Next Last
gossip gurl

Hazard, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2008
Anyone know any good gossip? I'm a nosey b*tch lookin for sumthin to talk about
got_kid

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2008
at least u r honest about your self. no gossip on this end.
jean

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2008
that's what people are doing on here,but thats what is causing alot of fusse on here. people wanting to dicuss someone or getting lies started, we are tring to avoid that on this period. but its ok to tell the truth,as long as it is the truth.
gossip gurl

Hazard, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2008
im not interested in telling lies or even hearing lies. I just want to know the good stuff goin on around here
got_kid

Lexington, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2008
well gossip gurl,what's your story these days.
gossip gurl

Hazard, KY

#6 Aug 10, 2008
my life has nothing exciting going on it. i work i sleep i work i sleep and so on and so on
jean

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 10, 2008
well i think 90% of us do that. also maybe the gas prices will keep going,going down.
got_kid

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2008
i know alot of truckers have lost some bussiness because of gas. i know some family who having trouble car pooling alot. how was everyones wkend.
I see u

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 10, 2008
why does everyone want to gossip on here? If you can't say anything good get off the net!
The all knowing Carl

Henderson, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2008
I heard that there are certain "privileged" girls that live in liberty that have been paying the Mexicans at Tarter Gate for sexual favors. This is true. I know because I've talked to a few of these hombres myself.
got_kid

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2008
see theres carl tring to start something out of nothing. we try not 2 gossip we just want Something 2 talk about,NOT Someone dont u people understand anything.....
needsschoolcloth es

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 10, 2008
it seems to me that most people would rather gossip then do something good.if they would use their mouths to ask for donations for the children who need clothes we would have a warehouse full to give out.thanks to everyone that has helped us..now gossip

“I dont Care anymore”

Since: Mar 08

Hell

#13 Aug 10, 2008
needsschoolclothes wrote:
it seems to me that most people would rather gossip then do something good.if they would use their mouths to ask for donations for the children who need clothes we would have a warehouse full to give out.thanks to everyone that has helped us..now gossip
get off the topic of gossip and go help the kids then.!!!
The all knowing Carl

United States

#14 Aug 11, 2008
I also heard that there are some jailors who are having lesbianic sex with the inmates at the womens facility. I know this for sure.
got_kid

Lexington, KY

#15 Aug 11, 2008
carl get over it or go join the women.
jean

Lexington, KY

#16 Aug 11, 2008
everyone needs to read there bible,its a sin to gossip,now im asking would you want somone to talk about you that away.
needsschoolcloth es

Somerset, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2008
-Nikki- wrote:
<quoted text>
get off the topic of gossip and go help the kids then.!!!
thats what i have been doing and will continue doing..why did i come to this topix was to gossip the truth and the truth is we are helping the children and all the ones who say neg. about is well they are spreading bad gossip which does not help us help the children.have a good day and God Bless you
right

Dunnville, KY

#18 Aug 11, 2008
I see u wrote:
why does everyone want to gossip on here? If you can't say anything good get off the net!
hey havn't you ever heard of gossip thats not putting people down maybe its a wedding or something of that nature gossip don't have to be bad, so lets have some positive gossip like what is the best store and don't get neg. and start ith hats bad just the good stuff.
T-Angel

United States

#19 Aug 13, 2008
I read Tim Roy is a pervert and so is Mark Roy they shave Teena Maynard Austin and she has them in front of people can you picture that ?
Brian C

Bradfordsville, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2008
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth heads 26 min Fact 77
Casey County will remain wet illegally 3 hr fact is 13
casey stays dry 5 hr letfreedomring 2
Jeremy Wethington (Feb '16) 14 hr dontmatter 8
Newer Dispatcher Sherri C (Jan '12) 16 hr really 17
Disability fraud 21 hr friend 11
Tarter Sat Joe 17

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance