First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just a friend

Jefferson, GA

#1 Oct 24, 2009
Does anyone know how Kayla Buis is and what hospital they flew her to? Is she going to be OK?
wondering

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2009
If you are a friend why don't you just call her family .....
Just a friend

Jefferson, GA

#3 Oct 24, 2009
Because they are not at home
wondering also

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2009
is this the B that had a wreck and got alot of money from the county.
Vic

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2009
You are one sorry person, what does that have to do with the wreck and her getting money. Are you the one who hit her? I am Kayla's cousin, and she is in bad shape. You worthless piece of crap.
hey

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2009
yeah, she got some money not much. there was a boy in the car with her and he got much more.

does anyone know whose fault the wreck was, and how everyone is doing?
wondering also

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2009
Vic, i just asked a ? to see if if was the one i was thinking of, you go to your room and do what u always do to yourself. lol when u do wrong it always comes back and bite u in the a@@.
wondering also

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2009
i bet it was her fault
careless

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 24, 2009
how is the other person that was with her????
mee

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2009
You are so dumb it is pathetic wondering, It was not her fault a truck hit them. People like you are losers.
mee

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2009
The atwood guy that was with her is on life support.
friend

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 24, 2009
she wasn't even driving dumb @sses
wondering also

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2009
no, im not a looser im a winner lol
friend

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2009
no your a biatch is what you are
well

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2009
what atwood guy
yeah

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Oct 25, 2009
Warren Atwood and he is stable he has a broken pelvis and a fractured skull
Worried

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2009
I know warren and Kayla both and i hope that they are both doing ok and i hope that the 3rd person involved is also doing ok. but all this crazy talk is just that crazy why would u want to talk about some one like that when for all u know they could be on there death bed?
Truth hurts

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2009
Worried wrote:
I know warren and Kayla both and i hope that they are both doing ok and i hope that the 3rd person involved is also doing ok. but all this crazy talk is just that crazy why would u want to talk about some one like that when for all u know they could be on there death bed?
Answer is very simple.This county is full of ignorant trash.That will never have any common or educated sense.It the truth.Like it or not.Just read this topix.The mentality is plain to see.I wish the state was allowed to have a mandatory.Mentality test.It would prob scare all to know,whos driving cars and having children.Our most precious commodity.p.s. This is not meant as a personal slam toward any one person.Just the truth.Alarming........
news

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2009
You are so right look at you , let's see you spelled irogant wrong, you selled whose wrong. So I guess you should get a mentality test.
news

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2009
It looks like any of us can spell too good, so let's keep our opinon to our self. None of us are too smart or we wouldn't waste our time on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min harmonious 155,347
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 7,117
Casey County Board Fails Again 27 min Concerned Parent 28
older gentleman seeking a relationship 2 hr older gentleman 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Big Stevie 81,660
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Big Stevie 16,184
Where is the best place to get your hair cut? 3 hr haha 6
Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Liberty Jobs

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]