who knows about the vaughn arrested f...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vaughn fan

Lexington, KY

#22 Oct 27, 2008
smile1981 wrote:
i don't want trouble but it hard o ignore what people sayabout yeah huh crazy stuff on here and crazy people cause we all come from crazy county...lol
Well sounds to me lady that's what you starting is trouble look at post #8,#9,#12,#13. or you wouldn't be on here posting crap, get a life and job and off the welfare and be better for your self besides getting on her and trying to put my friends down. and you started telling people about it and what happen along with some lies but any ways like i said get a life and worry about the junk out in your yard and clean it up instead get on here worry what people are saying about the vaughns.
just me

Rineyville, KY

#23 Oct 27, 2008
like i said you and that vaughn bunch are ratting crack heads who dont work unless its for danny burton or theres drugs involved.they have no friends,no money,just abunch of bad habits that gets them in trouble.iwould help out some one like ernest before a bunch of pill popping coke snorting poor excuse of a man or men like the vaughns.great example to be setting for a bunch of kids.look kids your whole family is a bunch of rats..........
WOW

Lexington, KY

#24 Oct 28, 2008
mike wrote:
way to go vaughn boys man he needed a punch in the mouth. you think he would learn to shut up after a few a$$ whippings but guess not. every time i drive down creaston water tower man the smell that comes from that trailor..
Dude where did you go to high school? At least he has a job and supports his kids and family and did graduate high school. And he dont stay out of trouble by snitching about people. Man retards from casey county cant spell!
Ernest ex wife

Louisville, KY

#25 Oct 29, 2008
To the Vaughn boys. Just wanted to let you know that you bastards are a piss of shit. You are very lucky my son did not see you attacking Ernest cause The law would have been picking your bodies up and taking them to the funeral home. Yeah that is coming from me Stephanie Crowe. You people are TRASH. Want to know where I am at tell me the time and place and I will bring a few buddies to help and these people are not from Casey Co. I am so glad I have moved from this trashy town. You all got what you deserved BASTARDS!!!
Ernest ex wife

Louisville, KY

#26 Oct 29, 2008
Oh yeah Ernest is not trash he pays his Child Support every month and raises his kids and supports his family. DO YOU ALL!! That is my sons dad if you don't want that face rearranged stop talking about him.

Since: Oct 08

Lexington, KY

#27 Oct 29, 2008
i agree u go girl
just me

Lexington, KY

#28 Oct 29, 2008
wow they whipped ernest hash.they graduated from high school.they support their kids,what a decent thing for the vaughns to do.darrel pays their child support ,danny burton pays their bills and supplies their cars and trucks,and drugs.but later on when reality catches up with them well see where they are in 5 or 10 years.
someone

Lexington, KY

#29 May 5, 2009
Chad Vaughn is dick head! nothing more,he goes to church,then goes an beats someones face in,then turns himself in the next week! tells his children it was the right thing to do,uhmm NEWS FLASH CHAD! the right thing to do,is be a man an walk away! From what i've heard of this bastard he can rote in hell! i feel bad 4 his kids
unlikely

Vine Grove, KY

#30 May 5, 2009
wow they did so much with that education from casey co.still riding around town doing drugs and driving wild on coke and pills.trying to set someone else up so they can get more free drugs and money.but when their paths destroy some of your family and friends lives just remember how good of a person they are.
Truth

Lexington, KY

#31 Jan 7, 2012
Truth is==== Chad gave him a dose of what he needed...dont mess with Chad unless you wanna get hurt.. facts..
LOL

Lexington, KY

#32 Jan 8, 2012
someone wrote:
Chad Vaughn is dick head! nothing more,he goes to church,then goes an beats someones face in,then turns himself in the next week! tells his children it was the right thing to do,uhmm NEWS FLASH CHAD! the right thing to do,is be a man an walk away! From what i've heard of this bastard he can rote in hell! i feel bad 4 his kids
For your info Smarty, why dont you say this to his face,, Im mean its really easy to run your mouth on the computer , say your name on here~~~ I bet you wont, cause if you do, you Know Chad will have your butt next..LOL..
How Pathetic

Lexington, KY

#33 Jan 8, 2012
Ernest ex wife wrote:
To the Vaughn boys. Just wanted to let you know that you bastards are a piss of shit. You are very lucky my son did not see you attacking Ernest cause The law would have been picking your bodies up and taking them to the funeral home. Yeah that is coming from me Stephanie Crowe. You people are TRASH. Want to know where I am at tell me the time and place and I will bring a few buddies to help and these people are not from Casey Co. I am so glad I have moved from this trashy town. You all got what you deserved BASTARDS!!!
Well Well, Sweety, IM Chad's wife,, your pathetic for posting this,,, get a life.. Oh wait you prob dont have one...:P
Lol

London, KY

#34 Jan 12, 2012
How Pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Well, Sweety, IM Chad's wife,, your pathetic for posting this,,, get a life.. Oh wait you prob dont have one...:P
Haha. Sorry but that doesnt even make sense! Get a life... Oh wait you prbly dont have one? Wouldnt the first statment cover that?!?!
True

Lexington, KY

#35 Jan 20, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Sorry but that doesnt even make sense! Get a life... Oh wait you prbly dont have one? Wouldnt the first statment cover that?!?!
Whatever you wanna say,, OK... JUst stay out of ours, and quit trashing my husband....UNDERSTAND.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to meet singles in Casey County/ (Jul '10) 57 min single and looking 37
Steve and Laura show 5 hr Fischer 2
Emily Mcaninch 8 hr Austin Tyler 13
Please stop having crap on a Friday 8 hr Stu 6
Contown parade Saturday 15 hr Thomas 1
Wreck on HWY 78 15 hr Get over it 2
Dairy Mart (Feb '09) 20 hr L Word 41

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance