Christine Campbell
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
DNA DRAMA

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2008
just wondering if she ever found her baby's daddy last i heard she tested 15 people and still no daddy awwwww
Solo

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 2, 2008
Does she know who any of her kids fathers are?
DNA DRAMA

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2008
ain't that the truth LMFAO!!!!
thinker

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2008
OMG! 15 people what the hell?
yep

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2008
What business is it of any of yours?! Why dont you worry bout yourselves and leave her the hell alone!
Just Me

Warner Robins, GA

#6 Oct 2, 2008
Are you serious 15 guys???? That's a lot of men in such little time my gosh she must of been staying busy! Is this really true or is this just a nasty rumor? If it is that's ashame b/c there is no excuse for that shit I could understand well no actually I can't understand, but I would be more sympathetic if it were maybe two guys, but 15? What the hell is wrong w/ these girls these days? Messed up!!!!
HOHO

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2008
I know she screwed a man for a tatt. Real yosemite trash here. Doesn't deserve to have children. Hey isn't it time to go pee in a cup..lol
Jeanna

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2008
and can anyone on this stupid crap prove this is true that she screwed anyone for a tatoo or had 15 people tested or anything else thats been said last i seen of her she had a boyfriend and was taking very good care of her child...so PROVE ME WRONG...shes not perfect my no means but no one is!!!! JEANNA GODBEY
OMG

Adel, GA

#9 Oct 5, 2008
You must have not seen her in quite sometime. How close of a friend are you? Maybe we talking about 2 different people.
Jessica

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2008
I think Christine is a good person and I think you people need to stop talking about her or go to Hell.
wondering

Danville, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2008
jessica turpin?
Jessica

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2008
no this is not Jessica Turpin.
Jessica Peavey

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2008
i haven't seen christine in a while wondering how she is doing and i was jessica turpin until i got married
hahah

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2008
DNA DRAMA wrote:
just wondering if she ever found her baby's daddy last i heard she tested 15 people and still no daddy awwwww
well listen up here ryan elmore is the daddy so git it right the test came back month or 2 ago 100%
ppl with no heart

Bradfordsville, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2008
LOOK...CHRSTINE AND RYAN ARE HAVING IT PRETTY HARD RIGHT NOW, SHIT THEY JUST LOST THEY BABY WHY DONT YOU PPL GO THE HELL ON ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE AND LEAVE HER ALONE...I KNOW SHES BEEN THRU ENUF W/OUT PPL LIKE YOU....SO LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!!
Bean

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2008
I hope you all feel guilty about this now.
How cruel

Dawson, GA

#18 Oct 18, 2008
Bean wrote:
I hope you all feel guilty about this now.
Me too!! People are so mean and ruthless.
stark truth

Richmond, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2008
no matter how you look at it, this family has been dealt a even worse blow. Word has it that the daddy died last night too.
k jess peavey

Danville, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2008
if youre married why you runnun with jayme cockrin shooooo he nazzzty!!!jessica peavey!!
Ignorant

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Oct 19, 2008
Your all ae trash, come on here and talk about people who are talking about her. This topix is old and you brought it back up again. Talk about how guilty people should feel and then talk about how nazzzzty people are Jessica Peavey, and spread more rumors about Ryan while you guys are at it. IGNORANT ALL OF YOU....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
henry brewster aka hank the junk man (Jun '10) 1 hr Ball sack 7
alicia rogers 3 hr family affair 2
Trump says transgender people cannot serve in U... 3 hr Randy 6
candy brock (Oct '15) 7 hr I wanna see 34
Tim Jaynes finally caught up in his schemes. 7 hr water dog 55
tarters gate how or why get a loan 8 hr Just dont know 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Rattlesnake Pete 964

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages