got 2 hot for Bobby Dick !

got 2 hot for Bobby Dick !

Posted in the Liberty Forum

was-wondering 2-Joe

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2009
well i put my name, so now what...Don't worry Bob your wife will be took care of, trust me...Ursal takecare of you,what a laugh...stays to f**cked up to takecare of herself, much less you...well all's takecare,see ya laters at payton place...
what

Big Creek, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2009
you didn't put no f*cking name all you did was blow your mouth as usual!!
was-wondering 2

Georgetown, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2009
just like you, oh i forgot you don't know how to blow , just suck..i don't have to answer to noone, cause i wasn't the one who screwed up...home once again at payton place...
funny

Big Creek, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2009
your so funny get a life!!
anyone

Sheridan, AR

#5 Feb 27, 2009
WHAT'S BOBBY JOE UP TO NOW HEARD HE'S A BIGAMIST ?
to sea hag

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2009
You and him both need a good old fashioned A$$ kicking! From what I hear you are one UGLY SKANK HO! As for Bobby grow some big enough balls to tell your wife what your really up to instead of filling her head with a bunch of bullcrap. LOSER!
was-wondering 2

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2009
to sea hag
You and him both need a good old fashioned A$$ kicking! From what I hear you are one UGLY SKANK HO! As for Bobby grow some big enough balls to tell your wife what your really up to instead of filling her head with a bunch of bullcrap. LOSER!

I AGREE, He isn't a man, just a little mouse... Ursal you might know then again, not...Bobby will go back home as he always does, wife will take him back as she always does, but this is not his first rodeo, we all know...ursal you ant first donkey he has rode, lol payton place...
i know

Big Creek, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2009
the truth hurts them doesn't it!!!
was-wondering 2

Georgetown, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2009
only truth i know is bobby dick, is a mouse, not a man...ursal thinks shes got bobby, but noone really has bobby,just everyone who will have him has...lmmfao...i wouldnt let my dog, waste her time on him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Davis 20 min fact 8
Casey Davis on MSNBC 22 min see ya 4
Redfords 1 hr sassy 1
marriage license 1 hr I see 2
trick for a treat 6 hr Kim 12
In The News 8 hr Child of God 43
Ashley Godbey Luttrell 8 hr Anon 7
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE