First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nnkk

Nicholasville, KY

#22 Oct 20, 2008
bartels is in liberty beside a&d kinda its white funeral home remember its 6:30 tuesday and wednesday funeral is 2 o clock
prayer

Lexington, KY

#23 Oct 20, 2008
nnkk wrote:
bartels is in liberty beside a&d kinda its white funeral home remember its 6:30 tuesday and wednesday funeral is 2 o clock
God Bless this family.Everyone that reads this topix site,pray for this family.God only knows what they are going through.

Since: Apr 08

United States

#24 Oct 20, 2008
It is in Middleburg. You know where the old store is in Middleburg? Across from the gas station? Turn in front of it and take the first right (turn left and it takes you to the old Middleburg grade school) and it takes you right to the funeral home.
hey

Lexington, KY

#25 Oct 20, 2008
lyricv wrote:
It is in Middleburg. You know where the old store is in Middleburg? Across from the gas station? Turn in front of it and take the first right (turn left and it takes you to the old Middleburg grade school) and it takes you right to the funeral home.
that isnt it i no its in liberty
im sorry

Campbellsville, KY

#26 Oct 20, 2008
i dont know who is was but he and his daughter is both in my prayers im sorry for hes and his daughters loss to his family friends and other kid..

Since: Apr 08

United States

#27 Oct 20, 2008
I apologize, I was wrong. It is in Liberty. The Obituary line for Bartle is 6067872273.
TTUJHIKJ

Nicholasville, KY

#28 Oct 20, 2008
THATS OK
Norman Jason Godbey

United States

#30 Feb 17, 2009
How do I find the Obituarie on my Father Norman J. Godbey released from Bartles Funeral Home in Liberty,KY.?
Thanks, Terry L Godbey Duncan, oldest child of Norman J.Godbey
Care Line

Big Creek, KY

#31 Feb 17, 2009
Norman Jason Godbey wrote:
How do I find the Obituarie on my Father Norman J. Godbey released from Bartles Funeral Home in Liberty,KY.?
Thanks, Terry L Godbey Duncan, oldest child of Norman J.Godbey
Call six zero six seven eight seven two two seven three
INFO

Lexington, KY

#32 Feb 17, 2009
Norman Godbey
1925-2009

LIBERTY - Norman Jason Godbey, 83, of Middleburg died Sunday.

Born April 11, 1925, in Middleburg, he was a son of the late Cyrus W. and Eletha B. Godbey. He was a World War II Army veteran.

Survivors include his wife, Paula Jones Godbey; two daughters, Terry Duncan and Penny Howell; a son, Jason Godbey; two stepchildren, Deborah Rennirt and William Moore; siblings, Margaret Hudson, Frank Godbey and Donald Godbey; seven grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and three stepgrandchildren.

Services will be 2 p.m. Wednesday at Bartle Funeral Home.

Visitation is 6-9 p.m. today and after 8 a.m. Wednesday
Adrian

Gulfport, MS

#33 Sep 10, 2012
Norm was a very interesting man. He used to use my dad's Cessna 182, to fly to Army reserve meetings in New Orleans. It was Norm who told me the truth about Jimmy Carter. He also told me about Hillary Clinton when she served on the Watergate Committee. He said that she said Bill wasnt interested in politics, but she used him to achieve her dreams. I wish I had had the chance to speak with Norm before he passed. My condolences to his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children drinking alcohol 1 hr I care 1
who got busted today with 40 pounds of pot? 5 hr judgenot 18
Justin denson 5 hr Jason 30
Ashley Godbey Luttrell 6 hr Tye 4
I Warned You 18 hr hey 21
Help me find her 18 hr Help me Out Please 11
Katee Peavey Fri Kelsey 30
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE