Next Last
someone

Doniphan, MO

#1 Aug 6, 2008
does anyone know this girl??
Oh Yeah

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2008
OMG here we go again didn't we already discuss this one once???
Mandi Cain

Bradfordsville, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2008
what the hell is wrong with you people? i am amanda...if you got something to say about me atleast have the balls to say it to my face...almost everything on this site is not true all you people do is get on here and hate on people because you are either jealous of them or they got something that you want. i already know about one of you (MV) and your ass is mine when i see you.
Oh Yeah

Lexington, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2008
Hey miss amanda I wasnt saying anything out of the way so there is no need for the attitude I jsut said it was someone trying to stir more shit!! Who is MV?
Mandi Cain

Bradfordsville, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2008
dont worry about it you will find out im sure it will be on here when i kick her fat ass. it isnt the 1st time she has lied on me but im going to get my point across that it better be the last.....
Mandi Cain

Bradfordsville, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2008
"OH YEAH" who are you?
Oh Yeah

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2008
I'm not posting my name but you know me well and I was trying to tell people to leave you the hell alone and then you try to be a smartass w/ me hell I was just saying people are trying to hit a nerve and if you let em get to you belive me they will so who is mv
Ha ha ha

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 6, 2008
Your a biggin to be kickin anyone's ass i'm sure she's skeered to death!! LOL
someone

Doniphan, MO

#9 Aug 6, 2008
Ha ha ha wrote:
Your a biggin to be kickin anyone's ass i'm sure she's skeered to death!! LOL
lol..lol.. i agree a real big one.. aint no bigger than a toothpick.. lol.. thats some funny shit.. hell id like to see her kick somebody a$$
amandas mom

Bradfordsville, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2008
you guys would be surprised about amanda one thing i can say for her she is not afraid.no she is not perfect but show me someone who is.its like i told her not to let things like this upset her.i told her if the ones on here talking about her would sweep around thire on back door,they wouldnt have time 2 talk about anyone.and for the most of you i would say i know.
amanda

Bradfordsville, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2008
oh well talk shit about me at least you are giving others a break. and "oh yeah" i wasnt getting smart with you but i guess it does look like that huh? im not worried about what the hell they say about me because i know what is true and whats not...and the one thing i know for sure is they are PUSSIES...
Oh Yeah

Morehead, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2008
Yes it did seem like you were sorry for the comment it just aggravated me and it's been one of those days. Good luck to ya take care of yourself. btw if you don't mind me asking who is mv?
I think

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2008
she is really nice and very sexy. You wouldnt know she was a lesbian when you talk to her.
amanda

Bradfordsville, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2008
wow thats crazy.... i didnt know i was a lesbian...lmao
just reading

Doniphan, MO

#15 Aug 7, 2008
i dont know amanda that well i just know her when i see her. she may not be my favorite person but come on people ya'll need to leave her alone.. yeah im sure she has messed up in life but who hasent??? give the girl a break.. im not takin up for her im just sayin what needs to be said..

“It;s Me”

Since: Apr 08

liberty,ky

#16 Aug 7, 2008
amandas mom wrote:
you guys would be surprised about amanda one thing i can say for her she is not afraid.no she is not perfect but show me someone who is.its like i told her not to let things like this upset her.i told her if the ones on here talking about her would sweep around thire on back door,they wouldnt have time 2 talk about anyone.and for the most of you i would say i know.
Hello! haven't seen u in a while,hope ur doing ok.
amandas mom

Bradfordsville, KY

#17 Aug 7, 2008
doing fine,how r u doing?had u heard about mom being real sick.she had cancer they think it may have come back.she is going through a bunch of testing now.the chemo made her real sick also. i told her if it did come back and she didn't want 2 do the chemo not 2 put herself through it.they say that if u get the cancer back that the chemo more than likely wont help.Jonathan is staying with her he works for Larry.he paints trailers.Jon is helping mom with things
amandas lost cousin

Doniphan, MO

#18 Aug 7, 2008
who is sick amandas mother or grand mother
amandas mom

Bradfordsville, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2008
her grandma

“It;s Me”

Since: Apr 08

liberty,ky

#20 Aug 7, 2008
amandas mom wrote:
doing fine,how r u doing?had u heard about mom being real sick.she had cancer they think it may have come back.she is going through a bunch of testing now.the chemo made her real sick also. i told her if it did come back and she didn't want 2 do the chemo not 2 put herself through it.they say that if u get the cancer back that the chemo more than likely wont help.Jonathan is staying with her he works for Larry.he paints trailers.Jon is helping mom with things
Sorry, to hear that, tell her i said hi, and that i will b thinking of her, if she needs someone 2 talk 2 u let me know,i'll b there anytime she needs me,tell haer to b strong she can get through it,she has already been through alot and made it just fine, tell her she will never be alone she has friends, and family that love her alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Lee 41 min BOSS 1
Jamie Hatfield is a punk meth head women beater 1 hr BOSS 4
rapture (Dec '12) 13 hr think about it 12
Who is the big shot family in Casey county? 15 hr buck 14
CVSsnobs Wed CVS sucks 16
Nicki Atwood Wed Laughing 16
Clowns seen on chicken gizzard! Wed Micky 5

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance