Tattoo Shop in Liberty

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
GentleMAN JIM

Bradfordsville, KY

#1 Jan 6, 2010
I was in town on 01/06/2010 and I noticed a tattoo shop has opened up.How long has it been open?
Tammy S

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2010
where has it opened at? not that I want a tattoo, just curious....lol
GentleMAN JIM

Bradfordsville, KY

#3 Jan 6, 2010
Next to Davis' Furniture
amy

Lexington, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2010
who does the tats, are they good?
jeannie

Forsan, TX

#5 Jan 6, 2010
yes they are verry good......and verry clean and nice...every one should go check it out...i got one today..looks damn good,good price as well an im going to get another one....
Josh

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Jan 6, 2010
yea he is very good i was there the other day with one of my buddies and seen him get his done he does a good clean job i would go there before studio ink to get one done.
GentleMAN JIM

Bradfordsville, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2010
amy wrote:
who does the tats, are they good?
If you are who I think you are I hope you don't plan to get a tattoo lol.
info

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2010
GentleMAN JIM wrote:
I was in town on 01/06/2010 and I noticed a tattoo shop has opened up.How long has it been open?
There grand opening was Dec. 31st at midnight I haven't been in there yet but plan to go soon.
Calypso

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
GentleMAN JIM wrote:
Hadn't noticed that one yet. One of my neighbors has a sign in his yard. Wonder if it's the same guy? Reckon he just moved to Liberty?
GentleMAN JIM

Bradfordsville, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2010
Calypso wrote:
<quoted text>
Hadn't noticed that one yet. One of my neighbors has a sign in his yard. Wonder if it's the same guy? Reckon he just moved to Liberty?
I noticed your neighbor has a new sign out in the yard and I wonder the same thing too. The shop in town is a nice looking place,I lived on top of that shop when I was living in town and alot of work and money was put into that place and after they got it done it opened as a wireless internet store but that didn't last long they got in a bunch of trouble and closed.I think some tattoos will work for some women if they are small and put in the right place and what I mean by the right place is a place no one will see them if she is dressed up going out on the town to nice places and a biker tattoo just don't look good on a woman that is wearing a long dress and high heels lol
wanting one

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2010
Thats great now I dont have to go to danville or lexington to get my tats. And as far as the comment above: I am a woman and i have tattoo's and I still look pretty dam good no matter what I am wearing!!!
jack abbott

Jamestown, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2010
When I see a tattoo on a woman, I may find it a little exciting because I see it as an invitation. I can only offer what my college aged sons call them "Come F--- me, tattoo". I cant help thinking that one day, these cute young ladies will have children who one day will look at their moms and say, "Mommy, tell me about the days when you were a PROSTITUTE or WHORE".
Truth

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2010
Women need to start acting like ladies again,I know some women that act worst then men act,I don't know what has happen to this country or how to fix but alot of women has really turn bad,Drinking, doing drugs and cheating on their man having babies by other men in a affair and when they get caught they think their husband should forgive them and things go back like nothing has happen.
thats the truth

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2010
just because a woman gets a tattoo does not make her a prostitute or a whore! and to the comment above(truth) who the hell do you think are? what about the sorry ass men that is cheating doing drugs and making babys they wont support? and what happens when there sorry butts get caught they beg for forgiveness and think things should go back like nothing happened!!! I am very much a lady and know how to act like one too!! its people like you that need help you are the one needing fixing! its not all one sided jerk!!
GentleMAN JIM

Bradfordsville, KY

#15 Jan 9, 2010
If I wasn't on blood thiner do to my heart problem I would get some tattoos.I would have all the names of all the women that I love tattooed on my you know what and the word starts with a P I am sure you know where I mean lol
Henson Ridge Rd

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2010
GentleMAN JIM wrote:
If I wasn't on blood thiner do to my heart problem I would get some tattoos.I would have all the names of all the women that I love tattooed on my you know what and the word starts with a P I am sure you know where I mean lol
Would it be big enough for even one name? lol
GentleMAN JIM

Bradfordsville, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2010
Henson Ridge Rd wrote:
<quoted text>Would it be big enough for even one name? lol
If I use small print and use both sides it will be big enought LOL
long john silver

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2010
I wonder if i could get a tatoo on my pe of a larger pe?

“Legalize, Not Criminalize!”

Since: Dec 09

Liberty, Ky

#19 Jan 9, 2010
They do piercings 2?
just me

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2010
i like studio ink, they rock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Wethington (Feb '16) 3 hr dontmatter 8
Newer Dispatcher Sherri C (Jan '12) 6 hr really 17
casey stays dry 6 hr Church Lady 1
meth heads 8 hr Wonder 76
Disability fraud 11 hr friend 11
Tarter 19 hr Joe 17
Poll did burnie crew fall in at wolfcreek damm (Sep '09) 20 hr ConcealedCarry 43

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages