Brittany Robbins
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Know for a fact

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2009
Stay away from her if you don't want to take some pets home. She has to have every man she sees but also gives them something(pets) to remember her by
Umm

Brownsville, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2009
Know for a fact wrote:
Stay away from her if you don't want to take some pets home. She has to have every man she sees but also gives them something(pets) to remember her by
LMAO yeah she does and trust me fellas its not that good!!!!
oh really now

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2009
Know for a fact wrote:
She work at IGA in Liberty???
yup

Brownsville, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2009
oh really now wrote:
<quoted text>
She work at IGA in Liberty???
Thats the only one I know
geez

Lexington, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2009
Oh come on now....she's married. All she dies is work and take care of her kid. She's one of the sweetest, most honest people you could ask for. She wouldn't mess around like that.

That was just mean.

BTW when did this supposably happen anyway?
duh

Perry, GA

#6 Feb 18, 2009
She is a HO...she has cheated on here husband like at least 5 times!
Know for a fact

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 18, 2009
geez wrote:
Oh come on now....she's married. All she dies is work and take care of her kid. She's one of the sweetest, most honest people you could ask for. She wouldn't mess around like that.
That was just mean.
BTW when did this supposably happen anyway?
Her poor husband takes care of the baby while she is doing everyone else, she is always so high on drugs that she don't even know where she is half the time. This I know for a fact
brittanys sis-in-law

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Feb 19, 2009
thank you very much you people dont know brittany so mind your own business! she works her butt off for her kid and she is the only one who works for her kid, and what she does is no ones business.....so get a life and find something else to talk about....
brittanys sis-in-law

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2009
thank you for standing up for Brittany...I appreciate it:)
Britts sis

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2009
Hey for all of you ppl out their running your mouth about my sister just to let you know she is not perfect but who is and i bet everyone of ya'll have done the same or worse than she has. No one is to judge us but the LORD and ya'll ain't him so stop juding her. And if her husband would get off his butt and do something than maybe she wouldnt do the things that she does or dont do. And ya'll wanna run ya'lls mouth well why dont you go up to britt and say it to her face, she would to u.
yup

Brownsville, TN

#11 Feb 19, 2009
Britts sis wrote:
Hey for all of you ppl out their running your mouth about my sister just to let you know she is not perfect but who is and i bet everyone of ya'll have done the same or worse than she has. No one is to judge us but the LORD and ya'll ain't him so stop juding her. And if her husband would get off his butt and do something than maybe she wouldnt do the things that she does or dont do. And ya'll wanna run ya'lls mouth well why dont you go up to britt and say it to her face, she would to u.
whatever Megan, she apparently has you fooled too.
get a life

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 19, 2009
What did she ever do to you to deserve all this? Nothing I bet....probably just jealous because you can't be as good a person as her. Get a life and leave Brittany to live hers...she doesn't need any help from you.
HAha

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 23, 2009
I think most everyone knows what she is!!!!

Just like all you girls from casey county!
Britt

Kathleen, GA

#15 Feb 25, 2009
What the hell is that suppose to mean.... what i am... why dont u bring your ass to me and say it to my face.....you talk alot of shit behind my back but i bet when ur to my face you dont say shit....
curious

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 25, 2009
hell ya shes a ho she always has been and always will.... she gets food stamps and everything and barely whines about having to work its amazing she actually does that everytime you go n there she's always bitchy
Haha

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 25, 2009
I mean that every casey county girl is a HO!
And I think I know, I know plenty of them and there all drug addicts or HORES!
So there I think most everyone gets what I'm saying. CRAZY COUNTY!
brittanys sis in law

Lexington, KY

#21 Feb 25, 2009
wow...the nerve of some ppl...USING Brittany for all its worth and then goes behind her back to talk trash about her on here....wow...ppl get a life!!!
chera

Lexington, KY

#22 Mar 7, 2009
oh get a life leave ppl alone this girl is not a slut my bf works with her at iga and i know for a fact she is a good mom and a good wife why dont you go and get a job or find something better to do with your time.
Haha

Lexington, KY

#23 Mar 9, 2009
She is still a slut shows how blind you are!!!
Wait every single one of her sisters are Oh and cousins! I guess a slut would back a slut up!
chill out

Danville, KY

#24 Mar 10, 2009
furreal, why you all gotta bring her sisters into this??? i dated meg for a lil while and its fu*ked up to call her a slut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was He just kidding 3 hr Aliceiah 63
Deloris Barlow/Hines 5 hr MESSEDUP 5
Chieftain Steel 10 hr cool breeze 7
What Happened at Robbie Goode's last night? 11 hr CommunityFedUpWit... 38
Scotty Rayburn??????? 11 hr Htm 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr Anderson 666
Illegal immigrants married to United State citi... 13 hr well 9

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages