who knows Tawni Martin and things abo...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
me now

Lexington, KY

#63 Jun 11, 2009
ok look if any of u had any kind of BALLS u would use ur real names and to the comment of me bein a bad ass u must think so or u would have used ur name well everyone on here downing me and trashin my name eat a big one and slowly choke on a huge cock......do something crazy!!!!!
Umm

Lexington, KY

#64 Jun 11, 2009
Well I dont know her, But it sounds like alot of you have no life coming on here talking about a girl & talking about other people..Why does her life bother you. Are you jealous or something coming on here talking about her? I mean isnt her life her own buisness for real? Why does it matter. Omg! Instead of talking about others, Why dont you post something about yourself, Im sure you have more problems than most people yourself. Think about it & figure it out.
cripple creek

Lexington, KY

#65 Jun 11, 2009
she used to have some stinking pusy. other than that she aint too bad if she cleans herself up a little
anyomous

London, KY

#66 Jun 15, 2009
i no her do u have a niece named alyx
me now

Lexington, KY

#67 Jun 18, 2009
cripple creek wrote:
she used to have some stinking pusy. other than that she aint too bad if she cleans herself up a little
well idk who u r but how u know my puss stinks and my man seems to think ur full of crap so
bringer uvdatruth

Bradfordsville, KY

#68 Mar 16, 2010
shes a fat stankin slob hog frm da trailer trash park nex 2 crokket trail tonka tawni they say well no shit tonka indeed one of my close freinds are gonna sue her for a laptop soon and hez bringin in mor doe than she could get with all her hos lolfuk da fat bitch....suewiii pig pig pig
Hey

Manchester, KY

#70 Mar 17, 2010
I use to know Tawni. You are mean to say things like that about people. Have you looked in the mirror lately? I bet you have faults too everyone does! You can't sue someone if they have no money you moron! Hopefully she knows who you are & kicks your sorry a%%!
go to hell

United States

#71 Mar 21, 2010
go to h*** townie ur nasty fat a** and if u ever want some all i can say is come and get some but u better never call my kids bastards again u skanky a** hole
hey

Enigma, GA

#72 Mar 22, 2010
probably would not want the laptop back any way unles you want your house infested with cochroaches
hey

United States

#73 Mar 22, 2010
I always thought she was a lizzy.
wow

Campbellsville, KY

#74 Mar 22, 2010
I think you people need to groww up i love ya Tawni and this is your number one gay man from Henson Ridge Love ya long time haven't seen you in years !! Jater!! For real i mean have you ever saw to many people at all from Casey Co that had a opinion that made a difference H-ll no !!
Whitney Pemberton

Montezuma, GA

#75 Mar 29, 2010
Tawni I dont give a crap what ppl say bout u weve been friend since i can remember, just dont take it to heart u finally got something goin good in ur life and they dont like it! Just keep ur head up and keep goin! and as u can tell i put my real name on here im not scared for her to know whos sayin what!
Karen

United States

#76 Mar 30, 2010
Tawni is a good girl,and she is not big, and dont be talking bad about her. She is my neice and she is a good mother
Paula

Murray, KY

#77 Mar 30, 2010
I dont think you should talk about tawni she will whip your ass.
candy

Lexington, KY

#78 Jun 9, 2010
i dont like tawni she thinks she's all that
TAWNI MARTIN

Lexington, KY

#79 Jun 13, 2010
LOOK ANYBODY WANTIN TO RUN THERE MOUTH ABOUT ME SAY IT TO MY FACE AND YES I DO THINK IMA BAD ASS CUZ I AM AND I DO THINK IM ALL THAT IF U DISAGREE WIT ME DOUBT ME TO MY FACE SO I CAN PROVE U WRONG ALL THIS TOPIX CRAP IS BULL NONE OF U GOT ANY BALLS ABOUT U ONE SAY THE SHIT TO MY FACE OR SHUT THE H.E.L.L UP!!!!
Good

Nicholasville, KY

#80 Jun 15, 2010
I wish this topix had never been created...I come to see what its all about and it is aweful, its like online abuse.
knows the truth

Elko, GA

#81 Jul 16, 2010
tawni is like the kewlest n she can be a b***h if you get on her nerves but she's kewl as hell dont be dissin her she may be big but she has a heart of gold take it from some one she use to baby set.
its whatever

Columbia, KY

#82 Jun 22, 2011
Laura atwood thomas wrote:
well laura you are a whore just like your mother and you think your going to keep me from trevor your wrong pretty sorry of you course thats just you but im gonna see him so thats ok and you tell your little punk thomas he better wacth his mouth before he gets somthing he dont want im not gonna play when i call i call talk to trevor im not gonna listen to his mouth

well i dont know greg sorta wish you were takin cause damn your sexy mmmhhmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was He just kidding 3 hr Lostandfound 39
Tim Jaynes finally caught up in his schemes. 5 hr Zipper 41
2nd shift 8 hr Hahaha 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Tea Party Patriot 664
Chieftain Steel 16 hr Cannalope tits 1
Randall Luttrell 22 hr Why 1
New Hair Salon 23 hr Not chatters 5
What Happened at Robbie Goode's last night? Tue TheY 36

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages