Wheres all the good men

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Where r they

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Wheres the men who actually work, and take cre of thier women. I mean come on ur girl shouldnt have to suport u. Is there ne of them men out there?
hey

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
yea but they n bed gotta work n the morn lol
working girl

Barnesville, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2013
I don't need a man to support me i have a job.
right here

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jan 4, 2013
We are hiding from the drug users and the women that want to be supported financially.
Have a job, take care of your appearance and your business, treat a man good?
HMU.
ur stupid

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 6, 2013
you aint gonna find a good man on here unless a good one night stand is what your wantin but that might be to much to ask on here still
watsup

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
they r married or moved from c.c.
long one is good

Barnesville, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2013
watsup wrote:
they r married or moved from c.c.
or gay
heyhey

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Looking for a good man michael Simmons is single. He's been done wrong he works makes good money and takes care of his kids he is a sweet person
heyhey

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
He needs a good woman his number 6067067162
gay smile

Barnesville, OH

#11 Jan 7, 2013
all men are good some are just better then others
Bill

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 7, 2013
There is still a few good men out there,but they will be gone soon.
gay smile

Barnesville, OH

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Bill wrote:
where they going?
watsup

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2013
i know a billy martin that is single and a good man that needs a good woman i think he lives out on the lower end of contown ridge.
dumbitch

Paris, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2013
working girl wrote:
I don't need a man to support me i have a job.
Nobody asked for u udumbitch !
dumbitch

Paris, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
ur stupid wrote:
you aint gonna find a good man on here unless a good one night stand is what your wantin but that might be to much to ask on here still
Sounds as if all you have to do is troll topix in search of a gimme . So how about the one night stand ?
Tarters

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Bill wrote:
oscar from tarter is great man more ways then one:)looking
quacks

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Tarters wrote:
<quoted text>oscar from tarter is great man more ways then one:)looking
YEAH BUDDY if you are loooking for someone who searches for the next buzz constantly,and who abuses their children.I am betting his next woman will be worse than the last and that is scary.If you hook up with this little jerk and stay around you deserve whatever you get.He is a cruel little punk and should NOT have children around to constantly pick on.Someone needs to give those little ones a good life while they still have a chance!
free woman

Barnesville, OH

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Where r they wrote:
Wheres the men who actually work, and take cre of thier women. I mean come on ur girl shouldnt have to suport u. Is there ne of them men out there?
Women don't want a man to support them these days. Women want equal rights. Women want to pay their own way. Haven't you heard of the "Women's Liberation Movement" of the 1970's ?.
jus me

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 23, 2013
iam good man kokn for good women if ur for real hit me up thr ant many of us good 1s left
missed this one

Lexington, KY

#23 Feb 5, 2013
I've asked and asked where and how to meet a good single woman here in this county. Have only gotten smarta55 comments and stupidity.
Well, mission accomplished. No, she "ain't from around here" as am I "not from around here".
She is everything I ever wanted and more.
Ya missed it, ladies. While you were out chasing the local meth cooker or woman abuser or narcissist in a Camaro or non-working, illiterate slob, this millionaire is going to share his life with someone that was looking at the inside.
You were too stupid to realize the conservative car and worn clothes are just camouflage designed to repel the gold diggers. And it worked.
She still doesn't know what she's landed. But she'll learn and be happy she saw something other past the BS front I projected.
Y'all have fun with your choices. I know I'll have fun with mine. See you around town, we'll be the ones smiling, walking funny, without a worry in the world. She is set for life and doesn't even know it yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People on topix are so naive! 1 hr Izzy Cumming 5
Would you have thought ? 4 hr i knew him 6
CASEY CORONERS OFFICE ABUSES (ALLEGED) before 2018 10 hr Blue MOney 10
torturedbecauseofu 11 hr yourdumbasfuck 15
Teacher Resigns Tue old hippy 23
pawn shops in town (Jul '07) Tue knightwolf 5
scottie phelps Tue Old friend of his ex 22
Liberty Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web