carla wilcher
old school friend

Fairdealing, MO

#1 Nov 28, 2008
i heard carla was pretty sick and isnt doing very well does anyone know what her condition is and what hospital she is at i am an old school friend of hers i havent seen her in probally 15 years or maybe even longer i figured someone on here might know her
looking to buy

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2008
i know her i hope she is doing better
daddys girl

Douglas, GA

#3 Nov 30, 2008
old school friend wrote:
i heard carla was pretty sick and isnt doing very well does anyone know what her condition is and what hospital she is at i am an old school friend of hers i havent seen her in probally 15 years or maybe even longer i figured someone on here might know her
Whats her dads name.I am trying to figure out if i know her?
old friend

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2008
her father was charlie wilcher very nice person he had the station on the bypass for years
wrong one

Douglas, GA

#5 Dec 1, 2008
old friend wrote:
her father was charlie wilcher very nice person he had the station on the bypass for years
Thank you.It was a different one.
leisha

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2008
carla is my cousin and i saw her saturday night,shes not sick, you must be talking about my cousin greg hogues wife carla she is very sick but shes doing a little better
old friend

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2008
leisha wrote:
carla is my cousin and i saw her saturday night,shes not sick, you must be talking about my cousin greg hogues wife carla she is very sick but shes doing a little better
i had heard it was carla wilcher i am sorry for the mix up i hope your cousins wife carla gets better
crazy

Lexington, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2008
me to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josie 4 hr Pathetic 3
Looking for a lady that got a dog name max 7 hr Lawer 20
Single men 8 hr Lonely 16
mike whited 15 hr Fallguy1471 7
Casey County Judge 18 hr a new beginning 12
anyone need any tree work done? (Feb '09) Tue Jandk tree service 13
tiny coffee Tue Fallguy1471 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance