Why is it that some men think they ar...

Why is it that some men think they are god's gift to women?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

SYCC

Louisville, KY

#1 May 12, 2009
Could it be that they have an inferiority complex and that this complex makes them hunt for young girls since they are easier to impress and fool.
mememe

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 May 12, 2009
You know I tried to start a topic one time about men who arent exactly the best looking things in the world but want to try to be players to young girls .. ppl were very rude. I was being very serious. I'm glad someone else knows its true too.
SYCC

Louisville, KY

#3 May 12, 2009
mememe wrote:
You know I tried to start a topic one time about men who arent exactly the best looking things in the world but want to try to be players to young girls .. ppl were very rude. I was being very serious. I'm glad someone else knows its true too.
It is my experience that every man/boy I've seen do this does have an inferiority complex and honestly should get therapy. Sometimes they have this problem and stay away from girls altogether, then you have the ones that go on to be rapists and sex offenders, or just do not respect women at all. I would say that they were rude because it hit a nerve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Baldock 2 hr brian 3
Trailer behind duds and suds 3 hr Neighbor up the s... 1
Baskstball 3 hr Basketnall 1
Print 6 hr wondering 1
Melissa Pennington McGowan Peterson 11 hr rats 1
Bridget atwood 11 hr Old Guy 6
Nikki updates 18 hr Family 7

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance