Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

conservative Bill

United States

#22892 Jun 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to see the reimbursement, for the position/money HE LOST... Dude, you're clearly a clueless teabagger and you're a poor liar, the last post was the last time, too... Try harder to be less stupid, you're setting Olympic records.
So what is wrong with a so called "tea bagger". They stand for limiting an ever expanding government that is trying to overtake its citizenry. Dems buy votes in the form of entitlements. Rich folks are considered evil because they don't want any part of this entitlement lifestyle. Let me keep most of what I earn myself, governments role is roads, infrastructure and national security. We will take care of our poor, but the government only wants to create more poor so they can stay in power. If my views are wrong, show me.
conservative Bill

United States

#22893 Jun 16, 2012
Name calling is coming I'm sure. Liberals hate conservatives but cannot debate without getting all upset and name calling. Bring it on.
friend

Cynthiana, KY

#22894 Jun 16, 2012
blah
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22896 Jun 16, 2012
Conservative Bill --take over,I am tired of both he/shes and the name calling.
conservative Bill

United States

#22897 Jun 16, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Conservative Bill --take over,I am tired of both he/shes and the name calling.
Gladly, oh btw, Obama is trying to give immunity to illegals in the name of " doing the right thing". Tell me I'm wrong, maybe noble idea but what is his agenda? Nothing other than to gain Latino vote. Sneak across the border illegally, get pregnant, you're all set! Why not enforce the laws we got, hey, there's another noble idea, DOJ will get right on that!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22898 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is wrong with a so called "tea bagger". They stand for limiting an ever expanding government that is trying to overtake its citizenry. Dems buy votes in the form of entitlements. Rich folks are considered evil because they don't want any part of this entitlement lifestyle. Let me keep most of what I earn myself, governments role is roads, infrastructure and national security. We will take care of our poor, but the government only wants to create more poor so they can stay in power. If my views are wrong, show me.
You are wrong numb nuts, the Tax Cuts have been in place more than 10 years, where are the jobs?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22899 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
Name calling is coming I'm sure. Liberals hate conservatives but cannot debate without getting all upset and name calling. Bring it on.
Bring it on. Anytime you feel frisky!
conservative Bill

United States

#22900 Jun 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"misdemeaner "

lmfao
lmfao

You illiterate pos.
Call him names because he spelled something wrong, good heavens man!!? Bet you wouldn't do that to his face!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22901 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly, oh btw, Obama is trying to give immunity to illegals in the name of " doing the right thing". Tell me I'm wrong, maybe noble idea but what is his agenda? Nothing other than to gain Latino vote. Sneak across the border illegally, get pregnant, you're all set! Why not enforce the laws we got, hey, there's another noble idea, DOJ will get right on that!
Just as quick as Bush did in 8 years!

Lmfao
Lmfao
conservative Bill

United States

#22902 Jun 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong numb nuts, the Tax Cuts have been in place more than 10 years, where are the jobs?
That didn't take long, already calling me names. That's all you can do. I'll continue to speak facts. What do tax cuts have to do with anything I said?
conservative Bill

United States

#22903 Jun 16, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on. Anytime you feel frisky!
Don't tempt me.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22904 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
That didn't take long, already calling me names. That's all you can do. I'll continue to speak facts. What do tax cuts have to do with anything I said?
You are the same stupid Rethuglican rhetoric.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22905 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tempt me.
Come on wussy.
conservative Bill

United States

#22906 Jun 16, 2012
Hey come on wtf, you can do better than laugh you effin' ass off. You sure use that alot, maybe too much.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22907 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
Hey come on wtf, you can do better than laugh you effin' ass off. You sure use that alot, maybe too much.
You ridiculous little wuss.
conservative Bill

United States

#22908 Jun 16, 2012
So wtf, tell me why you are liberal. Because some little goody two shoes rich kid told the teacher on you when you was trying to cheat off her test papers or you was jealous because the little rich republican kids had shiny new bikes and you had to steal yours.
conservative Bill

United States

#22909 Jun 16, 2012
I would love to have some substantive political discussion here, but I see that ain't gonna happen, at least not if name callin wtf is involved. Catcha later!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22910 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is wrong with a so called "tea bagger". They stand for limiting an ever expanding government that is trying to overtake its citizenry. Dems buy votes in the form of entitlements. Rich folks are considered evil because they don't want any part of this entitlement lifestyle. Let me keep most of what I earn myself, governments role is roads, infrastructure and national security. We will take care of our poor, but the government only wants to create more poor so they can stay in power. If my views are wrong, show me.
Show yourself... You post rhetoric, about a heard of racist, dumb, cat like morons, then say prove me wrong ??? Sounds like ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY to me, but feel free to look at the topic, the STOMPED LADY ain't IMPRESSED ! TEABAGGER ! Rich Rmoney-like folks took pensions from the WORKING Americans, gave them to THEIR lazy kids and put the money to work IN OTHER COUNTRIES... Your pal Stevie, JUST took a foreign vacation...Isn't America good enough ???
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22911 Jun 16, 2012
conservative Bill wrote:
I would love to have some substantive political discussion here, but I see that ain't gonna happen, at least not if name callin wtf is involved. Catcha later!
translation- A guy who "called names" doesn't approve of getting them BACK !
conservative Bill

United States

#22912 Jun 16, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>translation- A guy who "called names" doesn't approve of getting them BACK !
I didn't call him a name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did u see the news paper about larry luttrell ... 2 hr Very Close Friend 4
Beside Broughton hills 3 hr bad_bitch 2
who got busted today in Casey co 4 hr Spring 3
Dear coaches 7 hr Lol 2
Sierra Gaines 9 hr AintNo 2
Why do straight men crossdress? (Oct '12) 13 hr Thinking 214
Charles Randolph from Grove Ridge is missing, a... (Oct '09) 14 hr Curious 602
More from around the web

Liberty People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]