Next Last
hello

Versailles, KY

#1 May 11, 2010
who do u think
Shew

Somerset, KY

#2 May 11, 2010
Y don't u go back and read about one million of the other stupid posts like this on here. Just go tell whoever you like that you like them instead of putting the same old skanks on here again.
hahahaha

Versailles, KY

#3 May 12, 2010
well no one if forcing u to comment so stfu
Reading rainbow

Nicholasville, KY

#4 May 13, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
well no one if forcing u to comment so stfu
Your right.But this is a stupid topix.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! So there u go.Read a book.
funny

Versailles, KY

#5 May 13, 2010
and if u thinks its stupid why are you so anxious to comment on it? ha
Who

Lexington, KY

#6 May 13, 2010
funny wrote:
and if u thinks its stupid why are you so anxious to comment on it? ha
me u Duma$$ f-ckas
no blue ribbon

Doniphan, MO

#7 May 14, 2010
Never be a blue ribbon winner but then heart is so much more important than beauty.
ya know

Machesney Park, IL

#8 Jul 9, 2010
well i think the hottest girls in casey is josette reed and jessica edwards the difference is jessica sleeps with every one and josettes still a virgin
haha

Stanford, KY

#9 Jul 12, 2010
maggie marten katie hunly chelsie earls rachel nox and bree long:)
what

Lexington, KY

#10 Jul 12, 2010
what jessica are you referring to cause there is more than one in this county?
ya know wrote:
well i think the hottest girls in casey is josette reed and jessica edwards the difference is jessica sleeps with every one and josettes still a virgin
Shew

Somerset, KY

#11 Jul 12, 2010
Once again. The same people starting the same topix thread so they can put their same names on here. You girls must be very insecure.
hmmm

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Jul 12, 2010
what wrote:
what jessica are you referring to cause there is more than one in this county?
<quoted text>
prbly the same jessica edwards tht supposedly has aids
anon

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2010
shouldn't you kids be in summer school or doing something more productive with your time than sitting in your room beating it into a sock about a girl you will never get?
In love

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2010
Audrey Roburtson. Dont care what you piople say. she is prittest
FYI

Granbury, TX

#16 Jul 24, 2010
ya know wrote:
hold the hell up! jessica edwards does not sleep with everyone! shes a very sweet girl and i absolutely DO NOT think its right to be talkin bout minors on here like that!
just me

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 28, 2010
well,we must all know, whoever is putting this on here is obvioulsy a highschool student or someone close to it,who just wants to see if anybody thinks they're pretty or not!personally, i think the most beautiful girls in casey are celese cochran, jerika bell, ashley luttrell, and quite a few others whos not in highschool.but i may be eating my words a little bit, but maggie martin is a very pretty girl, one of the prettiest girls in high school!
just you

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2010
just me wrote:
well,we must all know, whoever is putting this on here is obvioulsy a highschool student or someone close to it,who just wants to see if anybody thinks they're pretty or not!personally, i think the most beautiful girls in casey are celese cochran, jerika bell, ashley luttrell, and quite a few others whos not in highschool.but i may be eating my words a little bit, but maggie martin is a very pretty girl, one of the prettiest girls in high school!
who are you?
HAHA

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 29, 2010
WOW!!!! Where did you get your eyes checked at? You must be one of there family members or good friends. Jerika is a pretty girl Plus nice too. The Cochran girl tries to hard. Whoever started this anyway is just looking at looks, How many pretty girls are anywhere with a great personality really, Not speaking of all, but most of them that is pretty "OR thinks they are pretty" doesnt have much on the inside..Like I said not all!! If you are looking for someone u shouldnt look at how someone looks anyway....
just me wrote:
wondering

Somerset, KY

#20 Jul 30, 2010
LOL maggie martin ... LOL LOL LOL
devoted husband

United States

#21 Aug 9, 2010
Well i'll tell you the preetest girl in casey county and any where else is my wife,now that's my opinion,i don't expect you to agree with me but to each his own.NO:2 would have to be a woman with the initails BN if she see's this she will know it's her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Copley and Bethany Daniels Lynn 1 hr Some girl 7
Crusty miller 1 hr Brit 3
Question for single men 9 hr Guy 6
why are all casey county women so ugly 10 hr gayeyes 42
Ronnie Parton 12 hr Donna 4
WRECK on Hwy 70 Thu Post 2
Brad Vaughn Thu Thetruth 15

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance