older men younger women

Posted in the Liberty Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
single mom of 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 30, 2012
 
I am an young single mom early 20's i don't have any idea who the father of my baby is so i am not getting any child support i work but don't make enough money make ends meet. I know some young women marry older men and i would like to hear from some of them on who it is working out for them.
clementsville bound

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

heard nickey foster could give you some advice on that
casey

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

thats the truth
young mom

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

well im in my early 20s i have a 2 yr old im wit a 33 yr old im havin his baby here real soon hes a great guy n father
Donna C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am 29 2 boys 8 and 10 in a relationship with a 57 year old man we live together as a family he is a good dad to my kids and a good soon to be my husband to me.I am not with him for his money, i am with him because he is a loving caring man with a big heart.
here

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

My man is patient, kind, understanding and loving-to me and my two kids. He has a young child also and we have a wonderful family together now. He is my best friend, my defender, my kids Father figure and understands me. We don't go out much because nasty jealous people cannot keep their thoughts to themselves.
This is the best life my kids and I have ever had and we love each other completely.
To hell with what other people think, we are happy.
uno me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 31, 2012
 
I am 61 years old and i been keeping the of a young woman 23 that has a baby 8 months old.
Pluto

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

single mom of 1 wrote:
I am an young single mom early 20's i don't have any idea who the father of my baby is so i am not getting any child support i work but don't make enough money make ends meet. I know some young women marry older men and i would like to hear from some of them on who it is working out for them.
Yor problem may be solved when you find yourself in bed the next time with somebody you don't know look at that smbitch and ask him what him damn name is !!! HELLLLOO
Pluto

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

here wrote:
My man is patient, kind, understanding and loving-to me and my two kids. He has a young child also and we have a wonderful family together now. He is my best friend, my defender, my kids Father figure and understands me. We don't go out much because nasty jealous people cannot keep their thoughts to themselves.
This is the best life my kids and I have ever had and we love each other completely.
To hell with what other people think, we are happy.
I can't see Jealousy you make people want to puke !!
Pluto

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uno me wrote:
I am 61 years old and i been keeping the of a young woman 23 that has a baby 8 months old.
They ought to hang you by your damn bag !
El Diablo

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

uno me wrote:
I am 61 years old and i been keeping the of a young woman 23 that has a baby 8 months old.
you just sound like an old pervert to me!!!
chronic

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uno me wrote:
I am 61 years old and i been keeping the of a young woman 23 that has a baby 8 months old.
Sounds like to me youre just a old fool,what are you going to do when she finds younger with more money
uno me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

chronic wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like to me youre just a old fool,what are you going to do when she finds younger with more money
I will cross that bridge when i get to it
chronic

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

uno me wrote:
<quoted text>I will cross that bridge when i get to it
Well seems like you have a great outlook on life,and a little bit of ambition,but at your age when you get to that bridge it may be gone and too late becouse more than likely it's already burnt.
dang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 1, 2012
 
some women have all the luck. wish i could find a old man with money.
chronic

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 1, 2012
 
dang wrote:
some women have all the luck. wish i could find a old man with money.
you aint going to find one in casey,,lmao all the good ones are taken,thank god i am still young,and not a washed up old fool that thinks a 23 year old woman is going to stick around.
Donna C

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 1, 2012
 
sure their are old men with money in casey. For a small town Liberty has plenty of banks and young men don't work, some old men just don't flash their money around.A young women that know what she is doing can get that money out of him.
young woman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Im 21 married to 39 yr old that looks 27 age is just a number whats in the heart counts i believe he is my soulmate
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sound like a lie to me . LOl
johnny rotten

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL wrote:
Sound like a lie to me . LOl
me too,i call it bull sh#t

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Liberty Forum right now

Search the Liberty Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
men 18 min james 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min wtf 146,061
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr dodo 81,563
baby sitting 2 hr looking to babysit 1
is jeffery luttrell dead (May '13) 2 hr friend 11
Shelly Watson 3 hr yuk 4
mason 3 hr i vote 31
mayor will not seek RE-ELECTION 4 hr be serious 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Liberty Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Liberty News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Liberty
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••