Lexington, KY

#21 Oct 16, 2008
eck wrote:
hey did u drive a gray car as a tempo
No i either drove my wifes green crys cirrus or my chevy pickup
somebody

Greenup, KY

#22 Oct 17, 2008
he needs to go see the ho tracy and get his little girl from that crazy bitch. it's his baby but she playin it off as her husband's.
stop the madness

Russell Springs, KY

#23 Oct 18, 2008
does he have several kido's? drive a truck?
well

Broken Arrow, OK

#24 Oct 18, 2008
stop the madness wrote:
does he have several kido's? drive a truck?
yep that would be him he has kids allover the place.I hope that he got fixed,cause he sure doesn't need anymore,he has a baby in junction,stanford,etc.that he does not take care of.He has all boys.
hurry

Lexington, KY

#25 Oct 18, 2008
bump everythin
well

Lexington, KY

#26 Jan 27, 2009
he has 2 kids in junction a baby and a 9 or 10 year old and a 16 year old in stanford that he voluntarily signed his right over to years ago. who really knows how many more kids he really has. all he does is lie.he doesn't even attempt to see the 2 that he can but he doesn't need to see any of the kids with all of the shit he's taking. he doesn't need to be driving a truck with all of the shit he's taking--he'll end up killing somebody. he has to shut the truck down every 3 to 4 hours to take a nap--he can't even stay awake.thats why he doesn't have anything to show for the money he makes.
wtf

Fitzgerald, GA

#27 Jan 27, 2009
which Jeff r u guys talking about ?

Bart - little Jeff Luttrell
Green Eyes - Stephanie Luttrells brother
Crazy Jeff - the one who lived on dry fork creek

You know there are a bunch of Jeff luttrells and I just named a few?
FAMILY

Lexington, KY

#28 Jan 28, 2009
I would like to know which one they are talking about as well Bart is my nephew as well as Big Jeff(that is what i call him)
right one

Lexington, KY

#30 Feb 15, 2009
MSLC wrote:
<quoted text>
his sister carol works at the tobacco shed across from dairy mart see her she can tell you where he is
That is the right jeff luttrell.but his sister and him aren't that close and she will keep his whereabouts hidden....if she even knows.
sexymom

Lexington, KY

#32 Feb 15, 2009
I seen him Friday , he is working for mr. Sharp on strong branch rd . he look pretty good to me. i have him to chat with you on here ,when he can get down this way again
who_what_ when_ where_why

Lexington, KY

#33 Feb 16, 2009
eck wrote:
Well you give some kind of clue like intials so if i talk to him I can tell him. R u male or female
u make no sense I thought you said he didn't live around here anymore and hadn't for like 9 yrs ? you people cease to amaze me !

“Hillbilly to the bone!!”

Since: Nov 08

Liberty,Ky

#34 Feb 16, 2009
yeah he's still right here on strong branch rd with r.sharp just like he always has been...
Earth Air Water Fire

Louisville, KY

#35 Feb 16, 2009
is he the one with the trailer parked close to DM?
kidd

Lexington, KY

#36 Mar 27, 2009
damn i must be the talk of the town and further more Im not hard to find. I have a 14 year old, 10 year old, and two year old boys. And further more about the tracy bitch dont know who you are talking about. If I have to stop and sleep every 3 or 4 hours how can I make it to california and back in 7 days and I can piss any time and where to prove that Im not on shit so get your damn story straight.
sister

Lexington, KY

#37 Mar 29, 2009
Hillbilly Drummer wrote:
yeah he's still right here on strong branch rd with r.sharp just like he always has been...
sorry, but the jeff that they are talking about does not work for my brother.
DAVID LUTTRELL

Lexington, KY

#38 Mar 29, 2009
Hillbilly Drummer wrote:
wronge jeff bro
cowboy

London, KY

#39 Mar 29, 2009
he lives on poplar springs rd.
funny

Somerset, KY

#40 Mar 29, 2009
bart lives on poplar springs road, I dont know where big jeff lives
kidd

Lexington, KY

#41 Mar 31, 2009
well to set the record straight the jeff they talking about is me and i did live on poplar springs but i left there about a year ago.so if u want to know anymore leave name and number and i will call you back and talk so lets not be talking a bunch of .... on this thing because it just causes problems and everyone knows that is the truth.
kidd is a liar

Lexington, KY

#42 Apr 7, 2009
kidd wrote:
damn i must be the talk of the town and further more Im not hard to find. I have a 14 year old, 10 year old, and two year old boys. And further more about the tracy bitch dont know who you are talking about. If I have to stop and sleep every 3 or 4 hours how can I make it to california and back in 7 days and I can piss any time and where to prove that Im not on shit so get your damn story straight.

Your own post just shows how much of a liar you are. You said futher down on here that you don't know who tracy is---you forget you lived with her on Strong Branch road for awhile--that is right here in liberty!! And you lie about that. You fail to say that you don't see your 14 year old in lincoln county because you voluntarily signed over custody. And as far as drugs--you love them 10's, don't ya????? You can take piss tests after you buy yourself a kit. And your california remark--you also got the shit to keep ya up. You might want to tell the truth because there is more people out here that know you than you think. You forget liberty is small.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty thomas 1 hr He knows 1
Used Car 1 hr Mike 3
house across ag center 1 hr Lacy 17
next sheriff ? 1 hr just saying 103
Josh mcelroy 6 hr Torchridge Devil 21
Your experience at bread of life 13 hr Me thinks 22
Casey County Clerk 17 hr Societyneedshelp 65

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages