Don, Ford Dealer ?
Scottie

London, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2011
who cares
kyhick

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2011
Really, who seriouly cares about this? Find something else to report on.
jeff

Moultrie, GA

#6 Sep 21, 2011
Louis Chevrolet wrote:
Was Bob Allen sold to Don Franklin?
good get those people out of here tim-lisa-john
Fact

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2011
I went to bob allens not long ago to have brakes installed on my truck. They pulled it in the garage and in a minute they told me it would be 200 dollars so naturally I told them that i didn't want them to fix it. So they took it out of the garage and charged me 30 dollars just to look at it. I went from there to king lube and they installed new brakes on my truck the parts labour and all was 29 dollars wich was less than bob allens charged just to look at it. So for the sake of everyone here I hope they did sell it and hopefully to someone respectable and honest.
grider

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2011
Fact wrote:
I went to bob allens not long ago to have brakes installed on my truck. They pulled it in the garage and in a minute they told me it would be 200 dollars so naturally I told them that i didn't want them to fix it. So they took it out of the garage and charged me 30 dollars just to look at it. I went from there to king lube and they installed new brakes on my truck the parts labour and all was 29 dollars wich was less than bob allens charged just to look at it. So for the sake of everyone here I hope they did sell it and hopefully to someone respectable and honest.
um, i'm pretty sure the technicians down there don't work for free, just as i'm sure you don't work for free, either. they have to pay someone to check out your truck whether you have it fixed there or not. that is not too difficult to figure out. you get what you pay for. they are factory trained techs, not back yard grease monkeys, and as my momma always told me--you get what you pay for.

you people can say what you want about bob allen's, but i work for the school system and they are always willing to donate to various causes for the school kids, they also furnish a car for the drivers education class--don't go knocking a business here that offers good paying jobs because there aren't that many good jobs in this little town.
top of the line

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2011
good bye bob allen chevy. hello Don Franklin
nope

Berea, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2011
all talk
notgood

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2011
so tell me if you work for bob allen how in the hell did they charge me 729.00 for a piece that went on my steering an 200.00 labor and after the warratty just refund me 79.00 and the part was 49.50 and the oil was the rest. there was a guy that work at danville lot that left and took over half of their business and stil going strong thats who gets my truck to work on.
grease monkey

Washington, DC

#12 Oct 15, 2011
grider wrote:
<quoted text>um, i'm pretty sure the technicians down there don't work for free, just as i'm sure you don't work for free, either. they have to pay someone to check out your truck whether you have it fixed there or not. that is not too difficult to figure out. you get what you pay for. they are factory trained techs, not back yard grease monkeys, and as my momma always told me--you get what you pay for.

you people can say what you want about bob allen's, but i work for the school system and they are always willing to donate to various causes for the school kids, they also furnish a car for the drivers education class--don't go knocking a business here that offers good paying jobs because there aren't that many good jobs in this little town.
Well this back yard grease monkey would put a weeks pay down that says I can do every thing they can do but better and I don't need all there fancy tools and computers for god sakes the hook a computer up to tell u you need to coolant I then they charge you 50 to just plug it in bob Allan's is a bunch of crooks they should donate all the money that they have ripped from pple over the years and there Lil grand daughter drives every car on the lot so no u never really get a new car from there Huuuu so girder all I have to tell u is go on to them crooks and spend your whole pay check on a oil change and 30 pounds of are in your low tire I'll just do it my self and through as much business king Lubes way as I can if they don't sell I atleast hope the place burns to the ground
Ripoff

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2011
grider wrote:
<quoted text>
um, i'm pretty sure the technicians down there don't work for free, just as i'm sure you don't work for free, either. they have to pay someone to check out your truck whether you have it fixed there or not. that is not too difficult to figure out. you get what you pay for. they are factory trained techs, not back yard grease monkeys, and as my momma always told me--you get what you pay for.
Bernie Madoff had good paying jobs at his company also, and we all know what he did.
typical

Brownsville, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2011
Last time I checked, NO ONE was at the Bob Allen lot forcing people to drive in and have their care worked on. If you don't like 'em, take your car to Grease Monkey and some other shadetree.
grease monkey

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2011
typical wrote:
Last time I checked, NO ONE was at the Bob Allen lot forcing people to drive in and have their care worked on. If you don't like 'em, take your car to Grease Monkey and some other shadetree.
Yeah bring it to me at least I won't rip u off
EMPLOYEE

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2011
I AM AN EMPLOYEE AT BOB ALLEN IN LIBERTY. I LOVE MY JOB AND MY COWORKERS, AS WELL AS OUR CUSTOMERS. WE ARE HUMAN WE MAKE MISTAKES.SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WAY DEALERS OPERATE.U CAN'T WORK ON SOMEONES CAR AND DIAGNOSE IT FOR FREE. THE TIME SPENT DETECTING THE PROBLEM ON A CAR IS NOT FREE. MECHANICS HAS TO BE PAID FOR THEIR TIME. WE APPRECIATE EVEYONE'S BUSINESS AND WILL CONTINUE TOO DO OUR BEST WHEN DON FRANKLIN TAKES OVER.
yea

United States

#17 Oct 18, 2011
Yea yea yea bob allens has screwed way too many people over
big papa

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Oct 20, 2011
EMPLOYEE wrote:
I AM AN EMPLOYEE AT BOB ALLEN IN LIBERTY. I LOVE MY JOB AND MY COWORKERS, AS WELL AS OUR CUSTOMERS. WE ARE HUMAN WE MAKE MISTAKES.SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WAY DEALERS OPERATE.U CAN'T WORK ON SOMEONES CAR AND DIAGNOSE IT FOR FREE. THE TIME SPENT DETECTING THE PROBLEM ON A CAR IS NOT FREE. MECHANICS HAS TO BE PAID FOR THEIR TIME. WE APPRECIATE EVEYONE'S BUSINESS AND WILL CONTINUE TOO DO OUR BEST WHEN DON FRANKLIN TAKES OVER.
what a joke
grease monky

Leitchfield, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2011
EMPLOYEE wrote:
That is still no excuse to over pay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tuesday-daybiblethumpers get thumped 7 min Reality sucks 26
Best County to get a marriage license ? 3 hr Kim 2
girls with naked pitchers in this county (May '14) 4 hr pitchers 44
Jon P Scott 13 hr insideknowledge 21
Casey Davis 15 hr well 40
Do women like anal sex (May '08) 16 hr ahh 23
jw 20 hr tabby 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages