Who runs/owns Joes Place

Posted in the Liberty Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Question

Waynesboro, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2009
Does anyone know who runs or owns joe's place? I think they have a daughter named sherrie or terrie or something like that. any information would be helpful. I am just wondering cuz i have never been there before and am thinking of checking it out. Thanks
MSLC

Brownsville, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Joe Gilpin , his number is in the book under Marion Gilpin he has daughters by both those names i think and he had one that died a few years ago of cancer
snakes

United States

#3 May 25, 2009
TED STRONG THE BUS DRIVER OWNS THE PLACE BUILDING ABD LAND I THINK JOE RENT IT FROM HIM
Been there

United States

#4 May 25, 2009
Don't you mean Tim Strong?
snakes

United States

#5 May 25, 2009
WHERE DOES HE LIVE IN BRICK HOUSE NEXT TO JOES DONT THINK I KNOW HIM
Kathy M

Lexington, KY

#6 May 25, 2009
It is Tim strong that owns it.
get-A-life

Versailles, KY

#7 May 25, 2009
Question wrote:
Does anyone know who runs or owns joe's place? I think they have a daughter named sherrie or terrie or something like that. any information would be helpful. I am just wondering cuz i have never been there before and am thinking of checking it out. Thanks
joe runs ,terri sherri has nothing to do with it,they have lives of there own,so let it go
Kathy M

Lexington, KY

#8 May 25, 2009
get-A-life wrote:
<quoted text>joe runs ,terri sherri has nothing to do with it,they have lives of there own,so let it go
Gezz all they was doing was asking about the place,you trying to keep people from going?
HILLYBILLYOUT

Versailles, KY

#9 May 25, 2009
Kathy M wrote:
<quoted text>Gezz all they was doing was asking about the place,you trying to keep people from going?
PPLS GOING TO GO REGARDSLESS,,WHAT PEOPLE TYPE ON HERE ,,JUST SAYINGJOESDAUGHTER S HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JOE RUNNING JOES PLACE ,TIRED BEING PUT IN MIDDLE OF AL THE BULLSHIT.
Don

United States

#10 May 25, 2009
People are getting touchy on here.
snakes

United States

#11 May 25, 2009
JOES PLACES IS NICE PLACES BEEN THERE AND LIKE IT I WAS LOOKING TO RENT A HOUSE OR TRAILER? So see TIM Does HE RENT HOUSE OR TRAILER THAT WHY I WANT TO KNOW AND HOW TO CONTACT HIM ? IS HIS PH. IN BOOK
Waldo

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 May 25, 2009
snakes wrote:
JOES PLACES IS NICE PLACES BEEN THERE AND LIKE IT I WAS LOOKING TO RENT A HOUSE OR TRAILER? So see TIM Does HE RENT HOUSE OR TRAILER THAT WHY I WANT TO KNOW AND HOW TO CONTACT HIM ? IS HIS PH. IN BOOK
Call his mom...her number is in the book.
contact

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2010
snakes wrote:
freda mccormic rents his property.
whosthis

Nashville, GA

#14 Apr 29, 2010
Question wrote:
why does it matter ?who owns it ,you either like it or you dont,his girls are just there,why is there a problem with that ,
tim

Douglas, GA

#15 May 3, 2010
Question wrote:
joe runs joes place good man as far as daughters two good people also terri and sherri very nice young women
crazy columbia girls

Leitchfield, KY

#16 May 18, 2010
tim wrote:
<quoted text>joe runs joes place good man as far as daughters two good people also terri and sherri very nice young women
I haven't been in a long time but love the place they treat you like family just wish david, jason, tom and elvis was still there.
why and when

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Jun 1, 2010
Why did they go out of business...seemed there was always a crowd there for the size of the place.
Fredia s Place

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 1, 2010
A Casey County resident has filed a petition in the county clerk’s office seeking approval to operate a place of entertainment.
Heather McCormick Torres, of 387 Brook Drive, Liberty, is asking to operate the establishment formerly known as Joe’s Place, located four miles east of Liberty on Ky. 1649, according to Clerk Eva Miller.
The business, Miller said, will continue to operate as a dance facility but with a new name — Fredia’s Place.
A public hearing for the petition has been scheduled for June 11 at 10 a.m. in the courtroom of the Casey County Courthouse.
Anyone opposed to the granting of this petition must file written objections with the clerk’s office stating why the petition should not be granted.
http://www.caseynews.net/cgi-bin/c2.cgi...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 2, 2010
Fredia s Place wrote:
A Casey County resident has filed a petition in the county clerk’s office seeking approval to operate a place of entertainment.
Heather McCormick Torres, of 387 Brook Drive, Liberty, is asking to operate the establishment formerly known as Joe’s Place, located four miles east of Liberty on Ky. 1649, according to Clerk Eva Miller.
The business, Miller said, will continue to operate as a dance facility but with a new name — Fredia’s Place.
A public hearing for the petition has been scheduled for June 11 at 10 a.m. in the courtroom of the Casey County Courthouse.
Anyone opposed to the granting of this petition must file written objections with the clerk’s office stating why the petition should not be granted.
http://www.caseynews.net/cgi-bin/c2.cgi...
guess we will see how many Churches are against it now.
missy

Gordon, GA

#21 Jun 2, 2010
I live in the rock house next door to Joe's I really have never had any problems with Joe's.Any way on to better things.... Way to go Heather and Frieda I am glad to know that you guys are taking over and I know you will do great!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rental property 43 min Abcd1985 1
Scotty Rayburn??????? 48 min LocalGuy 1
Casey boys basketball 2 hr Sting bit 4
What are they putting behind the car lot beside... 3 hr Johnny B 9
Nikki Atwood 6 hr WWEEDo? 3
Income tax return ? 16 hr needs a break 20
johnny boone found!!! Sat Johnny B 21

Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance