johnsons and comptons
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
print this

Lexington, KY

#21 Mar 15, 2012
I did work my ass off is that better!!!!
seriously

Lexington, KY

#22 Mar 16, 2012
joni wrote:
Well i do agree about the theifing part they should'nt have done it i have never been a theif an like i said their doing time for the trouble they have been in an i hope when they come home they will be responsible im not bragging on them for the things they have done i agree it was wrong im just saying their paying for it an i pray their gonna do better for them selfs an others when they come home but if their not even home i don't like for people to be saying shit when they ain't here to be doing things so i would like this topic to go away for now thanks!!!!
I understand your thoughts.. but is anything really going to change? do they have a plan or a new home life? I hope so ,but unless they have some kind of job lined out. It wont likely happen. They are Lucky to have you pulling for them. Dont they have some kids around ? What about child support? The law is cracking down on dead beat dads and moms. Thank god.Hope all your hopes for them come true.
nepew of big ronnie

Danville, KY

#23 Mar 17, 2012
talk about him and by god you'll get what ol Stewart got and some that man has it hard enuff mess with him and u'll see what his nephew is all about so just leave big Ronnie alone
Brittany hall

Somerset, KY

#24 Mar 17, 2012
your all hjus a bunch of pus sy an kaleb aint been stealin sh t so hide be hind this computer y dont u say this stuff to him cuz ur to scaredm
lmao

Lexington, KY

#25 Mar 17, 2012
nepew of big ronnie wrote:
talk about him and by god you'll get what ol Stewart got and some that man has it hard enuff mess with him and u'll see what his nephew is all about so just leave big Ronnie alone
Big talk roflmao
Brittany hall

Somerset, KY

#26 Mar 18, 2012
ur all a bunch of scared lil punks kaleb compton is not a theith he is a wornderful person an good hearted so if yall got ne thing to say bout him tell it to me or him back off of him an his family say ur real names o ur to scared i for got i love u kaleb u no ill always hav ur bak
Curious

Lexington, KY

#27 Mar 20, 2012
hey is this the same kaleb that beat the crap out of jerry g. that lives on dry creek i like to have seen that lol
some one who cares

Lexington, KY

#28 Mar 23, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your thoughts.. but is anything really going to change? do they have a plan or a new home life? I hope so ,but unless they have some kind of job lined out. It wont likely happen. They are Lucky to have you pulling for them. Dont they have some kids around ? What about child support? The law is cracking down on dead beat dads and moms. Thank god.Hope all your hopes for them come true.
yes they do all have jobs and homes and they will be ok as long as people stop running their mouths and give them a chance i dont know any body who has not ever made a mistake or two so just give them a chance and see how good hearted these boys really are
Shelby

Flemingsburg, KY

#29 May 29, 2012
Really? The only reason you all put crap like this on here is because yall know if they were outta jail and seen this they would kick your as$es!! Get a life! They all are in jail besides Kaleb and have NOT stolen anything!!!!!!!!!!
yea

Lexington, KY

#30 May 29, 2012
Shelby wrote:
Really? The only reason you all put crap like this on here is because yall know if they were outta jail and seen this they would kick your as$es!! Get a life! They all are in jail besides Kaleb and have NOT stolen anything!!!!!!!!!!
This hadn't been posted on since march, then you bring it back up??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage licenses in Kentucky ? 3 hr Notacaseyembaresm... 2
Casey County News 3 hr Seriously 3
Lydia Lewis (Simmons) 10 hr FucYou 2
dawn pike (Apr '10) 10 hr nunya 14
Brian Watson Fri mIstys lover 5
Is Tarter hiring ? Fri hmm 3
Will they be handing out school supplies on Jun... Thu Username 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages