Does anyone want a pet rabbit with cage?

Does anyone want a pet rabbit with cage?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

ABC

Clay City, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2009
were giving away a pet rabbit. Its black. comes with cage.
interested

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2009
where are you located at and do you still have it
ABC

Clay City, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2009
yes, im close to red hill by todd vaughns. and yes we still have it.
interested

Brownsville, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2009
do you have pictures
interested

Brownsville, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2009
give me directions if you don't care is it off of thomas ridge
i would love it

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2009
i alright have one would like it would take best care of it here my e mail [email protected]
knightwolf

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2009
rabbit stew tast relly good too lol
ABC

Clay City, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2009
knightwolf wrote:
rabbit stew tast relly good too lol
you definately wont get it..!!!:)
GentleMAN Jim

Bradfordsville, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2009
I had show rabbits a few years ago and I had one that took first place in the state fair for best of breeds well when I went out of the showing business I gave that rabbit to and man for his little girl and a month later I was at his house and I ask about the rabbit because I didn't see it there and he told me that he ate it and boy did I get pissed off.
knightwolf

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2009
was jokeing abc i do not eat anything unless i buy it in a store so i can cook it without have to clean it
hello

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Oct 26, 2009
If you still have it, could you please send an email to [email protected] This is the second Christmas my daugther has asked Santa for a "bunny". I would rather get one that has been around kids before.
GentleMAN Jim

Bradfordsville, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2009
I have had over 500 rabbits at one time and here is a tip for you. If you are going to have a rabbit for a child's pet start the rabbit out in a small cage it will keep them from being wild and later move them to a large cage. I am just trying to help
hello

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2009
GentleMAN Jim wrote:
I have had over 500 rabbits at one time and here is a tip for you. If you are going to have a rabbit for a child's pet start the rabbit out in a small cage it will keep them from being wild and later move them to a large cage. I am just trying to help
Thank you very much! Feel free to post or email any more tips. My daughter is four and she is a VERY mature four. Her sisters have had hamsters and goldfish of their own, and she picks a rabbit something I know NOTHING about. They have them at the pet store, but I have no idea what to get. I know that they look cute when they're babies, but they actually get to be quite large.
ABC

Clay City, KY

#16 Oct 31, 2009
still tryin to give away this rabbitt......? does anyone want it..
neighbor

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 31, 2009
Hi Is the rabbit and cage still available? How old is the rabbit? and is a pet right? How big/heavy is the cage? interested and close by.
hello

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 31, 2009
where u do you live we would like to have it
booger

Somerset, KY

#19 Oct 31, 2009
is it still avalable i live close to casey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Caesars 4 hr Domino 11
Democrats 4 hr Horsewhip 11
Lavar Ball 20 hr Henrythe12th 12
Local Gate Shop going out of business 21 hr Alvin the Great 11
Small Thu Timmy 12
City of Liberty occupational tax Thu Doug 2
jonathan harmon Wed beaver 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance