First Prev
of 3
Next Last
former customer

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2011
who is the blonde waitress/she acts like bhe's in atitty bar the talk i heard i will not be back
true that

Corbin, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2011
i think its larry scotts girlfriend
fisherman

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2011
keep ya lazy assss home and cook then
Prisners for Jesus

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2011
the people working there are nice God fearing people.the owners try to help casey county.
ive heard its great food ,i havent ate there yet .but i will today.
Ithink who ever (fisherman) is .
is the owner of another place to eat?
more to come.(after i eat.)
Love it

Berea, KY

#7 Jun 3, 2011
I started eating there not long ago and it is the best casey county has ever had no joke. The waitress was dressed neat and clean and real nice i don't know her name but she is young and has dark hair.
Billy Bob

United States

#8 Jun 3, 2011
My wife and i have eaten there a few times. We have allways been treated nice there the food was good the service was good price's wasn't bad either. I can say we will continue eating there.
customer

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2011
I went in for the first time the other day, after hearin all the bull about it. But still tried it for my self. The food was cold when it made it to the table.. But could have been just a bad day so im up for giving it another try!!
what

Somerset, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2011
i got some take out from there a beef manhatten best i have ever eat took 2 people to finish it off as of right now i am a pregnant woman and hard to please but it was wonderful.. will most definately be back.. love that all the food is home made
lol

Ford City, PA

#11 Jun 6, 2011
Prisners for Jesus wrote:
the people working there are nice God fearing people.the owners try to help casey county.
ive heard its great food ,i havent ate there yet .but i will today.
Ithink who ever (fisherman) is .
is the owner of another place to eat?
more to come.(after i eat.)
oh please billy just hush they were talking about other things not the owners
president

Ford City, PA

#12 Jun 6, 2011
former customer wrote:
who is the blonde waitress/she acts like bhe's in atitty bar the talk i heard i will not be back
who wants to knowand other people have made comments about her screwing every man she can
stud

Jamestown, KY

#13 Jun 6, 2011
president wrote:
<quoted text>who wants to knowand other people have made comments about her screwing every man she can
people will talk some people dreams lol and you wish
whatever

Lexington, KY

#14 Jun 6, 2011
The food there is the best in town in my opinion. The waitresses are very nice and polite and do a great job.
Customer

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Jun 10, 2011
what wrote:
i got some take out from there a beef manhatten best i have ever eat took 2 people to finish it off as of right now i am a pregnant woman and hard to please but it was wonderful.. will most definately be back.. love that all the food is home made
All of the food is NOT home made, for one the gravy is not. McDonald's gravy is better than theirs. I would say that most of their food they service is not.
huh

Lexington, KY

#16 Jun 10, 2011
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the food is NOT home made, for one the gravy is not. McDonald's gravy is better than theirs. I would say that most of their food they service is not.
I don't know if its homemade or not i do know its good and that is all that matter to me. I been eating there 2 times a week here lately.
Johnny

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2011
I went there Wednesday morning for biscuts and gravy,and some potatoes.Got very little gravy on my two biscuts,very few potatoes,and they were cold,They charged me $6.50 for a buffet.I did'nt even go to the buffet.Prices like this and.cold food will put them out of business.
i know

Jamestown, KY

#18 Jun 11, 2011
Johnny wrote:
I went there Wednesday morning for biscuts and gravy,and some potatoes.Got very little gravy on my two biscuts,very few potatoes,and they were cold,They charged me $6.50 for a buffet.I did'nt even go to the buffet.Prices like this and.cold food will put them out of business.
its a buffet you get you own food dumbas lol
hmm

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2011
you can also order off the menu. just ask for a menu and they will bring you one.
wondering

Lexington, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2011
Johnny wrote:
if you didnt have enough sense to put more gravy on the plate at the buffet bar why blame them next you will be complaining because the waitress didnt feed it to you as well you are a great example of people who get on here and dont have any ideal what they are talking about either you have not been in the restaurant because if so you would have known its a buffet means you serve yourself or your just to stupid to be in public either way you need to quit comenting on topics you know nothing about
dragonfly

Lexington, KY

#21 Jun 11, 2011
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally like thier gravy better than McDonalds.
dragonfly

Lexington, KY

#22 Jun 11, 2011
We have ate there several time's and we always have had good food and if you want fresher or what ever,all you have to do is ask, they are very good about trying to please, and another thing, I hope everyone tips these girls, they do work hard and they do clean up after us, that's the least we can do, and the price's are not that high that anyone couldn't tip a little.have a nice day...............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's Office? 1 hr lance brown 2
do u stuff ur underwear?(male topic) 3 hr Tammy 13
tyler & amber sanders 7 hr wild thang 1
dope head josh butler (Apr '13) 12 hr he is the problem 28
Drug court question 12 hr Rebel girl 1
Casey Girls Basketball 12 hr Joker 57
3% restaurant tax 12 hr Business man 1
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web