Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16220 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Bonnie Kavoussi

Livingston, TN

#15545 Oct 10, 2012
Get rid of Paul also;

Republicans force Worker to pay to romney

Facebook,twitter,email to all you know.

Murray Energy's Alleged Pro-Romney Coercion Should Be Investigated: Ohio Democratic Party

The Huffington Post | By Bonnie Kavoussi Posted:\

The Ohio Democratic Party has requested a criminal investigation of the Ohio-based Murray Energy, after the coal company allegedly told employees to donate to Republican politicians including Mitt Romney.

The alleged coercion of political donations from employees may have "involved extortion, money laundering, racketeering, and other violations of Title 18 of the US criminal code," Ohio Democratic Party chairman Chris Redfern wrote in a letter to U.S. Attorney Steven Dettelbach on Monday.

Last Thursday, The New Republic's Alec MacGillis reported that Murray Energy CEO Bob Murray pressured his employees to donate to Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, among others, as well as to Murray Energy's pro-Republican political action committee. Some of the firm's 3,000 employees reportedly feared they might lose their jobs if they did not make these political donations.

Before that, in August, Murray reportedly forced coal miners at the Century Mine in Beallsville, Ohio, to give up a day's worth of pay to show up at a rally with Romney, according to the local news radio station WWVA. Then, too, some workers feared not attending could cost them their jobs.

Murray, a climate-change denier, has a history of making questionable claims. In 2010, for one, he wrote a letter to employees in which he said that, if workers did not donate to Murray Energy's PAC, "the coal industry will be eliminated and so will your job."

Murray is not the only pro-Romney CEO pressuring his employees to support Romney. Richard Lacks, CEO of the Michigan-based Lacks Enterprises, a car-part manufacturer, also urged his 2,300 employees to vote for Romney in a recent letter
Shadowlands

United States

#15547 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats constantly complain about "the rich getting richer", and blame it on the Republican process, when in reality it is their own stupidity which prevents them from obtaining wealth in any great degree. It's always about "the money" because for the most part democrats are too stupid to earn enough to maintain an overall lifestyle that matches that of the Republicans.
"You got it, I want it, but I'm too stupid to earn it myself, so I want the government to take it from you, and give some of it to me." Typical have not thinking, coupled with the stupidity that drives it, is what keeps the democratic party alive. It is the reason all poor minorities, blacks, hispanics, etc. all vote democratic, and the same reason the democrats pander to them with countless give away programs.
The party of entitlement, vs. the party of self reliance. So when you break it all down idiot's are always democrats. They are more than willing to trade freedom, for a much larger and more expensive government that will give them what they are too stupid to acquire on their own.
Just look at the programs the democrats want. They are all, for the most part, things the Republicans already have. Housing, health care, education, retirement. The bulk of the democrats out there are too stupid to achieve them, and when they do they go about it in such an incredibly stupid fashion,(over mortgaged housing, and foolish credit card spending), they wind up losing it in the process. So of course they vote for a give away artist like Hussein who will increase the size of government, and create programs in the process, that will give it to them.
Now if you take the time to think about it, none of these programs would in fact be possible if there weren't any Republicans to increase taxes on to pay for them. No matter how you slice it the democrats should be repentant to the Republicans, simply because without them who could they tax to pay for the things they themselves are too stupid to achieve on their own?
That's quite a screed. So, how do you reconcile your opinion with the fact that most of the poorest states in the country, the least educated states, the least healthy states--consistently vote Republican in national elections?

Take Kentucky for an example. Consistently near the bottom in education, near the top in poverty, near the top in negative health measures like cancer, obesity, heart disease, etc...and yet the state has voted Republican in 7 of the last 10 Presidential elections.

And Kentucky is hardly an isolated example of this phenomenon. Other states that share the same set of metrics also regularly vote Republican in national elections. They include Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina. These states also receive far more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes.

Conversely, the wealthiest states, states with the highest educated population, states with average or above average health metrics, tend to vote Democratic in national elections--Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Washington, et al. And these states pay more in federal taxes than they get back in spending.

You can of course, believe whatever you want. But you might want to give some more thought to this.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#15548 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats constantly complain about "the rich getting richer", and blame it on the Republican process, when in reality it is their own stupidity which prevents them from obtaining wealth in any great degree. It's always about "the money" because for the most part democrats are too stupid to earn enough to maintain an overall lifestyle that matches that of the Republicans.
"You got it, I want it, but I'm too stupid to earn it myself, so I want the government to take it from you, and give some of it to me." Typical have not thinking, coupled with the stupidity that drives it, is what keeps the democratic party alive. It is the reason all poor minorities, blacks, hispanics, etc. all vote democratic, and the same reason the democrats pander to them with countless give away programs.
The party of entitlement, vs. the party of self reliance. So when you break it all down idiot's are always democrats. They are more than willing to trade freedom, for a much larger and more expensive government that will give them what they are too stupid to acquire on their own.
Just look at the programs the democrats want. They are all, for the most part, things the Republicans already have. Housing, health care, education, retirement. The bulk of the democrats out there are too stupid to achieve them, and when they do they go about it in such an incredibly stupid fashion,(over mortgaged housing, and foolish credit card spending), they wind up losing it in the process. So of course they vote for a give away artist like Hussein who will increase the size of government, and create programs in the process, that will give it to them.
Now if you take the time to think about it, none of these programs would in fact be possible if there weren't any Republicans to increase taxes on to pay for them. No matter how you slice it the democrats should be repentant to the Republicans, simply because without them who could they tax to pay for the things they themselves are too stupid to achieve on their own?
Up all Night again you stupid pos.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15549 Oct 10, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
That's quite a screed. So, how do you reconcile your opinion with the fact that most of the poorest states in the country, the least educated states, the least healthy states--consistently vote Republican in national elections?
Take Kentucky for an example. Consistently near the bottom in education, near the top in poverty, near the top in negative health measures like cancer, obesity, heart disease, etc...and yet the state has voted Republican in 7 of the last 10 Presidential elections.
And Kentucky is hardly an isolated example of this phenomenon. Other states that share the same set of metrics also regularly vote Republican in national elections. They include Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina. These states also receive far more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes.
Conversely, the wealthiest states, states with the highest educated population, states with average or above average health metrics, tend to vote Democratic in national elections--Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Washington, et al. And these states pay more in federal taxes than they get back in spending.
You can of course, believe whatever you want. But you might want to give some more thought to this.
Actually, after rereading my post, I do not agree with most of it and apologize for putting it on here. I did it hastily and out of anger.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15550 Oct 10, 2012
It is surprising to find Kentucky has a Democratic governor,but votes Republican for the Congress.Most every County is run by Democrats as elected.I wonder about this.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#15551 Oct 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It is surprising to find Kentucky has a Democratic governor,but votes Republican for the Congress.Most every County is run by Democrats as elected.I wonder about this.
Ky is Democratic except there are too many stupid people like you that are not smart enough to vote Nationally.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15552 Oct 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ky is Democratic except there are too many stupid people like you that are not smart enough to vote Nationally.
Actually just the opposite! They are all smart enough to realize Obama hasn't and won't get it done!
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#15553 Oct 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
It's hard to say. Often times state politics don't exactly dovetail with national politics. Take Michigan and Illinois for example. Both states have been fairly well divided between Democratic and Republican governors over the last 20 years, but haven't voted for a Republican Presidential candidate since 1988 and if polling data is any indication, won't this time either.

Then there's Alabama which has had 4 Democrats and 4 Republicans as Governor over the last 30 years, but hasn't voted for a Democratic Presidential candidate since 1976, and probably won't this time either.
Big bald head

Swampscott, MA

#15554 Oct 10, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Some more thought to this.
I do not have to think any more. Big Stevie and White Hair are the typical specimenes native examples of degeneration, degradation, always at the bottom in everything, only at the top of poverty, obesity and heart disease and of course they are are democrats per excellence for three generations (or degenerations).
Mather nature

Swampscott, MA

#15555 Oct 10, 2012
Big bald head wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have to think any more. Big Stevie and White Hair are the typical specimenes native examples of degeneration, degradation, always at the bottom in everything, only at the top of poverty, obesity and heart disease and of course they are are democrats per excellence for three generations (or degenerations).
Unacceptable but truth
Emerson Poo

Swampscott, MA

#15556 Oct 10, 2012
Big bald head wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite truth.
Emerson Poo

Swampscott, MA

#15557 Oct 10, 2012
b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
I am from Kentucky and I am not nuts. I am Sstupid!
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#15558 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a stupid SOB and proud of it.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#15559 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually just the opposite! They are all smart enough to realize Obama hasn't and won't get it done!
He has got it done and willeasily win re election doofus.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15560 Oct 10, 2012
Emerson Poo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Kentucky and I am not nuts. I am Sstupid!
I am from Kentucky and I am neither nuts or stupid. I am well educated! I do not stutter either "Sstupid"!
Emerson Poo

Swampscott, MA

#15561 Oct 10, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
And how about Indiana? They are sstupids too, more than ass "the Kentuckians". At least our grass is blue and we have the Blue grass music and the Kentucky Fried Chicken. Is a pity that coronels Sanders is dead. He belong to the Tea Party with Sara Palin that is a magnificent broad and spied for ass looking to her window to Japan until her first daughter became impregnates by a round dish face japanese fellow.Now since the japonese left her she has dedicated herself to the dance. Poor girl.
Emerson Poo

Swampscott, MA

#15562 Oct 10, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite true but, all this States are bedbugs farms.
Emerson Poo

Swampscott, MA

#15564 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Kentucky and I am neither nuts or stupid. I am well educated! I do not stutter either "Sstupid"!
You have to be one of the too, most of ass are ssstupid and nuts. Probabley you are only Stupid is is in our genes, M.F.
Emerson Poo

Swampscott, MA

#15565 Oct 10, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Reitereiting I reckon:
You are from kentucky like the rest of ass. And you have to be one of the two: Nuts or Stupid.
Most of ass are both but I reckon you are Stupid by your father and stupid like your maternal grandmother. So that makes you double stupid.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#15566 Oct 10, 2012
Emerson Poo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reitereiting I reckon:
You are from kentucky like the rest of ass. And you have to be one of the two: Nuts or Stupid.
Most of ass are both but I reckon you are Stupid by your father and stupid like your maternal grandmother. So that makes you double stupid.
Since you can't spell or make a complete sentence, I would think it is you that has the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dawn pike (Apr '10) 11 hr Ok pete 12
Is Tarter hiring ? 13 hr Tarter 2
Will they be handing out school supplies on Jun... Thu Username 9
Casey County News Wed Some girl 2
No school supply list for K-plus whe?? Wed Some girl 2
Hopeless ? Wed Some girl 3
Davis Victory Celebration ? Wed I Spy 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages