Why do these young girls want older m...

Why do these young girls want older men??

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
CrazyCOMen

Trinity, TX

#1 Apr 11, 2012
ok, so can anyone tell me what these little young 20 yr old girls want with these 40 some year old men???? I think it's disgusting!!
Jwoww

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 11, 2012
Money & Drugs !!!
really

Lexington, KY

#3 Apr 11, 2012
Daddy issues.
Snapper

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 11, 2012
Love
well

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2012
why not ask them ?
Joe

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2012
better sex and drugs
It is a mystery

Pedro, OH

#7 Apr 11, 2012
Now that I'm older I'm wondering the same thing. When I was younger I always liked older men. And it sucks for older women when men their age go after the young'uns.
Anonymous

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2012
I can only speak for my self. I am in my 20's and my man is in his 40's he is one of my mom's ex boyfriends after they broke it off i start seeing him.He is a awesome guy
cutie pie

Versailles, KY

#9 Apr 12, 2012
most 40+ men are all ready have a job and know what they want,us women in their 20s want someone like that,not these imature boys.
Hmmm

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2012
cutie pie wrote:
most 40+ men are all ready have a job and know what they want,us women in their 20s want someone like that,not these imature boys.
Yeah u do until the money runs out and they can't function in the bedroom anymore then you take them for what u can an find a younger one lmao
cutie pie

Versailles, KY

#11 Apr 12, 2012
some may do that but not all women do. i married a older man then me but it was for love not money.money can't buy everything,at lease not for me.
Hmmm

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2012
cutie pie wrote:
some may do that but not all women do. i married a older man then me but it was for love not money.money can't buy everything,at lease not for me.
so true ! Well glad u found your love ! We all deserve to be happy no matter what age!
missy

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2012
money money money and more money
CrazyCOMen

Greensburg, KY

#14 Apr 12, 2012
I know they say age is only a number but damn when you are 40 dating someone who is 20...that's just a little too much of a gap, if you ask me anyways! I know this guy who is like 42 and he is always getting younger women and they are actually somewhat decent looking...and I know it isn't his looks..he definitely couldn't afford much with his looks,maybe it's something down south, who knows? I've dated a guy 9 yrs older than me but I don't think I could be with someone 20 + years older! I say overall, it has to be money and drugs!! But that's just my opinion!:)
CrazyCOMen

Greensburg, KY

#15 Apr 12, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I can only speak for my self. I am in my 20's and my man is in his 40's he is one of my mom's ex boyfriends after they broke it off i start seeing him.He is a awesome guy
How in the world could you date a man who has been with your mom???? That's a little gross, don't ya think?
LMAO

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2012
awesome LMAO
Yall got some fixed ideal

United States

#17 Apr 12, 2012
I am with a man. He is much older, than myself. Never was he into drugs. Nor, is he rich. It is heart and affection. I love his kind ways, with kids and people. I love his mind (WAY BEFORE I EVER TOUCHED HIM) No! i was not, even looking for a relationship. I met him, through WORK. You sicko's who use people, DO NOT MAKE IT, IN THIS WORLD. If they do..they are never satisfied. You do not earn it. You cannot feel satisfaction of your accomplishments. You may feel entertainment with money, for a while. If you got money, by bad. Bad, is what you will get.
starr

United States

#18 Apr 12, 2012
old man can't do me any good
older man

United States

#19 Apr 13, 2012
I prefer women 50 to 60 years old. I am not as good in the bedroom as i was when i was a young man but i have alot to offer in a relationship that a young man can't offer and i won't be running from woman to woman like young men do.I don't drink alcohol or do illegal drugs or party all night. I am not looking for love i am waiting for it to happen.
i know

Stockbridge, GA

#20 Apr 13, 2012
starr wrote:
old man can't do me any good
mabey a horse can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for baby daddy! He drove yellow mustang (Nov '17) 5 hr tang 12
next sheriff ? 6 hr Pissed 154
Table for 2 6 hr Table for 2 4
Remember boo when you vote 7 hr citizen 11
Freddie Cook 7 hr Reddy freddy 3
Josh mcelroy 11 hr chris 36
Dollar general Sat Who cares 10

Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance

Liberty Mortgages