Tarter Gate and illegal hiring

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
USA

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2009
Tarter gate is on the wehirealiens.com web site. this shows what kind of people they are.
USA

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Oct 8, 2009
USA

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2009
gotta b kidding

London, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2009
if that is true. it is a shame.
and a disgrace when so many people in casey county don't have a job.
Calypso

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2009
Yeah it's shame when they fire people and then replace them with illegal aliens.

Tarter Gate isn't the only gate shop in the county hiring illegals and people wonder why so many people here are without jobs.
and sooo

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2009
Calypso wrote:
Yeah it's shame when they fire people and then replace them with illegal aliens.
Tarter Gate isn't the only gate shop in the county hiring illegals and people wonder why so many people here are without jobs.
soo you want to replace the aliens with your drunk g-uncle?
Calypso

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2009
and sooo wrote:
<quoted text>soo you want to replace the aliens with your drunk g-uncle?
Better than an illgeal working there as long as he isn't drinking while driving. People like my g-uncle are what built the Tarter Gate industries for information .

IDIOT!!
gotta b kidding

London, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2009
and sooo wrote:
<quoted text>soo you want to replace the aliens with your drunk g-uncle?
you better believe it. he is paying taxes. keep being like you are and let them take over. pretty soon we will be working for them. people better wake up. and by the way you are a smart as* and probablly an illegal yourself from the looks of your post. you idiot!
Gentleman Jim

Bradfordsville, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2009
You don't have to worry about working for them someday they wouldn't hire us lol
information

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2009
gotta b kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
you better believe it. he is paying taxes. keep being like you are and let them take over. pretty soon we will be working for them. people better wake up. and by the way you are a smart as* and probablly an illegal yourself from the looks of your post. you idiot!
we are working for them. our taxes pay their medical bills and food stamps. that makes us slaves. they should have to pay for ins. and have driver license like we do.
i no for a fact

Corbin, KY

#11 Oct 8, 2009
Unfortunately, they let illegals work there n they no about it. N they let 19 year old illegals claim to have at least 5 children. different tax bracket so no taxes come out.
Sum make from 600 to 1000 a week.
n ya they will turn away white men. seen it done.
I work my a** off n barely make ends meet, i pay cash for groceries cause i dont qualify for foodstamps. I drive an old vehicle cause its all i can afford then i c them pull up beside me driving better than me n i get behind them n the grocery line n they pay for their full basket of groceries with a foodstamp card. OMG makes me so fu*king mad. My AMERICAN kids are sitting at home depending on me n im doing my part to feed them and the illegals.
Geraldo Rivera made a comment recently that the Hispanics have contributed 47 million to the american budget. wtf. give me a break. they have taken that revenue n sent it back to mexico. it hasnt been spent here in AMERICA to improve the economy. wtf.
sumone tell me what we can do about it?? cause idk.
USA

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Oct 8, 2009
go to wehirealiens.com and tell your story.
teri

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 8, 2009
gotta b kidding wrote:
if that is true. it is a shame.
and a disgrace when so many people in casey county don't have a job.
most of these guys have there mother ,father pay there way,if the aliens werent doing it ,who would,lol
USA

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Oct 8, 2009
People needing jobs. this is how tarter gate makes money the money they hire mexicans then turn down US citizens. and the said last week that they were getting another shipment because they got a new bid with Bobcat. Thats what there doing behind the Dollar Store. Expanding the Mexican Company. I have an App. in there they can hire me but they want because im white and want to be paid fair.
TopMomma

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 8, 2009
i no for a fact wrote:
Unfortunately, they let illegals work there n they no about it. N they let 19 year old illegals claim to have at least 5 children. different tax bracket so no taxes come out.
Sum make from 600 to 1000 a week.
n ya they will turn away white men. seen it done.
I work my a** off n barely make ends meet, i pay cash for groceries cause i dont qualify for foodstamps. I drive an old vehicle cause its all i can afford then i c them pull up beside me driving better than me n i get behind them n the grocery line n they pay for their full basket of groceries with a foodstamp card. OMG makes me so fu*king mad. My AMERICAN kids are sitting at home depending on me n im doing my part to feed them and the illegals.
Geraldo Rivera made a comment recently that the Hispanics have contributed 47 million to the american budget. wtf. give me a break. they have taken that revenue n sent it back to mexico. it hasnt been spent here in AMERICA to improve the economy. wtf.
sumone tell me what we can do about it?? cause idk.
I so agree. The pregnant women illegally sneak across the border, have babies and them qualify for everything. My daughter, whose husband works really hard, tried once to get help. She was $3.00 over the limit. Figure that. Geraldo is like one of them....
rick

Dunnville, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2009
USA wrote:
People needing jobs. this is how tarter gate makes money the money they hire mexicans then turn down US citizens. and the said last week that they were getting another shipment because they got a new bid with Bobcat. Thats what there doing behind the Dollar Store. Expanding the Mexican Company. I have an App. in there they can hire me but they want because im white and want to be paid fair.
listen you food stamp, welfare check drawing, jerry spring watching, lazy ass rednecks. why would you put down hard working people in this county that try and have a place for you to work. why? all you do is cry about the mexicans (that will work! and for less) that are working and trying to support there familes? come on! this is a continious crybaby topic about "people wont' give me this! people won't give me that. Get off your DAMN ASSES AND QUIT ASKING FOR HANDOUTS!
gotta b kidding

London, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2009
rick wrote:
<quoted text>
listen you food stamp, welfare check drawing, jerry spring watching, lazy ass rednecks. why would you put down hard working people in this county that try and have a place for you to work. why? all you do is cry about the mexicans (that will work! and for less) that are working and trying to support there familes? come on! this is a continious crybaby topic about "people wont' give me this! people won't give me that. Get off your DAMN ASSES AND QUIT ASKING FOR HANDOUTS!
you are out of your mind. i work everyday and have NEVER had a handout. but let me remind you of something, we are not in mexico, we are in the united states of america, we are LEGAL tax paying citizens and they are OBLIGATED to employ us, and prohibitted against employing them unless they are legal which most of them are not. if you want to keep them up then YOU pour it to it and take care of them. i choose not to!!! and i will do anything i can to see that although it might never stop that the people doing it are caught or at least reported. trust me i am not crying i am too busy contacting the authorities to be crying.
Calypso

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2009
gotta b kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
you are out of your mind. i work everyday and have NEVER had a handout. but let me remind you of something, we are not in mexico, we are in the united states of america, we are LEGAL tax paying citizens and they are OBLIGATED to employ us, and prohibitted against employing them unless they are legal which most of them are not. if you want to keep them up then YOU pour it to it and take care of them. i choose not to!!! and i will do anything i can to see that although it might never stop that the people doing it are caught or at least reported. trust me i am not crying i am too busy contacting the authorities to be crying.
Well said.
gypsy wild

London, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2009
Calypso wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
ty...i just can't understand these people who want to let these illegals walk all over us, take our jobs, and commit crimes in our communities. they are weak minded and i bet you they guy who wrote that post has them working for him "cheap" for cash under the table or is one of them.

hope you have a nice day...didn't mean to rant...again LOL
and what if

Richmond, KY

#20 Oct 9, 2009
if we sent every illegal person in this counrty back home, to their country how many people would this be? and would it just be Mexicans? This country was built on Capitalism and it could also be the fall of it! Why would Tarter's want to pay a white man $8, if he can get an illegal for $6? Why do we have an IGA and a save-a-lot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason buis fight 44 min Disgusted 23
Gather gaming 3 hr needingtoknow 1
Tyler Sanders 6 hr Who cares 13
maddie brockman age 21 did she died of a drug o... 8 hr Shameful 5
Positive things about Casey County 8 hr well 10
tarters t.i. 9 hr Mathematician 26
Casey County needs a State Park 11 hr just saying 1

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance