First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Snooty

Winchester, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2009
Whats happened w / her & her dad? I thought their court date was Oct.
seer

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2009
i seed in the paper whare it wuz put off til november
Snooty

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2009
Thank U as I hadn't heard anything about it
Happyface

Trinity, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2009
I live out of the area and would like to know what is going on with the Gina Lee case has it come up for trail yet.
huh

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2009
Happyface wrote:
I live out of the area and would like to know what is going on with the Gina Lee case has it come up for trail yet.
She is charged with murder they must have got some good evidence to charge her with this crime.
Snooty

Winchester, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2009
How is Bro Bruce & the boys doing? I feel bad for them & its got to be embarrassing
Prayerful

Toccoa, GA

#7 Nov 9, 2009
They (The State Police) can't even come up with her statement taken the day of the "accident"- Judge Weddle has given Brian Wright almost 3 months to get one single paper from Columbia to here. Hard to imagine they could even come up with an indictment ? Now we have to wait until the end of Feb. to start what they will try to call a trial.
Brandon has joined the Marines and is gone right now, Bruce is fine and so is Trent. His church is standing behind he and Gina 100%- WWJD ?
Teddy

Granbury, TX

#8 Nov 9, 2009
Prayerful wrote:
They (The State Police) can't even come up with her statement taken the day of the "accident"- Judge Weddle has given Brian Wright almost 3 months to get one single paper from Columbia to here. Hard to imagine they could even come up with an indictment ? Now we have to wait until the end of Feb. to start what they will try to call a trial.
Brandon has joined the Marines and is gone right now, Bruce is fine and so is Trent. His church is standing behind he and Gina 100%- WWJD ?
Bryan Wright, and Atwood don't even have a case all they have is a drug pusher,and user that is trying to keep fron serving time.The first Grand Jury refused to indite them,and they waited until they could pick the most stupid grand Jury in the history of the court system,and got this pot head to say what they wanted.Bryan Wright has lost the respect of a lot of people in this case,we just don't need a commenwealth Attorney that would even consider trying this case.
robinlee

Lexington, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2009
Happyface wrote:
my name.........lmao,where you from,like to meet you all.c u get anything
one_two_three

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2009
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Bryan Wright, and Atwood don't even have a case all they have is a drug pusher,and user that is trying to keep fron serving time.The first Grand Jury refused to indite them,and they waited until they could pick the most stupid grand Jury in the history of the court system,and got this pot head to say what they wanted.Bryan Wright has lost the respect of a lot of people in this case,we just don't need a commenwealth Attorney that would even consider trying this case.
casey co needs more then 1 attroney thats for sure,i also believe,all of them shouldnt be related,its not fair to get any of them against you ,for sure,good luck
Snooty

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2009
Prayerful wrote:
Thanks again for info!!! When I spoke to Bruce afew mo. ago he told me Brandon was going to marines but didn't know if he passed. The boys were nice kids. Bruce must really Love her to stand behind her plus the church. God Bless them ALL
lets see

Kathleen, GA

#12 Nov 9, 2009
it's been said that for FACT they have the info they needed for this case. it's not a joke or lie but the things that the Lee family said wasn't available IS. Not a funny thing to happen to a so called Pastor & his Wife. Grand Jury here we go!!
good_luck

Lexington, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2009
im sorry
court sittin

South Shore, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2009
Well, i persoanly heard the judge say and i quote..."this is honestly, a waste of time and money" refering to the charges against the Evans guy and Gina Lee. lol there is no evidence...other than her being a preachers wife(which sum want to see shot down) why do we waste our tax money for something thats just for show? all i know is what i heard in court...hope all parties involved finds peace out of this. God bless.
Loud mouth

South Shore, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2009
Court sittin......if u were Greens family, wudnt u want to see SOMEONE charged? i mean even if evans or lee didnt actualy mean to kill him...or he shot himself my accident, id still want to see someone charged...atleast to make greens family find PEACE. maybe they are innocent of actauly doing the actual trigger pull, they still had their hand on the gun barrel... idk i feel for greens family but maybe u have a point. they wud feel better but what if they Lee or Evans didnt even touch the trigger? idk amybe ur rite.cud be a waste of tax money but still, greens family needs closure.
Teddy

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Nov 10, 2009
Loud mouth wrote:
Court sittin......if u were Greens family, wudnt u want to see SOMEONE charged? i mean even if evans or lee didnt actualy mean to kill him...or he shot himself my accident, id still want to see someone charged...atleast to make greens family find PEACE. maybe they are innocent of actauly doing the actual trigger pull, they still had their hand on the gun barrel... idk i feel for greens family but maybe u have a point. they wud feel better but what if they Lee or Evans didnt even touch the trigger? idk amybe ur rite.cud be a waste of tax money but still, greens family needs closure.
Noi would'nt want some one charged,unless i knew they were guilty.Hav'nt you heard the old saying that a Grand jury will indicate a ham sandwich.And do you realize what it will cost the Evans family in money to defend them selves.If the family can find peace by putting innocent people through some thing like this, then the Green family is as bad as the victim.
hung jury

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2009
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Noi would'nt want some one charged,unless i knew they were guilty.Hav'nt you heard the old saying that a Grand jury will indicate a ham sandwich.And do you realize what it will cost the Evans family in money to defend them selves.If the family can find peace by putting innocent people through some thing like this, then the Green family is as bad as the victim.
Stop the madness!
laugher

Hazard, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2009
It is not Casey County, it is CRAZY County!!!
Unsolved Town

Lexington, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2009
laugher wrote:
It is not Casey County, it is CRAZY County!!!
Sad thing.It truly is.Like people have said in the past.You can drive 30 miles,and its different.There is no place like this place.A BIG BLACK CLOUD? Now another unsolved mystery.The man thats missing.I pray it has a good outcome.and not added to the list of ??
informed citizen

Lexington, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2009
http://www.caseynews.net/cgi-bin/c2.cgi...

Murder trial date set
Father, daughter to face jury in February

A trial date was set Monday in Casey Circuit Court in the case of Gina Lee and Ronald Evans, accused of murder and first-degree manslaughter, respectively, in the 2005 shooting death of George Green.

Circuit Judge James Weddle set Feb. 24, 2010 for the trial date.

Lee was indicted for murder by a Casey County grand jury on June 22 for allegedly shooting and killing Green in March 2005.

Evans, Lee’s father, was also indicted for first-degree manslaughter for his part in the alleged incident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jackie keith 9 hr Dave 11
Brought hills 9 hr Jane 3
Informat....who was it? (Jan '17) 9 hr frank 29
Tarter drug test 9 hr Country girl 6
Homeless 11 hr curious 7
Ronald Sharp (Apr '17) 20 hr Jody 29
Casey County Basketball (Oct '07) 23 hr Haha 99

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance