lookin 4 my future

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

I was wondering if anyone knew of any "accurate" psychics in or around casey county? Someone told me about some lady once out on hwy 70 towards campbellsville, but I forgot her name. If anyone knows of any true psychics around here, I would appreciate some information. I'm just interested what's gonna be going on in my life within the next year. Thanks to all who replies
concerned

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

lookin 4 my future wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knew of any "accurate" psychics in or around casey county? Someone told me about some lady once out on hwy 70 towards campbellsville, but I forgot her name. If anyone knows of any true psychics around here, I would appreciate some information. I'm just interested what's gonna be going on in my life within the next year. Thanks to all who replies
The only true Psychic "GOD"
lokata

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Judged:

concerned is right, only god knows your future .why rely on someone that thinks they are psychics to tell you about what is in your future dont worry about it only take one day at a time. everything is in gods hands anyways ask him.read your bible it will tell you what god thinks of psychics. maybe it is in the book of titus not for sure. but anyways dont look for answers from a human. god is the only answer.
A Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

I agree I don't think God wants us to know our futures even though there really are "Real" psychics out there myself I just wanna live each day like it's my last and only have God know what is in store for me.
Lookin 4 my future

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

No, this is not totally true. I went to a lady in somerset once that told me things about myself and my future that actually came true, and when I walked out of her house my hair was standing on end. And if God is the only true psychic, then why does he put people on this earth with special abilites such as being able to see the future to help others, like finding missing children and dead bodies. I was raised christian, and the bible speaks of it, but if I knew this was gonna turn into a religious discussion I would have never have posted this. I only want answers from people that have the answer I am looking for. I am not looking for a scripture from anyone, or a sunday school service. So for all responding to this with religous comments, dont waste your time because you are way off the subject of what I was asking for.
hoping to help you

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

i agree with you looking 4 my future. the bible is full of them.you with the help of God will make your own future,nothing is set in stone. we have freedom of choice,usually.It's good you're concerned about your future. But remember to live wisely here and now and the future will take care of itself.Bad choices now will make a bad future.
Age of aquarius

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

hoping to help you wrote:
i agree with you looking 4 my future. the bible is full of them.you with the help of God will make your own future,nothing is set in stone. we have freedom of choice,usually.It's good you're concerned about your future. But remember to live wisely here and now and the future will take care of itself.Bad choices now will make a bad future.
good advise.You also need to know.The devil can put these physics in your life to make u believe in them.The true physic is GOD.It dosent matter if u wanna believe it or not.Just live a good Life and ask god to guide u,and he will.sometimes u have to be open to his signs too...God Bless.ps.This isnt a sermon.I use to go to physics too.Read yuor Bible it does speak about not getting into these practices.
lookin 4 my future

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

I want apologize if I sounded like I didnt believe in God, because even though I'm not saved and in church I know where my faith stands, and I'll always believe in God. I know the bible speaks of witches, black magic and what have you. But, I honestly believe in my heart that God gives certain people special gifts to use for good as I was saying about some psychics helping to find missing children and solving murders. God gives us free will and when he gives someone a gift such as being able to see the future among other things, they are the ones that have the choice to use it for good or bad. This is not something I'm obsessed with, I would just like to find someone that could maybe give me an idea of what some of my future looks like as I am having problems in my marriage and financially, and maybe if I had a little light shed on the problem I might be able to do something to fix it. So again I am letting all of you know that I "DO" believe in God.
card reading

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Are you looking for someone to read your cards?
someone that cares

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

I want apologize if I sounded like I didnt believe in God, because even though I'm not saved and in church I know where my faith stands, and I'll always believe in God. I know the bible speaks of witches, black magic and what have you. But, I honestly believe in my heart that God gives certain people special gifts to use for good as I was saying about some psychics helping to find missing children and solving murders. God gives us free will and when he gives someone a gift such as being able to see the future among other things, they are the ones that have the choice to use it for good or bad. This is not something I'm obsessed with, I would just like to find someone that could maybe give me an idea of what some of my future looks like as I am having problems in my marriage and financially, and maybe if I had a little light shed on the problem I might be able to do something to fix it. So again I am letting all of you know that I "DO" believe in God.
Good Luck in your Life.And i for one will be praying for your happiness,and a way to see what u need to see,and do..I have been in your shoes.God speed in all u want and need.Make whatever u need happen.I know its scary,but i did,and made it.God tells us in our gut.We just have to Listen.Be brave and smart.Always have a plan.God bless you.
lookin 4 my future

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

I'm looking for anyone that is genuine to shed a little light on my future by any means whether it be tarot cards or whatever. Anyone that is experienced and good at this, email me at pdha101@yahoo.com, thanks
psychic

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

there r several of us here,but we're smart enough to stay in the shadows. this casey co,
Nanny 911

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

I'm looking for anyone that is genuine to shed a little light on my future by any means whether it be tarot cards or whatever. Anyone that is experienced and good at this, email me at pdha101@yahoo.com, thanks
then I think you are looking for Freda Garrett on Hwy 206.
Lookin 4 my future

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Thanks nanny, someone once told me about her and I had forgot her name. Do you know exactly where she lives and if it would be ok just to go up to her house and tell her what I wanted?
Lookin 4 my future

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

psychic wrote:
there r several of us here,but we're smart enough to stay in the shadows. this casey co,
Are you really from Somerset or where are u from? I am really serious about this

“Ahh, central air”

Since: Jul 08

Lower Ember City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Lookin 4 my future wrote:
Thanks nanny, someone once told me about her and I had forgot her name. Do you know exactly where she lives and if it would be ok just to go up to her house and tell her what I wanted?
If she's a real psychic, she'll know you are coming. Or if she has an internet connection...lol...all kidding aside, I have a couple of sets of tarot cards. I'll even give you my spare set if you like. Imagery is a little odd in that set. It's the da Vinci Tarot.
Lookin 4 My Future

Fairdealing, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2008

--Satan-- wrote:
<quoted text>If she's a real psychic, she'll know you are coming. Or if she has an internet connection...lol...all kidding aside, I have a couple of sets of tarot cards. I'll even give you my spare set if you like. Imagery is a little odd in that set. It's the da Vinci Tarot.
Satan, are you in casey co?
how

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

how do you get in to see freda, would love to get this done..thanks
concern

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

Devil stuff. What is wrong with people these day's.
Lookin 4 my future

Fairdealing, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

concern wrote:
Devil stuff. What is wrong with people these day's.
If I were you, I wouldnt worry about it so much, go beat your bible and look for some religous topics to comment on. If you dont like some of the topics on here, move on to the next. Damn!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Obama Zombies 146,373
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 38 min clueless 1,015
whats the ccms school scheduale 1 hr looking to babysit 2
Park needed in Casey County ? 1 hr just me 19
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr culture vulture 16,118
mason 2 hr really 41
Small animal swap meet: buy, sell, trade 3 hr Countrygirl 2
mayor will not seek RE-ELECTION 18 hr Chamber Dude 68
•••
•••
•••
Liberty Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Liberty Jobs

•••