Casey Superintendent
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wilder

Murray, KY

#1 May 29, 2013
37 people apply for the position? Will the salary be the same as the current Superintendent? Why would they even take applications because Casey has such a brillant local candidate who has applied. I don't understand why he would even consider such a small rural school system. I think he should be hired because the system would save millions because he could then do all of the jobs. He is that qualified. A once in a lifetime chance to hire a education genius.
knightwolf

Somerset, KY

#2 May 29, 2013
yea to bad the job has allredy been filled the only do the applications thing because it is a law that they have to do it.. hate it but it is the truth
seems to me

Nicholasville, KY

#3 May 30, 2013
http://education.ky.gov/districts/FinRept/Pag...

if you visit this website you will see a link to all of the superintendent salaries in KY. casey county has increased the superintendents salary from $71K in 2000 to $141K in 2013.

no wonder there are so many applicants!

you will need a viewer to see the list. open office is free and easy to download/install.
Jack

Chicago, IL

#4 May 30, 2013
Ain't a clown in that town worth 141k
Truth Is

Nicholasville, KY

#5 May 30, 2013
Now I can see why we pay school tax on everything we can think of buying. This is an outrage! Overpaid administration, teachers and staff; new facilities that require more buses and more fuel to operate them and students graduating with NO CLUE about what is important in their own lives, let alone society in general. Yeah, tax us "common folk" a little more so you can continue to act of superior intellect.(Please note the sarcasm in the last statement.)
Truth is 2

Lexington, KY

#6 May 30, 2013
The stevens guy is getting it. who would have ever thought that he would be the leader of education. go figure
old dawg

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2013
seems to me wrote:
http://education.ky.gov/distri cts/FinRept/Pages/School%20Dis trict%20Personnel%20Informatio n.aspx
if you visit this website you will see a link to all of the superintendent salaries in KY. casey county has increased the superintendents salary from $71K in 2000 to $141K in 2013.
no wonder there are so many applicants!
you will need a viewer to see the list. open office is free and easy to download/install.
are you kidding me?
vegas odds

Murray, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2013
A little tip about Casey Superintendent. 37 candidates applied. Casey has never hired ANYONE out of Casey County. Only ONE candidate applied from Casey County. Casey always hires a candidate who no other school district would hire. So, who does that leave? A clown!!!
Make a bet

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 9, 2013
this board wants a good leader for our schools. they will go out of county-shall we make a bet?
tru blu

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2013
i predict if they go out of county, it will be with someone that has connections here.
knightwolf

Livingston, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2013
not what ms coffee said if you all would read the casey county news she said this in the paper we will not go out of county for a superinendent...but i thing they need to go out of the state my self
vegas odds

Murray, KY

#12 Jun 9, 2013
Do you realize they would not hire Albert Einstein if he applied?
Read

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 9, 2013
knightwolf wrote:
not what ms coffee said if you all would read the casey county news she said this in the paper we will not go out of county for a superinendent...but i thing they need to go out of the state my self
No she said it needs to be someone who "resides locally" -meaning if it is an outsider they have to move here.
knightwolf

Livingston, KY

#14 Jun 9, 2013
to bad that job was filled befour the old 1 left
old dawg

Lexington, KY

#15 Jun 10, 2013
do they start a new superintendent out at the old superintendents salary? in most jobs there is a beginning salary and you have to work your way up. the new guy doesn't get as much as the old guy got.
gina

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 10, 2013
old dawg wrote:
do they start a new superintendent out at the old superintendents salary? in most jobs there is a beginning salary and you have to work your way up. the new guy doesn't get as much as the old guy got.
surely not for kevin stephens. did he actually goto college?
theshadow

Murray, KY

#17 Jun 11, 2013
Strawberry Shortcake

London, KY

#18 Jun 11, 2013
theshadow wrote:
http://www.knox.k12.ky.us/data /news/?p=34
Is he Casey's new superintendent???
Child Abuse

Versailles, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2013
Sending a child to a public school is child abuse. The kids are brainwashed against God's ways and they welcome and promote the ways of Satan. Repent! Save the children!
Kevin

Murray, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2013
Strawberry Shortcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Is he Casey's new superintendent???
Uh........Yep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarter drug test 6 hr Justice 3
Ronald Sharp (Apr '17) 7 hr Sharp 28
Casey County Basketball (Oct '07) 9 hr whocares 98
Old Liberty Gym 18 hr Homer 7
Homeless Fri Concerned 5
Mayor Brown running for re-election Fri Taxed to death 46
who died at Casey Co. Jail? (Jul '16) Thu Jake 36

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance