Tordon

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 11, 2011
Does anybody know if Hope Dempsy and Monalisa Hudson are rats?
Croc

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 11, 2011
I know (knew) Lisa. She is (was) a good gal. This was 20 years ago, mind you.
Tordon

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2011
Who's Lisa?
tell us

Elko, GA

#4 Dec 11, 2011
have they been going to russell county they are from casey county its hard to tell if anyone is a rat or not usually when someone finds out if someone is a rat is when they serve the warrant people are always accusing people of being rats a dn alot of times the ones that get accused isnt even the rats people find out on down the road it was another person who did it after they ruin someones reputation by starting them rumors i have no ideal if they are rats or not but here is something to help you out just dont do anything illegal and you should be fine
i know

Berea, KY

#5 Dec 11, 2011
hope doesn't have to much pull, she got arrested a few months ago, dui and drugs, it may of been pot
sad

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2011
i know wrote:
hope doesn't have to much pull, she got arrested a few months ago, dui and drugs, it may of been pot
They found pills in the battery compartment in her son's toy...great motherly skills...lucky the little one didn't get a hold of them.
Croc

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 11, 2011
Tordon wrote:
Who's Lisa?
Monalisa. She went by Lisa then.
Tordon

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2011
Hey,y'all,I'm not accusing anybody...just curious cause I know both of them. Believe me,I know how false rumors can get started,usually to draw attention away from the ones who really are the rats. Neither one has ever done anything to me. I'm just trying to find out the truth. This is probably the wrong place to look. Sorry Monalisa and Hope...I wasn't trying to stir up any trouble for y'all.
unlikely

Buffalo, TX

#9 Dec 16, 2011
any new ones out there been seeing alot of people on the docket someones really talking didnt know if it were the same ones
Really

Cub Run, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2017
Tordon wrote:
First of all I know Mona Lisa and not Hope Dempsey. Why associate them? Next I don't think you have to worry about that stupid question when she don't won't to hang with anybody doing drugs. Maybe that will answer your question Mr K B Jr.

Also don't do drugs or mess with them and you won't have to worry about Hope Dempsey if she is or not, because I have no clue.
Really

Cub Run, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2017
Tordon wrote:
Hey,y'all,I'm not accusing anybody...just curious cause I know both of them. Believe me,I know how false rumors can get started,usually to draw attention away from the ones who really are the rats. Neither one has ever done anything to me. I'm just trying to find out the truth. This is probably the wrong place to look. Sorry Monalisa and Hope...I wasn't trying to stir up any trouble for y'all.
Oh sweety nothing has been stirred up, trust me. I'm letting you know since she had cancer in 2006 it's been ruff but she appreciates everyday and don't want no one to envy her because it's honestly a waste of their time. She stays home and don't associate much at all because she would rather spend time with her family. Good luck and maybe you got your question answered.
Omg

Cub Run, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2017
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
They found pills in the battery compartment in her son's toy...great motherly skills...lucky the little one didn't get a hold of them.
I know who you are dummy. Omg this is hilarious &#128514;
You told me the same thing in person dummy.
Fuckuhope

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2017
Tordon wrote:
I can tell you for sure hope is a rat and a piece of shit to boot that nasty whore needs to just disappear some where just the sight of her makes me want to beat the living hell out of her,,,if she comes any where near where I'm at I have to hit the door just so I don't bash her head in for her...
Truth

Greensburg, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2017
Fuckuhope wrote:
<quoted text>

I can tell you for sure hope is a rat and a piece of shit to boot that nasty whore needs to just disappear some where just the sight of her makes me want to beat the living hell out of her,,,if she comes any where near where I'm at I have to hit the door just so I don't bash her head in for her...
A police agency 10 yrs ago could tell you more from where she forgot to end the conversation with them and her and Goode told incriminating evidence on each other. Enough said about that person. Lies get you no when all hope is lost by telling the truth over a phone conversation that Hope forgot to end with that police agency. Hmmmmm interesting isn't it.
Conrad

London, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2017
Tordon wrote:
Back about 25 year ago Mona Lisa turned her own uncle Lonnie and his woman in for weed this is not a rumor i know this for a fact but even tho it's been alot of years once a rat always a rat and if they do there family like that they will do it to anyone
Way to go

Cub Run, KY

#16 May 25, 2017
Conrad wrote:
<quoted text>
Back about 25 year ago Mona Lisa turned her own uncle Lonnie and his woman in for weed this is not a rumor i know this for a fact but even tho it's been alot of years once a rat always a rat and if they do there family like that they will do it to anyone
Way to go if she did
Who needs dope slingers on the street while others are working their butts off
Sounds like your a dope slinger since your so negative about it
Yeah

Cub Run, KY

#17 May 25, 2017
Well sounds like she stands up for what's right to me and don't lie for anybody if they do wrong...
Be a better world if more people did this...
Ikr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looks like another Harris is gone done for a bit 1 hr Jail bird 6
Domestic violence 2 hr Casey citizen 3
meth. at mcdonalds 2 hr Jake 2
Anybody new filed for county offices? 7 hr Conway 29
Casey County Basketball (Oct '07) 7 hr Georgetown 117
I don't trust bi girls (Dec '11) 10 hr Hamrichk 107
Medicaid making people get jobs Mon Mo mony 20

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance