does any one no were she is or how to get holda her
sara

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
who wants to know ?
lokn

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2013
i do we used b good friends and she moved and i ant talkd to her n wile and was tryn to get holda her to talk to her
sara

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
that don't tell me who you are . what is your name ? i need to know who i am giving out info too.
John

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 26, 2013
She gives good head
mee2012

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
she is in lock down for a while
lokn

Versailles, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
where she in lockdown at?
lokn

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Where she hanging around at these days
family

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2013
u know this is really old shi# u need to find something new to talk about and let her rest for awhile
family

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2013
for the right amount of money i may tell u where she is
lokn

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Well i will never leave her rest for the bad person she is. She always go back to her old ways
Citizen

Fort Collins, CO

#12 Feb 19, 2014
She's a skank and a home wrecker. Simple as that.
Ibetshedontcarew hatUthink

Jeffersonville, IN

#13 Feb 19, 2014
Lmfao boy oh boy it never ends for poor Heather. Why dont you a**holes get a life and stop worrying about hers. She aint to hard to find, seems to me if you had any ballz lokn you wouldnt be on here talking crap, you'd be saying it to her face instead. But then againt i guess this is what topix is for, for people who run their mouths but cant back their sh!t up. You aint looking for her you just want someone or something to talk about, like i said if you was she aint to hard to find. Heather may do what she does and be what she is but one things for sure shes honest about it which is more than i can say for half the ppl on here hiding and talking their sh!t.
Heather Lane

United States

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Well I thought I had finally gotten some peace on here but I guess not. Whoever you are lookin for me for " bad person I am" look I'm sorry I wooped your ass or wouldn't sleep with you or broke your heart or whatever it may be that I done to you. I obviously don't like you and you are not a big part of my life but I'm really not hard to find. I have a Facebook. Message me with your problems, I rarely get on here. It's all my haters talkin shit and telling lies. Who cares about half of the shit ppl talk about on here. To the person taking up for me, thank you. Like I said I never get on here anymore. Was surprised to see my name, thought my comeback confused a few ppl. Whoever this loser is looking for me can find me now. And who in the hell is John? I don't even know you. How in the hell would you know if I give good head? Loser. Get a life. I'm in a serious relationship and have been for awhile. Anyways I am off here and won't be back on. Go ahead and talk crap about me cause I know ppl will, and while you are I'm gonna be living a happy life and not seeing any of it!!! Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's worse 16 min Experienced 195
Ren 24 min Dale 32
The Wall 59 min Therapist 83
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 1 hr know them 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 2 hr bill 637
The village restaurant 2 hr think about it 3
john crew 7 hr she is hot 3

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages