24, 2011
The meanest one today that lives in Casey county hands down no matter what any one says is in jail and his name is CHRIS COCRAN that is hands town the meanest that boy don't take no shut from no one beat person in the world but you do not want to piss him of
Hunter

Somerset, KY

#198 Oct 25, 2011
omg wrote:
The meanest one today that lives in Casey county hands down no matter what any one says is in jail and his name is CHRIS COCRAN that is hands town the meanest that boy don't take no shut from no one beat person in the world but you do not want to piss him of
Bull shit he like to hit people from behind with tire tools
omg

Leitchfield, KY

#199 Oct 26, 2011
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Bull shit he like to hit people from behind with tire tools
Bet u wouldn't say that to his face
Hunter

Somerset, KY

#200 Oct 26, 2011
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet u wouldn't say that to his face
I know the guy that lived a crossed the road from his girlfriend on snake ridge....that he beat-up with a damn tire tool and that is the reason he is in jail
omg

United States

#201 Oct 29, 2011
No that is not y he is in jail he did not beat his girl friend with a tire tool he beat the guy that was hitting on his girl friend but no he did not have a tire tool
Hunter

Creston, IA

#202 Oct 29, 2011
omg wrote:
No that is not y he is in jail he did not beat his girl friend with a tire tool he beat the guy that was hitting on his girl friend but no he did not have a tire tool
I didn't say he beat his girl friend up....I said he beat that guy up and yes he did use a tire tool fracture a humans skull with your hand
omg

Elizabethtown, KY

#203 Oct 29, 2011
Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say he beat his girl friend up....I said he beat that guy up and yes he did use a tire tool fracture a humans skull with your hand
Well he did you just don't know chris when he was in school he it a boy one time and about killed him
Lowell

Danville, KY

#204 Oct 29, 2011
Chris's daddy was one mean mofo!
He was kind to you 'til you double-crossed him....
THEN...."Katie BAR the door".......
keeper

Donalsonville, GA

#205 Oct 29, 2011
there are men and women in this county that will shoot you and leave you,more than likely no one will tell either...anybody can be a bad a$$, anybody....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarter (Aug '16) 4 hr Pete 45
Liberty Resident Busted in Boyle 6 hr Adios 4
Singles 11 hr Mandy 7
Ronnie Parton 13 hr Bomb 17
the last meal 17 hr dang 4
Tyler Barrett Tue nate 8
Robin Scott? (Aug '12) Tue RFS2 39

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance