Topix - gossip central
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
None ya

Franklin, TN

#21 Mar 17, 2010
Okay so like.....people you need to STOP being low lifes and quit talking about other people....ya know it just makes you look retarted....GET A FRICKIN LIFE! goodness!
Sheila

Lexington, KY

#22 Mar 20, 2010
Come on with your high and mighty ways about topix. If it is so terrible why do we see you posting comments. If it were that bad you should just click away my friend. Most of us know that some of this stuff is gossip and just like to join in. Not all of us are slanderous. It's just down home "clean" fun.
jeannielibertyky

Lexington, KY

#23 Mar 20, 2010
None ya wrote:
Okay so like.....people you need to STOP being low lifes and quit talking about other people....ya know it just makes you look retarted....GET A FRICKIN LIFE! goodness!
what are you doing on here for just saying late jem cant see why start thing it ok
Shortie95r

Kennett, MO

#24 Aug 2, 2010
I agree ppl don't know what the hell their talkin about...and all ppl do is talk shit about ppl which pisses me off when their talkin shit about my friends!!!!!
cccccccccccccccc cc

Carlisle, PA

#26 Dec 20, 2010
: VINCENT E MARTZ vincent e martz gay dog u fag hello coward! how are you this evening? see you are still the low life yellow bellied cow patties for brains you have always been, lj. why don't you grab your little marbles and give em a shake-you'll feel better after you masturbate!!you are no use in life dog face LASTLY, SO SAD FOR YOU TO BE SO UNEDUCATED AND MISINFORMED. WHY NOT DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND EDUCATE YOURSELF OR STOP BREATHING!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#27 Nov 21, 2012
Light gossip is just fun regarding levity at times in life. We all need to just lighten up at times, you know?
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#28 Nov 26, 2012
Thankfully, one really good thing remains in Mom and I's life from that school she used to work in and I worked in for just one year. Mom's former teacher's aide from there from 2003 to 2006. This woman is fun, nice, kind, genuine, confident, also not for sale, loyal, intelligent, honest, and wonderful to talk to, a keeper of a good friend to us and many others. She'd never do dishonest things like nastily use other people to have people's or our posts deleted on Facebook, sneak up on and give us sincerity tests, or nastily drop someone's death on us. We truly love her and we always will. Sometimes, also, when we talk, on the phone, for example, we lightly gossip, which we love.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#29 Nov 27, 2012
Once more, sometimes, if you follow all the rules in life all the time, you miss out on the fun, like not doing light gossip at times! Hey, being a true christian doesn't always mean being perfect all the time. Hey, I've broken more straight rules rather than following them at times! We all have! Hope everyone in this world today has an absolutely GREAT day and many much more to come. Many very warm, very happy, great upcoming holidays to everyone in this world from me too today!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#30 Dec 4, 2012
Gossip is fun, happy, and will never, thank God, be permanently removed from life. If someone constantly tries doing so, to the point where they eventually don't even want the game to stop, then they're no longer showing their honest and happy colors. Only their dishonestly miserable ones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilchers video world 31 min Fallguy 5
Johnny LAW 43 min Jane doe 1
casey stays dry 2 hr think about it 3
jason buis fight 2 hr jury 81
Casey County will remain wet illegally 4 hr ConcealedCarry 14
meth heads 6 hr Fact 77
Jeremy Wethington (Feb '16) 19 hr dontmatter 8

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance