what happend at cchs?

Posted in the Liberty Forum

mom

Versailles, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Can someone tell me what happend at CCHS today ( a boy with a gun)?
student

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
mom wrote:
Can someone tell me what happend at CCHS today ( a boy with a gun)?
This is liberty,kid got mad and said he would but he was bluffing,welcome to casey county
mom

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Did he have a "real" gun?
just saying

United States

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Nothing happened. Sounds like a load of gossip to me.
omg

Versailles, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Yea, your right this is Casey County and someone just got shot in the back of the head at the pallet mills...Dont tell me its just casey county like nothing is going to happen around here!
inquiring mind

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
did you notice that the people involved in that incident were from elsewhere? not casey county? as for what happened at the highschool, it looks like the drama queens are at it again. they took care of it, ok?
go on

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Whatever it was Im sure it was handled.
ya know

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
i have a child at high school and my thought of this matter is that this child that made the treats to the school the system needs to take it serious... just because this is Casey county and u have lived here all ya life does not mean something like this cant happen here,,,the child does not need to come back to school and also needs charges against him or her which ever one it was...people around here need to wake up look at all the people been shot and killed around here and to this day nothing has been done this little small town of Liberty is just as bad a a big city anymore so please open ya eyes up and know this can happen here and i think all the parents that have kids in cchs should have had a phone call to let them know what was going on with all of this crap...Mr,Blevins is a good person and does his job but we should have been told about this....
mommy

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
ya know wrote:
i have a child at high school and my thought of this matter is that this child that made the treats to the school the system needs to take it serious... just because this is Casey county and u have lived here all ya life does not mean something like this cant happen here,,,the child does not need to come back to school and also needs charges against him or her which ever one it was...people around here need to wake up look at all the people been shot and killed around here and to this day nothing has been done this little small town of Liberty is just as bad a a big city anymore so please open ya eyes up and know this can happen here and i think all the parents that have kids in cchs should have had a phone call to let them know what was going on with all of this crap...Mr,Blevins is a good person and does his job but we should have been told about this....
I agree and will be there tomorrow to hear Mr.Blevins side of the story
anyone

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2012
So whay really happened?
parent

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 10, 2012
anyone wrote:
So whay really happened?
I know for a fact the boy is not in the school or state anymore.
ky banned

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact the boy is not in the school or state anymore.
They kicked him out of the state. Sounds like a harsh punishment.
Well

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2012
I do not know the boy but it seems to me that if the school system would have paid more attention to this kid and had punished the bully and/or bullies that maybe he wouldn't have snapped and threatened to bring a gun to school. Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of being single 1 hr Patricia 10
nikki atwood 6 hr former customer 4
Casey Girls Basketball 7 hr Rebel Dad 22
Kissng Cousins or ? 12 hr Harry Lipz 9
Which pharmacy is the best in town? 15 hr some girl 11
lotteries are rigged (Feb '12) 19 hr stringray 25
Run Mayor Brown out of Town 19 hr knightwolf 61
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web