where did ole Judge Jaggers go?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

Lexington, KY

#21 Sep 15, 2008
hmm wrote:
if he is in iraq then i hope he stays there alot longer than 11 months! he's a sorry piece of shit! i've only heard bad things about him! all he does is tries to get young kids on coke! he's bad news!
I don't believe this crap!! As you said you've only heard!! He would never give something like that to a kid..
miss him

Doniphan, MO

#22 Sep 16, 2008
hmm wrote:
if he is in iraq then i hope he stays there alot longer than 11 months! he's a sorry piece of shit! i've only heard bad things about him! all he does is tries to get young kids on coke! he's bad news!
That is the biggest lie ever told on this stupid website. Judge would never try to do that to anyones kid for the pure fact that he has a daughter of his own and wouldnt want it done to her. He is a great person who i miss having around. This website is the best for pure bs!
jumper

United States

#23 Sep 17, 2008
miss him wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the biggest lie ever told on this stupid website. Judge would never try to do that to anyones kid for the pure fact that he has a daughter of his own and wouldnt want it done to her. He is a great person who i miss having around. This website is the best for pure bs!
he is a great person?. u have a lot to learn. he lies, and is a smart @$$ and messes around with married women. that is just a start. what a guy!
miss him

Doniphan, MO

#24 Sep 17, 2008
jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
he is a great person?. u have a lot to learn. he lies, and is a smart @$$ and messes around with married women. that is just a start. what a guy!
i said he is a great person an he is in my opinion yours is what yours is and mine is mine ok. Are you perfect? Everyone has there faults. He is a smart a$$ i give him credit for that but maybe thats why i liked him cause so am i! And it takes two to tango so the married women are just as much at fault as he is. There husbands must not have been doing something right if they went to him. Was your wife one of those women? And as far as the lying goes everyone has been known to tell a few. You innocent in that department also? If you think u are you are badly mistaken. Unless your Godly! I doubt that!
suzy q

Somerset, KY

#25 Sep 17, 2008
I have read all these post on this topic and i can't help but keep myself from laughing. Sounds to me like Miss Him" is one of the married women he is messing around with. You women ain't much to fool with him. Mr. jaggers is not worth even posting a topic about. I think he is nothing but a thief, druggie, and a simple minded person who can't get nothing but trash.
hmm

Richmond, KY

#26 Sep 22, 2008
i know he has a daughter thats the sorry thing about it... bet he wouldnt like it too much if someone gave his daughter coke now would he?? and I KNOW FOR A FACT that he gives it to young girls!!! Jumper seems to know what there talking about and so does suzy q. the only reason your taking up for him is cause thats where you get your supply from!!!

Since: Aug 08

Lexington, KY

#27 Sep 25, 2008
everyone needs to shutup, yeah i knwo this is a stupid website abt people talkin bout everyone, but yeah its stupid, and his house isnt haunted, i live on snake ridge to bitches, and you should shut your mouth. if he was getting his kids on coke id be on it and sure as hell im not to.

so if you have something to say dont say it allover the internet, thats kind od immature if you ask me.

Since: Sep 08

Manchester, KY

#28 Sep 26, 2008
Well I dont know for certain how true this is. But I heard he was made to move by the Vanoys. I heard they gave him the old heave ho. But Idk 4 sur.
What a BUM

Greenbrier, AR

#29 Sep 10, 2009
He is living in Upton KY and still messing with married women. He has no vehicle and is a bum! I think the whole OVERSEAS thing is another one of his lies. He is WAY WAY behind on child support!
wlm

Lexington, KY

#30 Sep 10, 2009
How do you know if he is behind on his support or not? Also, how do you know he messes around with married women? Maybe your someone wanting to start trouble and lies about him. Don't know him that well but have spoke with him some and I know he knows how to do carpenter work. Give the guy a break. Maybe what you hear about him isn't true. People lie all the time.
What a BUM

Greenbrier, AR

#31 Sep 11, 2009
Hey wlm I bet you know the answers to all these questions because I think you really really know him. I bet you are still married and are running wild while your husband takes care of the kids as they cry themselves to sleep missing you! I bet he would take you back even though it seems to be more important for you to spend time with "friends" than to see your kids while they are crying because they miss you! I would say your husband was a jerk to you and you to him, and I'm guessing that he has seen the light yet the life with "friends" is some how more important than a happy life with someone who would love you for who you are and would not be wearing a tracking device for the court system some day.
That is my guess.
know him

Brownsville, TN

#32 Sep 13, 2009
suzy q wrote:
I have read all these post on this topic and i can't help but keep myself from laughing. Sounds to me like Miss Him" is one of the married women he is messing around with. You women ain't much to fool with him. Mr. jaggers is not worth even posting a topic about. I think he is nothing but a thief, druggie, and a simple minded person who can't get nothing but trash.
You must know him well because you told the truth, he was a coke dealer and yes he would give to girls to lure them in, I fell for it to, he is scared of his shadow has to be on the run when people start to figure him out. Yes he likes married women to, but he isn't married so that's up to him on that one. The drug dealing out there had to stop so many people wee figuring him out and he knew it. It was good while it lasted. Sorry he had to go.
What a BUM

Brownsville, KY

#33 Sep 14, 2009
I just heard he may be staying in some town called rineyville ?spell?. They say he is staying with some married women who is sepperated from her husband.My friend in etown said that her husband would go nutz if he finds out about the coke cuz they got a little boy. He said the little boy lives with the dad so maybe he won't see the stuff.
I KNOW

Lexington, KY

#34 Sep 14, 2009
He also is a big liar and make you believe he is this good person when you come to find he is a HORRIBLE person! What a jerk! Hope the one he is with now learns fast, unless of course she likes what he does! He is such a LIER!!!!
What a BUM

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Sep 18, 2009
Wonder why wlm has not said any thing again about there HERO? Maybe they figured out he is a ZERO!!
mommas boy

Vilonia, AR

#36 Feb 23, 2010
He is living with his mother who paid his back child support and pays his cell phone bill! HMMM if he went over seas wonder why he doesn't have any money? He loves to play poker online and he has drug budies in larue county. He is being watched by several law agencies so you might not want to be seen with him!
Well

Somerset, KY

#37 Feb 23, 2010
mommas boy wrote:
He is living with his mother who paid his back child support and pays his cell phone bill! HMMM if he went over seas wonder why he doesn't have any money? He loves to play poker online and he has drug budies in larue county. He is being watched by several law agencies so you might not want to be seen with him!
sounds like him always involved with coke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
casey stays dry 8 min well 12
Where can I find the casey county apples? 2 hr Alva Lou 3
anyone know lee meeks 5 hr just curious 3
Milfs 12 hr just saying 8
jason buis fight 13 hr Excuses 83
Jerika Bell? 14 hr nope 14
Name a confidential (rat) informant? 14 hr Laugh 32

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance