Next Last
eyes34

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 3, 2008
does he still live around here?
Hmm

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2008
he's on a gate trip. y do u want 2 know?
eyes34

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2008
just wandering.
which one

Toccoa, GA

#4 Oct 3, 2008
which jeff luttrell?
eyes34

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2008
he used to live on chesnut level ridge on ky hwy 501.
which one

Toccoa, GA

#6 Oct 3, 2008
well he's on the road who is this?
eyes34

Somerset, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2008
Just an old high school friend.I am not from Casey co.
well

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2008
I remember the Jeff from Chestnut Level. We went to school together also. It would be nice to know what hes up to these days
rickster19703

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2008
he lives in campbellsville
well

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2008
well if u hear or see him, tell him a good friend from school was askin about him. We went to school together from kindergarden
know

Corbin, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2008
jeff is on the road most of the time i saw him today. he is doing great he has been dating a great person melissa taylor she is a headstart teacher at liberty
eck

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 4, 2008
y is everybodylooking for him for he is not dateing no one from casey co because he dont live here nomore and hasent for the last nine years if u r old friends leave name and maybe he can get in touch with u around the holidays
well

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 4, 2008
eck wrote:
y is everybodylooking for him for he is not dateing no one from casey co because he dont live here nomore and hasent for the last nine years if u r old friends leave name and maybe he can get in touch with u around the holidays
Im vey happy for him watever hes doing. I just seen his name on here and wanted to know how he was. i had no alterior motive in the least. I will not leave my name, for reasons Im sure u understand, if youve ever read this site. We went to school together from kindergarden on and it was a blast from the past.
DAVID LUTTRELL

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 4, 2008
eck wrote:
He lived in the trailer park on stronge branch no more than 6 months ago and moved i haven't talked to him much in the past cpl yrs. He's my cousin but i don't see him much either
eck

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 5, 2008
Well you give some kind of clue like intials so if i talk to him I can tell him. R u male or female
DAVID LUTTRELL

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 5, 2008
eck wrote:
Well you give some kind of clue like intials so if i talk to him I can tell him. R u male or female
Are you talkng to me if so my name is on this post
eck

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 5, 2008
No david, eye34 or who every that was looking for Jeff. I was just going to get a clue so that I could pass on the information to him when i talk to him.
eyes34

Somerset, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2008
I was just wanting to know where he was cause I haven 't talk to him in a very long time.Me and him go way back. Me and him used to ride around together in and around Liberty.if you see him tell him some girl from Lincoln co said hello.
DAVID LUTTRELL

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2008
eck wrote:
No david, eye34 or who every that was looking for Jeff. I was just going to get a clue so that I could pass on the information to him when i talk to him.

Ah ok well if you see him before i do which you probally will tell him his cousin said hello
eck

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2008
hey did u drive a gray car as a tempo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how common is incest (Aug '14) 13 min well 16
john whited 1 hr Sad 9
Jennifer Coleman Reynolds (Apr '13) 1 hr no dog n this fight 33
News Driver airlifted to UK following collision in C... 2 hr Wonder why 17
Casey High break-in by students 4 hr Lexie 5
gays/bi-sexuals in casey (May '15) 17 hr kyle 15
Why are there so many queers in liberty now? 20 hr Fact of life 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages